If the last week hasen't been a lesson on why England is a piss poor country I don't know what will!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

If the last week hasen't been a lesson on why England is a piss poor country I don't know what will!

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:27 am

I read recently about all of the things Charles has done for him. Do you know he doesn't even squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube? It's done for him by a servant and has to be exactly 1".
And now they are all being laid off!
We should have let Hitler have their sorry asses.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... 45c2cdf72a
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GRANDPA

Re: If the last week hasen't been a lesson on why England is a piss poor country I don't know what will!

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 am

Man, who shit in your Froot Loops this morning?
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Re: If the last week hasen't been a lesson on why England is a piss poor country I don't know what will!

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:05 am

GRANDPA wrote:Man, who shit in your Froot Loops this morning?
Who squeezes your toothpast tube?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:48 am

You got up way too early this morning. Go take a nap.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:53 am

GRANDPA wrote:You got up way too early this morning. Go take a nap.

I have 1 Limey ancestor. Fortunately, he had the sence to get the hell out before that psycopath Churchill took over.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:06 am

Dumbest thread ever?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:34 am

GFB wrote:Dumbest thread ever?

Thanks, I was afraid you might like it. 8-)

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:52 am

GFB wrote:Dumbest thread ever?

The day is not yet half over, so PSteve still has plenty of time to come up with something even more dumb.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:42 pm

I had nothing against the Queen but some of the commentators in the media are really going overboard in their homage to her. On the radio I heard some conservative talk show figure say that Elizabeth--a person whose role was purely ceremonial, whose addresses to Parliament were written by the Prime Minister, and who would cause a major scandal by expressing a political opinion even in private--was the most influential public figure of the twentieth century.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:49 pm

If you want to see just how piss poor the English are compared to the Irish, just look at this:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=un ... &FORM=VIRE

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:21 am

Admit it, you're just pissed because BBC America preempted its marathon of Star Trek Next Generation to cover the Queen's funeral.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:08 pm

Most, but not all of them are being laid off. But with Charles gone, they are closing his former residence. What would you have them do? Fire the Buckingham Palace (or whatever) staff to make room for them?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 pm

jellowrestling wrote:Most, but not all of them are being laid off. But with Charles gone, they are closing his former residence. What would you have them do? Fire the Buckingham Palace (or whatever) staff to make room for them?
So, are you infering that Charles is now going to have to squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube all by himself? :D

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:44 pm

I bet he'll let Camilla squeeze his tube.

Admit it, y'all were thinking it, or wish you had thought of it first.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:13 pm

GRANDPA wrote:I bet he'll let Camilla squeeze his tube.

Admit it, y'all were thinking it, or wish you had thought of it first.

Well, I can tell you this. At age 73, there's not much paste left in the tube. :D

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:38 am

This happened to be in my email this morning from Quora.

Is the rumor true that Prince Charles doesn't squeeze his own toothpaste?

No. Well, partly true.

Back in 1990, Prince Charles fell during a polo match and broke a bone in his arm, right by the shoulder blade. The bone healed on its own, but had to be immobilized for a few months. So yes, during that time, when he was disabled, his valet had a few extra duties, like putting the toothpaste on the brush for him. As soon as his arm was out of the sling, the Prince began squeezing his own tubes.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:06 pm

Last time I saw him he had two arms. 8-)

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:09 pm

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Most, but not all of them are being laid off. But with Charles gone, they are closing his former residence. What would you have them do? Fire the Buckingham Palace (or whatever) staff to make room for them?
So, are you infering that Charles is now going to have to squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube all by himself? :D

No, you are inferring that. I didn't imply it.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:54 pm

planosteve wrote:Last time I saw him he had two arms. 8-)

1990 was 32 years ago. When was the last time, if ever, you saw with your own two eyes, or better yet, a CREDIBLE source, someone else squeeze Chuck's toothpaste for him? Camilla doesn't count.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:07 pm

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:Last time I saw him he had two arms. 8-)

1990 was 32 years ago. When was the last time, if ever, you saw with your own two eyes, or better yet, a CREDIBLE source, someone else squeeze Chuck's toothpaste for him? Camilla doesn't count.

It was "his man". And he did it every day, not just when he had a problem. And it was just 1 of the rediculous duties he was expected to do.

Return to “Your first forum”