The Dallas police will be here soon.

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

The Dallas police will be here soon.

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:58 pm

I generally keep my mouth shut about Dallas politicians, unless they say or do something really stupid.

Phillip Kingston was whining on FOX4 about the cost of security for the NRA meeting, the conversation was about protesters. Kingston blamed the NRA saying "The NRA stirs up negative feelings" .

Mr. Kingston,
I saw your brief interview on Fox4 KDFW at 5pm on Monday 4/30/2018.
You said something that suggested the NRA is at fault for security issues at their meeting.
Sir, the absolute opposite is true, it is people like you that cause the issues. Your statement was something like "the NRA stirs up feelings". Feelings are not facts.
The stance of the NRA is protecting our 2nd amendment rights and educating people about guns and the safe use of guns.
The people that choose to protest the NRA are the people that cause you to have security problems. Without their presence no issue would exist.

Sangersteve
It's a joke son,I say a joke

grouchy

Re: The Dallas police will be here soon.

Postby grouchy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:02 am

Sangersteve wrote:I generally keep my mouth shut about Dallas politicians, unless they say or do something really stupid.

Phillip Kingston was whining on FOX4 about the cost of security for the NRA meeting, the conversation was about protesters. Kingston blamed the NRA saying "The NRA stirs up negative feelings" .

Mr. Kingston,
I saw your brief interview on Fox4 KDFW at 5pm on Monday 4/30/2018.
You said something that suggested the NRA is at fault for security issues at their meeting.
Sir, the absolute opposite is true, it is people like you that cause the issues. Your statement was something like "the NRA stirs up feelings". Feelings are not facts.
The stance of the NRA is protecting our 2nd amendment rights and educating people about guns and the safe use of guns.
The people that choose to protest the NRA are the people that cause you to have security problems. Without their presence no issue would exist.

Sangersteve

Yep.

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 am

agreed.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 am

nope
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 7:22 am

yep
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Return to “Your first forum”