Kelly calls Trump an Idiot

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Kelly calls Trump an Idiot

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:34 pm

According to NBC 4 people have reported calling Trump an "idiot" behind his back.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Re: Kelly calls Trump an Idiot

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:45 pm

so what , TRUMP can handle it ??

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:49 pm

I wonder what CNN says?

(CNN)White House chief of staff John Kelly personally denied calling President Donald Trump an "idiot" in an afternoon conversation with the commander in chief, relaying nearly the same statement in his face-to-face talk with the President as the one he released publicly, according to an administration official.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Here's what NBC needs to be worried about:

Just a day after two women accused celebrated NBC anchor Tom Brokaw of sexual misconduct, dozens of the host’s former and current colleagues signed a letter defending the “man of tremendous decency and integrity.” According to a new “Page Six” report, not everyone whose name is on the letter agrees with its sentiments, and many “lower-lever” staffers reportedly only signed it out of fear of repercussions.
Though former NBC News anchor Linda Vester and another unnamed woman’s allegations characterize Brokaw as a man with no concept of consent or workplace boundaries, more than 60 of the anchor’s former and current female colleagues claim that Brokaw has always treated them with “fairness and respect.” But it turns out, not all of them genuinely feel that way.
“We felt forced to sign the letter supporting Brokaw,” one NBC News staffer said. “We had no choice, particularly the lower level staffers. The letter was being handed around the office and the unspoken threat was that if your name was not on it, there would be some repercussion down the road.”

She continued: “Execs are watching to see who signed and who didn’t. This was all about coming out in force to protect NBC’s golden boy; the network’s reputation is tied to Brokaw … If more women come forward, that’s a big problem.”

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue May 01, 2018 6:49 am

To return to the subject, Kelly has not denied calling Trump an idiot.

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 am

planosteve wrote:To return to the subject, Kelly has not denied calling Trump an idiot.

Yes he has. Firmly.

Kelly says report he called Trump an idiot is 'total BS' - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/politics ... index.html
3 hours ago - White House chief of staff John Kelly personally denied calling President Donald Trump an "idiot" in an afternoon conversation with the commander in chief, relaying nearly the same statement in his face-to-face talk with the President as the one he released publicly, according to an administration official.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 am

planosteve wrote:To return to the subject, Kelly has not denied calling Trump an idiot.

Reading comprehension not your strong suite?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 8:08 am

Sangersteve wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue May 01, 2018 8:12 am

Ric wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

----------------------------------------------------- yeah , plus denial of reality is strong in some people Ric .

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 8:16 am

ralph wrote:
Ric wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

----------------------------------------------------- yeah , plus denial of reality is strong in some people Ric .

The REALITY is.. the man said he didn't say it. Who are YOU to call him a liar?

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 am

oh man --- do YOU misunderstand eh ?? Maybe i was unclear , its PSteve that is the denier of reality . Its my opinion that Kelly never called The TRUMP an idiot or anything other than SIR or President Trump Ric .

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 am

ralph wrote:oh man --- do YOU misunderstand eh ?? Maybe i was unclear , its PSteve that is the denier of reality . Its my opinion that Kelly never called The TRUMP an idiot or anything other than SIR or President Trump Ric .

oops. My bad. :shock: :geek: :ugeek:

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue May 01, 2018 11:53 am

its cool Ric , maybe i was unclear .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Ric wrote:

Yes he has. Firmly.

Kelly says report he called Trump an idiot is 'total BS' - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/30/politics ... index.html
3 hours ago - White House chief of staff John Kelly personally denied calling President Donald Trump an "idiot" in an afternoon conversation with the commander in chief, relaying nearly the same statement in his face-to-face talk with the President as the one he released publicly, according to an administration official.

CNN! Really? CNN! OMG! CNN is now the most trusted news source on the planet? When did that happen? :o

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue May 01, 2018 3:52 pm

On the other hand, what's he supposed to say?

"Omigawd, some nasty brown stuff is coming down the path of least resistance and CNN
will probably say it was I. But it wasn't I. Honestly. You can believe that. Otherwise,
it would be disgraceful, fake news, and said by really bad hombres."
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”