Why KMC pulled the plug Conspiracy Theory

Description of your first forum.
Kevin McCarthy

Re: Why KMC pulled the plug Conspiracy Theory

Postby Kevin McCarthy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:44 am

PlanoSooner wrote:
Kevin McCarthy wrote:
BigTex wrote:I think we were getting too close to the truth.

What? About comments made on the Digest somehow impacting the Car Pro show? I think you are vastly over estimating the importance of 50 people talking to themselves. That non-issue never entered into my mind. The un-pc comments made by posters on the Dallas News, ESPN & other websites don't impact the owners of those websites and in all the years of the Digest I never had a client even mention the Digest. Sigh....

carpro show was my guess too..... even though you have a degree of separation from the posters, 'you still owned it'.
one 'fag' comment could bite you later.

it entered MY mind.... and was the driving factor in me forcing/encouraging/baiting my actual ban from there..... i needed that username to die on the interwebs......
i made some good friendships on the dd..... i still keep up with the handful that i like. hell, i am even going to get a beer with zeph next week.... even though he is a backward assed country fluck who likes Texas shorthorn football.
i have gone deeper in relationships with a few dd people than i ever did with some old classmates from elem/middle/highschool. we had that solid of a crew there at dd.
i can think of several people who i did NOT keep up with so much, that would drive across town with a jack or a spare tire if i needed one.
and those same people know that they could pick up the phone and receive the same.
regardless of the nitpicking and arguing... that was a very special place. Kev, you should be proud of that.

Thanks, PS. It was great while it lasted but just about all good things do eventually come to an end.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 am

planosteve wrote:I guess now we can start playing "guess who PlanoSooner was on DD before he/she was banned". Anybody want to start?

I know and why share when it could be an issue for him and his company.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:29 am

John in Plano wrote:
planosteve wrote:I guess now we can start playing "guess who PlanoSooner was on DD before he/she was banned". Anybody want to start?

I can't imagine why. The boards gone. So is everything that was posted there.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 pm

planosteve wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

I can't imagine why. The boards gone. So is everything that was posted there.

This place and any comments he makes would become in a small way linked to him and while I don't have the link to find them some pages of old place exist in the WackyWideWorld.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:20 pm

and steve its up to sooner to decide to supply his info, not me

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Bob Of Burleson wrote:http://web.archive.org/web/20040405014716/http://www.dallasdigest.com/forums/forum/forum.php?which=mainforum
Wow! 2004! That's before I was even born!
'
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:31 pm

i was planosooner for yrs and then when kmc got new board software and we all had to re-register i changed to dallasloanguy. i am not hiding that.

the problem was that my posts could be searched in google..... things can be taken out of context. especially political talk.
i didnt need to have that floating around there tied to my brand
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:53 am

PlanoSooner wrote:i was planosooner for yrs and then when kmc got new board software and we all had to re-register i changed to dallasloanguy. i am not hiding that.

the problem was that my posts could be searched in google..... things can be taken out of context. especially political talk.
i didnt need to have that floating around there tied to my brand

Soooooooo....

I think I may have the Conspiracy Theory. PlanoSooner, aka DLG, used the compromising photos he has of KMC and CarPro during 9/11 to force KMC to shut down the DD in order to remove evidence of PlanoSooner's involvement in the demolition of WTC 7. And it comes full circle.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 am

I just realized that I left out the part about how the squirrel was "taken care of" for the phone-in-the-lake incident, and its connection to United flight 93.

Return to “Your first forum”