Accuser number three steps up. 3 accusers and your out.

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Accuser number three steps up. 3 accusers and your out.

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Michael Avenatti on Wednesday tweeted a copy of a sworn declaration from Julie Swetnick—the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. In it, she describes meeting Kavanaugh and Mark Judge—friends so close they were "joined at the hip"—around 1980 or 1981 at a Washington, DC, house party and interacting with the two frequently during the early '80s, including at "well over 10" house parties. She first details what she says was Kavanaugh's excessive drinking and inappropriate conduct, which she says included "grinding" against girls and "making crude sexual comments to them." Then she gets to the meat of her accusation:
She writes that she avoided drinking the "punch" at these parties in 1981 and 1982 after allegedly learning Kavanaugh, Judge, and others were spiking it with drugs or alcohol "so as to cause girls to lose their inhibitions."

http://www.newser.com/story/265152/here ... gn=rss_top
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Re: Accuser number three steps up. 3 accusers and your out.

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Democrats jumped the shark with this bs story.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:02 pm

I wonder why no one, meaning the MSM or democrats, is asking:

"Ms Julie Swetnick at some point in the well over 10 parties you attended, was there ever point where you ever asked yourself, girls are being gang raped, you said you were gang raped, did you ever consider saving other girls from this fate by reporting it to the police?"
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:44 pm

Maybe she liked it. :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:40 pm

planosteve wrote:Maybe she liked it. :D

So, she dissuaded others in order to keep all the raping for herself?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Spiking punch with alcohol to cause girls to lose their inhibitions. Yes, that was pretty much the point, and why they chose to drink it.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:18 am

WASHINGTON — Julie Swetnick, one of the women who has publicly accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has an extensive history of involvement in legal disputes, including a lawsuit in which an ex-employer accused her of falsifying her college and work history on her job application.

Legal documents from Maryland, Oregon and Florida provide a partial picture of a woman who stepped into the media glare amid the battle over Kavanaugh’s nomination for the nation’s highest court.

Court records reviewed by The Associated Press show Swetnick has been involved in at least six legal cases over the past 25 years. Along with the lawsuit filed by a former employer in November 2000, the cases include a personal injury suit she filed in 1994 against the Washington, D.C., regional transit authority.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... l-history/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:59 am

Sangersteve wrote:
WASHINGTON — Julie Swetnick, one of the women who has publicly accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has an extensive history of involvement in legal disputes, including a lawsuit in which an ex-employer accused her of falsifying her college and work history on her job application.

Legal documents from Maryland, Oregon and Florida provide a partial picture of a woman who stepped into the media glare amid the battle over Kavanaugh’s nomination for the nation’s highest court.

Court records reviewed by The Associated Press show Swetnick has been involved in at least six legal cases over the past 25 years. Along with the lawsuit filed by a former employer in November 2000, the cases include a personal injury suit she filed in 1994 against the Washington, D.C., regional transit authority.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... l-history/

DC is a tough place. Not relevant.

Return to “Your first forum”