Black Scum Matters says..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Black Scum Matters says..

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:18 am

The flag is a symbol of hate, and people should stay away from those that fly them..and those that fly them are dangerous.

Nothing new here, it’s been the general attitude for years.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

grouchy

Re: Black Scum Matters says..

Postby grouchy » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:22 am

Not in Texas.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:57 pm

grouchy wrote:Not in Texas.

There is a house with an American Flag hanging from the roof that covers the entire two story structure.
Its in San Clemente CA where people aren't afraid to fly a flag .
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:36 pm

John in Plano wrote:

There is a house with an American Flag hanging from the roof that covers the entire two story structure.

San Clemente is .006 Black.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:55 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

And Orange County is nothing like L.A. County.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:12 pm

GFB wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

I told Grouchy something so I'll add because of the two quotes.

Burbank is a shit hole compared to San Clemente that is a fact .
LA county is a shit hole compared to Orange County.

Per the US Census Jello your wrong,go look Black or African American living alone
.8% is what is listed for San Clemente and Burbank is 3%

Funny how two Trumpaholics, one too scared to wear Trump crap are trying to explain California to a native Californian with deep roots in the state. SMDH at wobbly and his friend.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:02 pm

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:San Clemente is .006 Black.

Per the US Census Jello your wrong,go look Black or African American living alone

Funny how two Trumpaholics, one too scared to wear Trump crap are trying to explain California to a native Californian with deep roots in the state. SMDH at wobbly and his friend.

You really are a POS..and dumb as a rock.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:33 pm

GFB wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

You really are a POS..and dumb as a rock.

Indeed, "All Leftists are evil."

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:20 am

GFB wrote:The flag is a symbol of hate, and people should stay away from those that fly them..and those that fly them are dangerous.

Nothing new here, it’s been the general attitude for years.

Just because you see a large flag flying, does not change what BLM said about the flag and the people that proudly fly it.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:08 am

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:San Clemente is .006 Black.

If you are going to quibble about .006 and .008 and tell me "your wrong" (it's "you're", you ignoramus),then I can live with that. I agree that the US Census is likely a more accurate source than any of the others, all of which say .6%.

But it's interesting that you make every statement about YOU. Most of the people on this board are from Texas and would have no idea (other than being in CA) San Clemente is, or the characteristics of the city (except, perhaps, that Richard Nixon's "Western White House" was there, five decades ago). I made a simple statement of fact, with no comment. You quibbled with my fact, claiming that I fraudulently misled my Texas brethren by 2/10ths of one percent (again, I own up to that). Then, you make a statement that confirms the simple statement that GFB made, that Orange County is nothing like LA County. And THEN you insult us. I'm kind of getting sick of it, frankly.

So, screw you, JiP, and the horse you rode in on. THAT statement is about YOU.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:33 am

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

If you are going to quibble about .006 and .008 and tell me "your wrong" (it's "you're", you ignoramus),then I can live with that. I agree that the US Census is likely a more accurate source than any of the others, all of which say .6%.

But it's interesting that you make every statement about YOU. Most of the people on this board are from Texas and would have no idea (other than being in CA) San Clemente is, or the characteristics of the city (except, perhaps, that Richard Nixon's "Western White House" was there, five decades ago). I made a simple statement of fact, with no comment. You quibbled with my fact, claiming that I fraudulently misled my Texas brethren by 2/10ths of one percent (again, I own up to that). Then, you make a statement that confirms the simple statement that GFB made, that Orange County is nothing like LA County. And THEN you insult us. I'm kind of getting sick of it, frankly.

And of course the funniest part is, he saw..”Orange County is not L.A. County”..and immediately thought someone was saying “My home is better than your’s.”

..when in fact I was trying to explain that much of Orange County is..more Republican, more Conservative, more white..and because of all that..safer, more tolerant, more pro American, and much more like the rest of the country..not wrapped in the insanity of Democrat run cities like L.A.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:15 am

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

You and greg didn't like my post to grouchy

Too bad

I saw a car on I 5 yesterday with a large American Flag streaming.

No BLM car chasing it.

Obviously it wasn't greg or you.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:01 pm

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:

Too bad

No BLM car chasing it.

I can't speak for GFB, but I don't like that you are a jerk, and you take things out of context, answer questions that weren't asked, and are generally an a-hole on this board. Have a nice day.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:12 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:If you are going to quibble about .006 and .008 and tell me "your wrong" (it's "you're", you ignoramus),then I can live with that. I agree that the US Census is likely a more accurate source than any of the others, all of which say .6%.

Too bad

No BLM car chasing it.

I can't speak for GFB, but I don't like that you are a jerk, and you take things out of context, answer questions that weren't asked, and are generally an a-hole on this board. Have a nice day.

Some things are obvious. John in Plano isn't a jerk, but he's a jerk to you because he calls you out on your BS and you have no valid response.

Which brings up another question. There are several members here who claim to be musicians.. How can anyone who considers himself a musician ever think that the Trump ideology is appropriate?

A musician is artistic, thoughtful, accepting.

Anybody can learn to play an instrument, program a synth, play a few chords, etc. But none of that makes you a musician.

If you look at music as a vocation rather than a passion, you probably should reconsider what you call yourself.

All of you 'musicians" need to remember that.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:37 am

Which brings up another question. Thee are several members here who claim to be musicians.. How can anyone who considers themself a musician ever think that the Trump ideology is appropriate?

Anybody can learn to play an instrument, program a synth, play a few chords, etc. But none of that makes you a musician.

If you look at music as a vocation rather than a passion, you probably should reconsider what you call yourself.

You sure you want to go with that analogy?

In only five sentences you managed to reveal that you believe that everyone with one trait, should think alike, or they are not worthy of being in a group with that trait.

Now what does that remind us of?

Sounds a lot like cancel culture.

I'm pretty sure that not all artistic people share your position that we should lump people into certain boxes depending on their particular talent.

Kinda of heard all my life that artists march to a different drummer. So they can have different points of view.

Funny how being a liberal makes your mind slam shut to people that may not think like you.

BTW Kid Rock and Gene Simmons said hi.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:08 am

Sangersteve wrote:
Which brings up another question. Thee are several members here who claim to be musicians.. How can anyone who considers themself a musician ever think that the Trump ideology is appropriate?

You sure you want to go with that analogy?

In only five sentences you managed to reveal that you believe that everyone with one trait, should think alike, or they are not worthy of being in a group with that trait.

Now what does that remind us of?

Sounds a lot like cancel culture.

I'm pretty sure that not all artistic people share your position that we should lump people into certain boxes depending on their particular talent.

Kinda of heard all my life that artists march to a different drummer. So they can have different points of view.

Funny how being a liberal makes your mind slam shut to people that may not think like you.

BTW Kid Rock and Gene Simmons said hi.

Obviously I'm speaking in general terms. I just don't understand the contradictory mindset.

Of course you can include Ted Nugent in that group and several others. But I'm not sure any of those 3 would be in my top group of "musicians". :)

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:29 am

Wow. Just wow.

These idiots on the Left are even dumber than I thought.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Obviously I'm speaking in general terms. I just don't understand the contradictory mindset.

I'm sure I'll be sorry I asked, but, what contradictory mindset?

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:34 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

I'm sure I'll be sorry I asked, but, what contradictory mindset?

You just need to read my O.P.

Return to “Your first forum”