Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Well looks like Plano has been right

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Roscoe B Davis
@RoscoeBDavis1
·
4h
So now we have a certified Serologic testing of Red Cross US blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies, and that battery of testing shows widespread presence of SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies in donations made between December 2019-January 2020

What does this mean? It means that we’ve been lied to, & the latest evidence comes from samples collected during red cross blood drives last year & now analyzed by the CDC. Pay really close attention to these new facts

Here's the rest.

https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDavis1/statu ... in-2019%2F
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Re: Well looks like Plano has been right

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:34 pm

I would take a bow but I'm a modest kind of guy. :oops:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Italy has reported September 2019 as it's first anti body positive blood samples , they have multiple. France has reported December 2019 as its first covid case. Guy coughing blood up they kept blood.
Spain has sewage samples from January 2020 with covid, Spain used sewage to track the spread.

Daily Mail is the source of the above info.

Steve iirc said the October 2019 military games in Wuhan was the source.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:33 pm

John in Plano wrote:Italy has reported September 2019 as it's first anti body positive blood samples , they have multiple. France has reported December 2019 as its first covid case. Guy coughing blood up they kept blood.
Spain has sewage samples from January 2020 with covid, Spain used sewage to track the spread.

I just go with the preponderance of evidence. When the known facts change, I change. And what do you do, sir?

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:30 pm

I laugh at your silly claims.

Next question.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:19 pm

John in Plano wrote:I laugh at your silly claims.

Next question.

Good answer. For wrong question. ;)

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm

My wife is convinced that she had it last December near the end of our cruise.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:26 pm

planosteve wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Italy has reported September 2019 as it's first anti body positive blood samples , they have multiple. France has reported December 2019 as its first covid case. Guy coughing blood up they kept blood.

I just go with the preponderance of evidence. When the known facts change, I change. And what do you do, sir?

No, you don't. You go with "experts" who say what you want to hear. The preponderance of evidence indicates otherwise by a country mile.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:29 pm

jellowrestling wrote:My wife is convinced that she had it last December near the end of our cruise.

Interesting, my wife and I do too. Around December we had the worst upper respiratory issues either of us has ever had. Very different, very strange, and really bad. It just put us both down.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:35 pm

rusty wrote:
planosteve wrote:

No, you don't. You go with "experts" who say what you want to hear. The preponderance of evidence indicates otherwise by a country mile.

No, I go with the proven experts I have discovered over the last 25 years. They have a proven track record. I don't pay much attention to anybody else.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:My wife is convinced that she had it last December near the end of our cruise.

Interesting, my wife and I do too. Around December we had the worst upper respiratory issues either of us has ever had. Very different, very strange, and really bad. It just put us both down.

I've said before, I believe Donna and I had it in January.

Sickest I've ever been, BAD congestion, horrible cough.

I was down for 3 weeks, Donna was lighter, down for 2 weeks.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 pm

The first year here at the Fort, I caught the flu. Hadn't had it for many years. I was sick as a dog. Got out of bed to pee and passed out cold on the floor. Took 2 weeks to begin to feel normal again. I haden't had a flu shot for years.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:25 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
rusty wrote:

I've said before, I believe Donna and I had it in January.

Sickest I've ever been, BAD congestion, horrible cough.

I was down for 3 weeks, Donna was lighter, down for 2 weeks.

No kidding. Same here. And wasn't it a different kind of sick than you've ever been before? Carrie and I, at the time, talked about how it was such a different kind of illness than we've ever experienced. We had no idea what was ahead.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:43 pm

I had 2 nephews who thought they did--in December, but both tested negative for the antibodies.

My niece's husband...who won't go get an antibody test --I feel very sure he had it back in early Feb.
He got sick and when he went to the dr. they slapped him in the hospital in ICU. (a Saturday)
Small hospital outside of Houston...They moved him to a large hospital in Houston.
He continued to decline, and by Tuesday was on a ventilator. Doctors were throwing everything at him and
nothing worked. Finally an expert in infections came over and the attending doctors told his wife, "Dr. xx will get
to the bottom of what is going on." On the second day, this doctor left pretty much saying "I got nothing."
After a second week of them telling his wife not to get far from the hospital he finally began to recover.
However he seems to have permanent heart damage. Not sure about any other lingering problems.
He is not an outgoing person to inquire about what else is going on. I think he is still on limited work hours.

He refuses to go get more testing.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:55 pm

The same thing is going on in Canada and probably all over. Here's info that was broadcast live on Canadian TV by mistake and then removed from the clip on their website.
Canadian Covid Death Report
Cases 296,077
Deaths in Canada 10,947
Deaths in old age homes 10,781
Deaths not in old age homes 166

You can see the whole story here:
https://pressfortruth.ca/exclusive-ctv- ... re-hiding/

Return to “Your first forum”