murder suspect in Houston Texas is a 'DACA' type

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: murder suspect in Houston Texas is a 'DACA' type

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 am

ralph wrote:but when all is said and done and if a murder has to happen its always good to know and then advertise that an 'illegal alien' 'daca' type mexican / hispanic / latino did the murder .
Why is that?
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:55 am

planosteve wrote:
ralph wrote:but when all is said and done and if a murder has to happen its always good to know and then advertise that an 'illegal alien' 'daca' type mexican / hispanic / latino did the murder .
Why is that?

It helps to de-whack the whack jobs.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

i don't think that liberal whack jobs can be de-whacked can they ??

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 am

planosteve wrote:As were the founders.

The Founders recognized the potential for immigration problems in the future. That is why they gave congress the power to set immigration policy in our founding document.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:40 am

a bit more info on 'mrobamas' Criminal 'daca' types --- http://ksevradio.com/2139-daca-recipien ... americans/ ---

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:02 am

Mark wrote:

The Founders recognized the potential for immigration problems in the future. That is why they gave congress the power to set immigration policy in our founding document.

They gave Congress the power to set naturalization policy, not immigration policy.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:

They gave Congress the power to set naturalization policy, not immigration policy.

You are splitting hairs.

Give me your address. I'll broadcast it to all the illegal aliens and they can all go live there.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:

You are splitting hairs.

Give me your address. I'll broadcast it to all the illegal aliens and they can all go live there.

The information I posted was written by Ilya Somin, a law professor at George Mason University, an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, a blogger for the Volokh Conspiracy, and a former co-editor of the Supreme Court Economic Review. His research focuses on constitutional law, property law, and the study of popular political participation and its implications for constitutional democracy.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:12 am

Why does the Constitution provide for an army and navy if the country has no authority to prevent people from crossing its borders?

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:52 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:They gave Congress the power to set naturalization policy, not immigration policy.

You are splitting hairs.

The information I posted was written by Ilya Somin, a law professor at George Mason University, an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, a blogger for the Volokh Conspiracy, and a former co-editor of the Supreme Court Economic Review. His research focuses on constitutional law, property law, and the study of popular political participation and its implications for constitutional democracy.

And Barack Hussein Obama was a constitutional scholar before becoming president, lol.

I don't give a crap how many letters some whack job partisan has behind his name. I care what the Constitution says, and I can read it for myself.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

"Immigration" is a noun. It means the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
"naturaliation" is the admittance of a foreigner to the citizenship of a country.
See the difference?
Naturalization is addressed in the Constitution, immigration is not.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:19 pm

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Immigration is a process, and our Constitution dictates that congress will determine what the process is.

If a foreigner does not follow that process, then he/she is NOT an immigrant to this nation, by legal definition.

The Democrats had their opportunity to legally define an immigrant as anybody that shows up at our shores, but they chose not to do so.

There is a very good reason the Democrats don't want to be the party in charge when millions of illegal aliens are granted amnesty.

Well, your close, but no cigar.

The detailed enumeration of congressional powers in Article I of the Constitution does not include any power to restrict migration as such, even though it does include the power to make laws concerning the “naturalization” of foreigners and “regulate Commerce with foreign Nations.” The Naturalization Clause does not create a power to prevent foreigners from entering the country. It merely allows Congress to set conditions for the grant of citizenship.
https://openborders.info/blog/immigrati ... stitution/

That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

On second thought: that's the second dumbest. The 9/11 conspiracy is the dumbest.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:38 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Immigration is a process, and our Constitution dictates that congress will determine what the process is.

If a foreigner does not follow that process, then he/she is NOT an immigrant to this nation, by legal definition.

The Democrats had their opportunity to legally define an immigrant as anybody that shows up at our shores, but they chose not to do so.

There is a very good reason the Democrats don't want to be the party in charge when millions of illegal aliens are granted amnesty.

The detailed enumeration of congressional powers in Article I of the Constitution does not include any power to restrict migration as such, even though it does include the power to make laws concerning the “naturalization” of foreigners and “regulate Commerce with foreign Nations.” The Naturalization Clause does not create a power to prevent foreigners from entering the country. It merely allows Congress to set conditions for the grant of citizenship.

On second thought: that's the second dumbest. The 9/11 conspiracy is the dumbest.

I guess that means that the Holohoax has now dropped into 3rd place. :D

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Only the third dumbest at most. You have to fit the Holocaust denial in there, too.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am

bump !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:23 am

another DACA Criminal , this time a smuggler of more of his country men / maybe women . --- http://www.kion546.com/news/family-spea ... /693906934 --- 'daca' people seem to be 'caca' !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 am

This thread is not finished because nobody has mentioned Nazis yet.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Mark wrote:My information comes straight from Article I of the Constitution and your information comes from an extreme left wing whack job website.

Case closed.

Sounds right. So to speak.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 pm

planosteve wrote:This thread is not finished because nobody has mentioned Nazis yet.

Effing white racist Nazis!
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Ric wrote:
planosteve wrote:This thread is not finished because nobody has mentioned Nazis yet.

Effing white racist Nazis!

You left out "Misogynistic, Homophobic White Nationalists."

Back by popular request:

Return to “Your first forum”