Tony Stewart

Description of your first forum.
Dancer

Tony Stewart

Postby Dancer » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:38 pm

God-Speed to you my friend. First start since accident, ease into it and it will work out for you.

tx3653

Re: Tony Stewart

Postby tx3653 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Back to the killing fields. Wonder how long it will be this time before his temper flares again?

Personally, I think he should be in jail.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Glad we all agree.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Hearing his voice on the radio during the race, he didn't sound right.

For me, Tony is in my bottom five, but I still feel badly for him.

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 am

Jail tx? I guess you figure that I should just be getting about now. A Mental Case committed suicide by 18 wheeler on the front end of mine 20 yrs ago this month.

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 am

I saw another driver who was there, say that Tony gunned his engine causing his car to swerve and hit the other driver. He said Tony knew what his car would do if he gassed it and did it anyway. probably not premeditated so I wouldn't sentence him to life, but manslaughter would be on the table. He had another incident it his last race, his first race after the death.

What he did was a long ways from your accident you had no control over. I'm sorry if my opinion on Tony's "accident" upset you.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

tx3653 wrote:I saw another driver who was there, say that Tony gunned his engine causing his car to swerve and hit the other driver. He said Tony knew what his car would do if he gassed it and did it anyway. probably not premeditated so I wouldn't sentence him to life, but manslaughter would be on the table. He had another incident it his last race, his first race after the death.

What he did was a long ways from your accident you had no control over. I'm sorry if my opinion on Tony's "accident" upset you.

watch the video. when he gunned it the right rear tire went down track away from Ward.... and ward was still struck by right rear from all accounts i have heard.
could be he didnt see ward if he was paying attention to the car
those guys gun it like that under caution quite often to 'feel' the car.
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”