We'll see

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

We'll see

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Fox News reporter Adam Housley reported on Twitter tonight about the firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, stating his sources were telling him that in the past few days McCabe threatened to “take people down with him” if he was fired. Housley also reported that the Inspector General-Office of Professional Responsibility report had uncovered “tons of stuff” on McCabe unrelated to the Trump investigation and that McCabe’s firing was a morale boost to FBI agents.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... ple-fired/

https://twitter.com/search?q=Adam%20Hou ... ah&lang=en
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Re: We'll see

Postby planosteve » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Rumors and induendos! For that you fire somebody? 23 hours before they become eligible for retirement? What kind of horses ass would do something like that?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:06 pm

McCabe doesn't lose his pension. He was fully vested after 5 years.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:29 pm

planosteve wrote:Rumors and induendos! For that you fire somebody? 23 hours before they become eligible for retirement? What kind of horses ass would do something like that?

For those not paying attention, his peer review group at the FBI recommended his firing.
McCabe firing was required because the FBI must have zero tolerance for lying under oath

Not to mention the weasel stepped down

Ric

Postby Ric » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:40 am

which is a largely overlooked fact.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:51 am

BigTex wrote:McCabe doesn't lose his pension. He was fully vested after 5 years.
Yeah, it's generally being misreported. As things stand, he can't collect retirement until age 62. Getting fired means he can't start collecting a pension immediately, at age 50.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:54 pm

planosteve wrote:Rumors and induendos! For that you fire somebody? 23 hours before they become eligible for retirement? What kind of horses ass would do something like that?

He was fired after an intensive investigation and recommendation by the FBI's internal investigations unit.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Turley noted:

[McCabe’s firing] was justified in the sense that these were career officials–at the Office of Professional Responsibility–that made this recommendation which is exceedingly rare. In fact, it’s unprecedented for someone in this position. These are not political appointees. The OPR, quite frankly, is not viewed as a particularly aggressive office. So, all of that makes this a relatively rare sanction coming from career officers. They clearly concluded that McCabe misled them–and that he misled them on one of the core issues they were investigating, not a collateral issue

https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/ ... ut-prison/

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Washington (CNN)Outgoing Rep. Trey Gowdy on Sunday bristled at President Donald Trump's attorney John Dowd calling for the Justice Department to end the special counsel probe. "If you have an innocent client, Mr. Dowd, act like it," the South Carolina Republican said on "Fox News Sunday."

Kiamichi wrote:

He was fired after an intensive investigation and recommendation by the FBI's internal investigations unit.

Fairness in posting: I'm going to start another thread with a version of the above.
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”