Pence thinks Jesus tells him to say things

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Pence thinks Jesus tells him to say things

Postby planosteve » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:04 am

Vice president Mike Pence is “scary” and “thinks Jesus tells him to say things”, according to a former Trump administration official.
Omorosa Manigault Newman, who left the White House in December, cautioned critics of Donald Trump against impeachment, because it would mean the “extreme” Mr Pence would inherit the presidency.
"Can I just say this? As bad as y’all think Trump is, you would be worried about Pence,” Ms Manigault Newman, who is starring in the US version of Big Brother, told housemates on Monday evening.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 07876.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Re: Pence thinks Jesus tells him to say things

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:29 am

So?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 am

Crazy assed broad.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Homina, Homina,Homina, Homina.

Interpretation?

What difference does it make?
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Ric wrote:Homina, Homina,Homina, Homina.

Interpretation?

What difference does it make?

------------------------------------ :lol: !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 pm

I thought that was the Pope's job. :shock:

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:12 am

Have him carry a digital recorder.

The rest of us would like to know if god really is a pube or an ordinary dingbat.

(I mean, he shouldn't be allowed to hog information that could change the lives of every American.)

We are bros and sisters: does ol' mike get it all. What about the rest of us. We could drain the
swamp. Something ddt (cheeto, the Lick, and the Donald don't seem willing to handle.) says he will
do. Right?
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 am

Not uncommon for religious people to believe God has at some point spoken to them.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

kent

Postby kent » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Maybe he should have said Mohammed, then all would be OK? :evil:

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Mike may not be alone

It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with it if he would tell us whether what he is saying is from his own noggin or he's just passing it on from the Big Guy.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:54 pm

GFB wrote:Not uncommon for religious people to believe God has at some point spoken to them.

Yeah.

It's not uncommon for crazymakers, terrorists and shooters 'to believe God' has at some point spoken to them too.

Wonder which way the odds skew?

I've talked to a lot of Jesus' in my travels and I've never gotten a universally optimistic (or good) word from
a single one of them. Heard lots more from those who've heard from Jesus. Those results are much
less promising.

My re'cd? If you hear someone passing a msg on from the lord ... ignore it as has the RCC.
All Life is Feudal

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:51 pm

mayhem wrote:
GFB wrote:Not uncommon for religious people to believe God has at some point spoken to them.

Yeah.

It's not uncommon for crazymakers, terrorists and shooters 'to believe God' has at some point spoken to them too.

Wonder which way the odds skew?

I've talked to a lot of Jesus' in my travels and I've never gotten a universally optimistic (or good) word from
a single one of them. Heard lots more from those who've heard from Jesus. Those results are much
less promising.

My re'cd? If you hear someone passing a msg on from the lord ... ignore it as has the RCC.

I doubt terrorists quote Jesus. And maybe you could clarify about all the Jesus' you've talked to. First of all, I doubt you can get a universally optimistic word fro anyone. Prollyt not even the Pope himself.

Traveling with you seems a depressing thought.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm

I wonder if Jesus talks to Jews too. Or is he antisemetic?

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:44 pm

planosteve wrote:I wonder if Jesus talks to Jews too. Or is he antisemetic?

Sure. They are his people. Remember? INRI = Jesus Christ, King of the Jews

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Ric wrote:
planosteve wrote:I wonder if Jesus talks to Jews too. Or is he antisemetic?

Sure. They are his people. Remember? INRI = Jesus Christ, King of the Jews

INRI is the Latin abbreviation= Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews

It's important in that it was contended by the Jewish leaders and Pilate, "... what I have written I have written ..." Pilate wouldn't go for the wording the chief priests wanted which was: '... he said he was the king of the Jews. But by that time, almost nobody claimed him ... not even his best buddy.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Hi, Rix, thanks for your kind note. In the note below my comments are in bold (if I did it right and I prolly didn't).

GFB wrote:

Not uncommon for religious people to believe God has at some point spoken to them.

Yeah. It's not uncommon for crazymakers, terrorists and shooters 'to believe God' has at some point spoken to them too. Wonder which way the odds skew?

I've talked to a lot of Jesus' in my travels and I've never gotten a universally optimistic (or good) word from a single one of them. Heard lots more from those who've heard from Jesus. Those results are much less promising.

I doubt terrorists quote Jesus.

I'm not sure either way. But, then, I never said terrorists quoted anyone.

And maybe you could clarify about all the Jesus' you've talked to.

[b]Why would I? I don't remember having to come clean with you about anything. You don't
[b]
like what I say, and you can waste both our times having to talk about it?
[/b]
(OK. I'll talk. Five Jesuses, at least two Virgin Mary’s and several Gods. And it was the five different Jesuses from whom I got no ‘universally’ optimistic word. They were all over the conversational map which can be read as what it was. Unkindly put, they were all crazy. Now, I'd say, "I got nothing new or interesting from all those Jesuses.)

First of all, I doubt you can get a universally optimistic word fro anyone.

Why do you say, "First of all ..." when what you are saying is clearly "third" (of all)?
[b]
And why bring the Pope in on this?
[/b]
Prollyt not even the Pope himself.

[b]
I have a great suggestion: never travel with me or give me a second thought. Perhaps then we can both be pleased with ourselves.
[/b]
All Life is Feudal

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:30 pm

mayhem wrote:Hi, Rix, thanks for your kind note. In the note below my comments are in bold (if I did it right and I prolly didn't).

GFB wrote:

Yeah. It's not uncommon for crazymakers, terrorists and shooters 'to believe God' has at some point spoken to them too. Wonder which way the odds skew?

I've talked to a lot of Jesus' in my travels and I've never gotten a universally optimistic (or good) word from a single one of them. Heard lots more from those who've heard from Jesus. Those results are much less promising.

I doubt terrorists quote Jesus.

I'm not sure either way. But, then, I never said terrorists quoted anyone.

And maybe you could clarify about all the Jesus' you've talked to.

[b]Why would I? I don't remember having to come clean with you about anything. You don't
[b]
like what I say, and you can waste both our times having to talk about it?
[/b]
(OK. I'll talk. Five Jesuses, at least two Virgin Mary’s and several Gods. And it was the five different Jesuses from whom I got no ‘universally’ optimistic word. They were all over the conversational map which can be read as what it was. Unkindly put, they were all crazy. Now, I'd say, "I got nothing new or interesting from all those Jesuses.)

First of all, I doubt you can get a universally optimistic word fro anyone.

Why do you say, "First of all ..." when what you are saying is clearly "third" (of all)?
[b]
And why bring the Pope in on this?
[/b]
Prollyt not even the Pope himself.

[b]
I have a great suggestion: never travel with me or give me a second thought. Perhaps then we can both be pleased with ourselves.
[/b]

I think THAT will surely be easy to accomplish. I never really give you a second thought.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:37 pm

O yes, you did. But you don't have to do it again. Do you?
All Life is Feudal

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 am

Oprah said God would tell her if she was supposed to run for president. She could be mentally ill.

Return to “Your first forum”