Once again Biden bails out the butcher of women and children in Gaza

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Once again Biden bails out the butcher of women and children in Gaza

Postby planosteve » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:44 pm

There have been several interesting developments relating to Israel’s ongoing destruction of Gaza and its people, but one might well question the motives of at least one of the principal players in the drama, namely Joe Biden’s United States government. Last Tuesday the United States, acting to protect Israel, vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution, arguing that it would “jeopardize” the ongoing negotiations between the two parties to release the Israeli hostages and it wouldn’t be “conducive to a sustainable peace and would instead empower Hamas.” Thirteen of the fifteen members of the Security Council supported the resolution, Britain abstained, and US alone voted against it. It was the third humanitarian resolution incorporating a ceasefire vetoed by Washington over Gaza, each of which was intended by the White House to give Israel a completely free hand to deal with the Palestinians.
May Biden rot in hell! :twisted: With his son. It's where they belongs.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Re: Once again Biden bails out the butcher of women and children in Gaza

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:05 am

As I write these words, the death toll in the Gaza massacre (not “war”) has surpassed 28,000, of whom some 70% are women and children. As I write these words, nothing has evidently changed in Jewish attitudes, of which roughly 80% of American Jews and 95% of Israeli Jews are satisfied with the brutal assault.[1] As I write these words, nothing has deterred the pro-Israel, pro-Jewish attitude of the Biden administration or of the so-called leaders in Europe—Ursula von der Leyen, Roberta Metsola, Jens Stoltenberg, Olaf Scholz—as they offer all possible aid and assistance to the criminal Jewish state. These facts are extremely telling, but are unsurprising for those who have long studied the Jewish Question.

Confronted with the stark reality of Gaza, we must be clear and explicit. We must state the obvious: Israel’s actions are crimes against humanity, out of any proportion to the Hamas attack that nominally instigated it. As a resistance movement to a 75-year-long occupying power, Hamas is legitimate in its use of force against Israelis. All those around the world who aid and comfort the Israeli government are themselves criminals and must be held accountable; this includes Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, and virtually every national leader in Europe. Those who refuse to speak up and condemn Israeli atrocities are moral cowards, concerned more about their personal status and personal well-being than mass human suffering. Such people, especially those in positions of influence, should be identified, labeled, shunned, and punished by the appropriate court of law.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:07 am

Facts:

Hamas started the war with their cowardly attacks back in October.

Israel is going to finish the war.

There isn't anything else anybody needs to know. Anybody that says anything else is saying so from a position of hatred of Israel and Jews in general.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:19 am

Here's something you didn't know. We're the ONLY country that thinks so!

At Tuesday’s UN Security Council vote on a Gaza ceasefire, 13 states voted yes, while the UK abstained.

The US vetoed it.

For the fourth time.

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/jewnited-sn ... urth-time/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:32 am

Here's another thing you didn't know. The leadership of HAMAS is not even there. They are 2,000 km away in Qatar!
https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=675&q= ... A1&PC=U531

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:43 am

planosteve wrote:Here's something you didn't know. We're the ONLY country that thinks so!

At Tuesday’s UN Security Council vote on a Gaza ceasefire, 13 states voted yes, while the UK abstained.

The US vetoed it.

For the fourth time.

Everyone (who is paying attention)knows that the US vetoed.

That was the correct thing to do.

Here's another thing you didn't know. The leadership of HAMAS is not even there. They are 2,000 km away in Qatar!

Yes we knew that too.

Hiding in Qatar from the fight while enjoying the perks of the money they stole from the citizens, that's a sign of cowards.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:49 am

Sangersteve wrote:
planosteve wrote:Here's something you didn't know. We're the ONLY country that thinks so!

The US vetoed it.

For the fourth time.

Everyone (who is paying attention)knows that the US vetoed.

That was the correct thing to do.

Yes we knew that too.

Hiding in Qatar from the fight while enjoying the perks of the money they stole from the citizens, that's a sign of cowards.

So what! How will slaughtering thousands of innocent women and children in Gaza help the situation? And what will the rest of the world who oppose this think of the US?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:34 am

The Gaza Strip is among the most densely populated places in the world. More than two-thirds of its inhabitants are refugees, and more than half are under eighteen years of age. Since 2004, Israel has launched eight devastating “operations” against Gaza’s largely defenseless population. Thousands have perished, and tens of thousands have been left homeless. In the meantime, Israel has subjected Gaza to a merciless illegal blockade.

What has befallen Gaza is a man-made humanitarian disaster.

Based on scores of human rights reports, Norman G. Finkelstein's new book presents a meticulously researched inquest into Gaza’s martyrdom. He shows that although Israel has justified its assaults in the name of self-defense, in fact these actions constituted flagrant violations of international law.

But Finkelstein also documents that the guardians of international law—from Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch to the UN Human Rights Council—ultimately failed Gaza. One of his most disturbing conclusions is that, after Judge Richard Goldstone's humiliating retraction of his UN report, human rights organizations succumbed to the Israeli juggernaut.

Finkelstein’s magnum opus is both a monument to Gaza’s martyrs and an act of resistance against the forgetfulness of history.

https://www.amazon.com/Gaza-Finkelstein ... 8331&psc=1

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:31 pm

Mark wrote:Facts:

Hamas started the war with their cowardly attacks back in October.

Israel is going to finish the war.

There isn't anything else anybody needs to know. Anybody that says anything else is saying so from a position of hatred of Israel and Jews in general.

Uh, yeah that's what Nut Job told us isn't it? How do we know it wasn't a false flag like the 9/11 attack that he engineered ?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:32 pm

Everything is a false flag to you. You should own stock in Alcoa.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:30 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Everything is a false flag to you. You should own stock in Alcoa.

I've done my homework. Have you?
What's your theory on 9/11?
What's your theory on "the Holocaust"?
So, I can pick you apart. :D

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:39 am

Sorry, you're not going to get the satisfaction of dragging me into that quagmire. I've learned not to argue with Holocaust deniers, 9/11 "troothers", Moon landing deniers, Flat Earthers, and other assorted village idiots. No matter how much undeniable proof you're confronted with, you guys always have your ignorance of facts, deflections, pet theories, rebuttals, & delusions no matter how convoluted, out of context, TikTok & YouTube videos made in Mom's basement, self-published "prove me wrong" screeds & just flat out made up bullshit. There will never be enough proof, first person accounts, eyewitness testimony or original sources to satisfy the likes of people like you. Denying the truth doesn't change the facts. If you're going to stir the pot, be prepared to eat what comes out of it.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:30 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Sorry, you're not going to get the satisfaction of dragging me into that quagmire. I've learned not to argue with Holocaust deniers, 9/11 "troothers", Moon landing deniers, Flat Earthers, and other assorted village idiots. No matter how much undeniable proof you're confronted with, you guys always have your ignorance of facts, deflections, pet theories, rebuttals, & delusions no matter how convoluted, out of context, TikTok & YouTube videos made in Mom's basement, self-published "prove me wrong" screeds & just flat out made up bullshit. There will never be enough proof, first person accounts, eyewitness testimony or original sources to satisfy the likes of people like you. Denying the truth doesn't change the facts. If you're going to stir the pot, be prepared to eat what comes out of it.

In other words whatever you think must be the truth otherwise you wouldn't have thunk it. :roll:

Return to “Your first forum”