Knuckle dragging, redneck Trump supporters

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Knuckle dragging, redneck Trump supporters

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:20 am

Are the only people that are refusing the covid jab.

Or so we've been told by the Dems and the MSM.

WARNING Do Not Take the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine

The Honorable Minister @LouisFarrakhan has warned the Black community against taking the Covid-19 Vaccine with the US Government’s treacherous history of experimentation, medications & vaccines. https://noi.org/vaccine/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

John in Plano

Re: Knuckle dragging, redneck Trump supporters

Postby John in Plano » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:09 pm

Back in November 2020 Pew Research ,its been reported, found out 42% of African Americans would get vaccinated. Lowest of racial and ethnic groups.

Allegedly blacks in the past were subjected to experiments and a distrust exists in some communities to this day.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:58 pm

John in Plano wrote:Back in November 2020 Pew Research ,its been reported, found out 42% of African Americans would get vaccinated. Lowest of racial and ethnic groups.

Allegedly blacks in the past were subjected to experiments and a distrust exists in some communities to this day.

That can't be right. We've been assure it's "structural and systemic racism".

There are a complex set of factors that account for why the pandemic is disproportionately affecting Black Americans, but it is important that we name structural and systemic racism as drivers of COVID-19 disparities. There was speculation early on in the pandemic about chronic underlying conditions and how some are more likely to succumb to COVID-19 when they have diabetes or other underlying conditions. Unfortunately, we know that Black Americans are more likely to have high rates of cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions than whites, in part, due to structural inequities in access to critical resources necessary to maintain health.

Another factor is occupational vulnerability. Black Americans are more likely than white Americans to hold jobs that are essential to the function of critical infrastructure. These are jobs that require continuous interaction with the public and, in some cases, don’t offer benefits such as paid vacation or the option to work from home.

Availability and access to testing is another important factor. In the initial stages of the pandemic, there were many places where testing was limited or unavailable, or there were significant delays in processing the test results. Lack of access to adequate testing and timely results can both be liabilities in getting urgent and needed medical care.

Poverty is another social determinant of health, structured by institutional and systemic racism, that has played a role in COVID-19 disparities. Lack of access to medical care to seek treatment, quality health insurance, healthy food, standard housing, and clean water are all factors that can indirectly contribute to heightened vulnerability to exposure and infection and lead to negative COVID-19 outcomes.

It is critical that we take a close look at how racism and longstanding structural inequities and practices—past and present—shape these factors and contribute to negative COVID-19 outcomes.

https://sph.umich.edu/news/2020posts/co ... icans.html

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:06 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Back in November 2020 Pew Research ,its been reported, found out 42% of African Americans would get vaccinated. Lowest of racial and ethnic groups.

There are a complex set of factors that account for why the pandemic is disproportionately affecting Black Americans, but it is important that we name structural and systemic racism as drivers of COVID-19 disparities. There was speculation early on in the pandemic about chronic underlying conditions and how some are more likely to succumb to COVID-19 when they have diabetes or other underlying conditions. Unfortunately, we know that Black Americans are more likely to have high rates of cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions than whites, in part, due to structural inequities in access to critical resources necessary to maintain health.

Another factor is occupational vulnerability. Black Americans are more likely than white Americans to hold jobs that are essential to the function of critical infrastructure. These are jobs that require continuous interaction with the public and, in some cases, don’t offer benefits such as paid vacation or the option to work from home.

Availability and access to testing is another important factor. In the initial stages of the pandemic, there were many places where testing was limited or unavailable, or there were significant delays in processing the test results. Lack of access to adequate testing and timely results can both be liabilities in getting urgent and needed medical care.

Poverty is another social determinant of health, structured by institutional and systemic racism, that has played a role in COVID-19 disparities. Lack of access to medical care to seek treatment, quality health insurance, healthy food, standard housing, and clean water are all factors that can indirectly contribute to heightened vulnerability to exposure and infection and lead to negative COVID-19 outcomes.

It is critical that we take a close look at how racism and longstanding structural inequities and practices—past and present—shape these factors and contribute to negative COVID-19 outcomes.

Tell your crap to the Pew Research.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:32 pm

DJ Biden and Heels Up Harris both told us last year that they didn't trust the vaccine and nobody should get it.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:14 am

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:

I think it's fair to say assume that everyone reading my post understood it to be sarcasm.
Except one total dumbass.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:06 am

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:06 pm

None of this negates the fact that the majority of Trump supporters, especially those who are STILL Trump supporters, aren't knuckle-dragging rednecks.

Either that or terribly naive. I think it's more that than anything. You guys need to get out more.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:22 am

rusty wrote:None of this negates the fact that the majority of Trump supporters, especially those who are STILL Trump supporters, aren't knuckle-dragging rednecks.

Either that or terribly naive. I think it's more that than anything. You guys need to get out more.

Democrats have done everything they can to make sure that we CAN'T get out more.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:06 am

jellowrestling wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:That can't be right. We've been assure it's "structural and systemic racism".

I think it's fair to say assume that everyone reading my post understood it to be sarcasm.
Except one total dumbass.

As a supposed educator you've attempt to correct info I've posted before with utter bull shit.

And you missed the key word in my reply to you

CRAP

It was and I told you so

Reading Comprehension isn't your forte.

And when " you assume " thst makes an ass of you..not me

Dipshit

Return to “Your first forum”