Bob Menendez

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Bob Menendez

Postby rusty » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:43 am

Let’s see if old Bob Menendez gets the Paxton treatment or if justice is actually served.

planosteve

Re: Bob Menendez

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:17 am

I ordered Mitt Romney's tell-all book which comes out next month. Will be interested to see if it mentions Menendez.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Mendendez has it figured out.

It's racism!!!

Those who believe in justice believe in innocence until proven guilty. I intend to continue to fight for the people of New Jersey with the same success I’ve had for the past five decade.

This is the same record of success these very same leaders have lauded all along. It is not lost on me how quickly some are rushing to judge a Latino and push him out of his seat. I am not going anywhere.”-Bob Mendendez
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:52 am

Told you he had a good reason to have all that cash and gold.

MENENDEZ: "For 30 years I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash...because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba!"
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:23 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Told you he had a good reason to have all that cash and gold.

MENENDEZ: "For 30 years I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash...because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba!"

Bad move. He should have just denied everything like Paxton did. Apparently that’s how you get out of trouble. Doesn’t matter if you’re guilty as sin. Just keep denying. Your minions will eat it up with a spoon. As a matter of fact, that’s what Trump is doing.

If one is a fan, they’re going to believe anything you say and call other people stupid.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:49 am

These slimy politicians think they can get away with almost anything. I think there is an invisible line. If you cross it you are in big trouble. My guess is that he's crossed it. Say goodnight Bob. Maybe he can flee to Cuba. :lol:

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:15 am

According to Wikipedia his parents immigrated from Cuba in 1953 and his father was a carpenter. I wonder how much property the family ever had in Cuba.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:50 pm

Hopefully, Romney's book is going to call out every single dirt bag in Congress which is most of them. :D

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:19 pm

rusty wrote:

Bad move. He should have just denied everything like Paxton did. Apparently that’s how you get out of trouble. Doesn’t matter if you’re guilty as sin. Just keep denying. Your minions will eat it up with a spoon. As a matter of fact, that’s what Trump is doing.

If one is a fan, they’re going to believe anything you say and call other people stupid.

I see your point. He had 100s of thousands of dollars wired to his home by the Communist Chinese and... oh, wait. That was someone else.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:11 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

I see your point. He had 100s of thousands of dollars wired to his home by the Communist Chinese and... oh, wait. That was someone else.

Fair. So Paxton is guilty as sin, right?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:12 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

Fair. So Paxton is guilty as sin, right?

Probably. But peanuts compared to what the Bidens have done.

Return to “Your first forum”