Dodge Commercial

Description of your first forum.
Ric

Dodge Commercial

Postby Ric » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Have you seen th Dodge commercial about the competitive Dodge Brothers beginning with their first vehicle intro in 1914. Pretty good. Especially for a commercial. More especially for a car commercial..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

GFB

Re: Dodge Commercial

Postby GFB » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Ric wrote:Have you seen th Dodge commercial about the competitive Dodge Brothers beginning with their first vehicle intro in 1914. Pretty good. Especially for a commercial. More especially for a car commercial..

That one's good, but my favorite is the guy who has his office in the garage, and painted a big city scene on the back of the door.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:05 pm

GFB wrote:
Ric wrote:Have you seen th Dodge commercial about the competitive Dodge Brothers beginning with their first vehicle intro in 1914. Pretty good. Especially for a commercial. More especially for a car commercial..

That one's good, but my favorite is the guy who has his office in the garage, and painted a big city scene on the back of the door.

I like that one, too.

I don't understand the Buick commercials.
They're based on the new Buick not looking like a Buick. If there is something wrong with the way Buicks have looked, why call attention to it?
The new one has the same trademark round, toothy grille they've always had. You can spot them a mile away.
BTW- I've always liked Buicks.

OnTexasTime

Postby OnTexasTime » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:02 pm

BillB wrote:
GFB wrote:

I like that one, too.

I don't understand the Buick commercials.
They're based on the new Buick not looking like a Buick. If there is something wrong with the way Buicks have looked, why call attention to it?
The new one has the same trademark round, toothy grille they've always had. You can spot them a mile away.
BTW- I've always liked Buicks.

I have always liked the look of Buicks and the new models all have the Buick Grill -- so I do not understand it the "it don't look like a Buick" ads eitehr
Never argue with a Moron, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

Profit is not a four letter word!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:24 pm

GFB wrote:

"We don't HAVE a reception entrance." :lol:

I also like the "horror movie" one, where they choose to hide behind the chain saws instead of getting in the running car.

Ric

Postby Ric » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:27 am

Heh.. That one is greatness, Jello. I think that, if the message is to be heard/seen, commercials are going to need to be even more creative. Else they will just be fast forwarded over....
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Commercials...what are those?

Return to “Your first forum”