Just remember

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Just remember

Postby Sangersteve » Tue May 01, 2018 8:39 am

That the liberal politicians loved him when he was donating to their campaigns.

It's a joke son,I say a joke

ralph

Re: Just remember

Postby ralph » Tue May 01, 2018 9:23 am

thank , very nice .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 am

"Yet another foreign policy victory" ! Excuse me! What were all the previous ones? I must have forgotten already. My count is zip, zero, nada. If Trump had actually done any of the things that he implied he would do to get elected he would have some. But, he didn't do any of them! After the 1st minute of this rant I figured the rest was probably just BS too.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Ric

Postby Ric » Tue May 01, 2018 10:08 am

planosteve wrote:"Yet another foreign policy victory" ! Excuse me! What were all the previous ones? I must have forgotten already. My count is zip, zero, nada. If Trump had actually done any of the things that he implied he would do to get elected he would have some. But, he didn't do any of them! After the 1st minute of this rant I figured the rest was probably just BS too.

You listened to the 1st minute of a six minute video and figured the guy was full of shit? I guess that can be done. I usually can't get past the first line of your rants before deciding that they are useless.

you just keep on supporting the Washington hacks...
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Return to “Your first forum”