More evidence that Nimarata sucks

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Re: More evidence that Nimarata sucks

Postby Mark » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:29 pm

Nimarata is a liar, and she is now establishing herself as a tool of the Democrats...

Republican presidential hopeful Nikki Haley wouldn’t say would back former President Donald Trump should he clinch the GOP nomination – despite a pledge she took last year.

“I’m running against him because I don’t think he should be president,” Haley told ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday. “I don’t think he’s the right person at the right time.

“The last thing on my mind is who I’m going to support,” she added. The only thing on my mind is how we’re going to win this.”

She was adamant that based on the polling, Trump “will not win” the general election and that she is “gonna win” the primary.

In the past, Haley, 52, repeatedly committed to backing the eventual Republican nominee, including in a pledge she took in order to participate in the GOP debates. Last year, she also publicly stated she would back Trump if he clinches the nomination.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/18/us-news/n ... te-pledge/
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:39 pm

..rhymes with “blunt.”
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:36 am

Nimarata continues to be funded by Democrat power brokers, further proof that she really is an evil Democrat...

Michael Morell, the CIA director under former President Barack Obama, donated $1,000 to former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign in November, according to campaign disclosures.

Morell became an infamous political character after organizing a letter from 51 former spy chiefs that falsely alleged the New York Post’s reports on Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell” appeared to be Russian disinformation, a House Judiciary Committee report found.

Morell’s claim, reported as fact before the 2020 general election, was proven false in 2024 by Biden’s Justice Department in Hunter Biden’s court documents.

But the damage appeared complete. It took the establishment media more than a year to admit the story was false:

Hunter’s laptop holds “authentic communications that can be verified,” the Washington Post admitted after not pursuing the story for 532 days.
CNN also finally admitted Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell” was authentic 532 days after the initial story broke on October 24, 2020.
After nearly two years, the New York Times reported the emails from Hunter’s laptop were his.
Polling shows 71 percent of Americans say accurate reporting of Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell” could have altered the 2020 presidential election.

Morell is now backing Haley’s 2024 presidential campaign. Haley opposes many America First policies due to her contrary views on foreign policy, free speech, government spending, and social policy:

She stated, “Every person on social media should be verified by their name.”
Haley believes in defending Ukraine’s eastern border with American taxpayer funds.
She said the government should not intervene if parents decide to put their children through irreversible, life-altering “transgender” surgery.
Haley supports importing migrants for jobs that would otherwise go to better-paid Americans.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election ... kki-haley/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:59 am

And now a quick thank you to Republicans. No, really. Thank you. For what? Well, for repeatedly picking Donald Trump over Nikki Haley.

That is a bold move and I applaud it.

Haley, a former South Carolina governor and a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, is a skilled politician with experience governing a state and representing the United States on the global stage. She seems kind of reasonable and has zero accusations of trying to lead a political coup after losing a presidential election.

Her followers don’t wave “Haley” flags more than American ones. She isn’t trying to sell footwear to help pay legal bills and she has, to my knowledge, never even been accused of rape.

Oh, and she’s not in her 70s yet and has shown a willingness to find some middle ground on policies that, though still very Republican, have a chance at attracting moderates and Democrats who aren’t sure about Joe Biden.

In short, she is the perfect candidate to beat President Biden. So, thank you for not choosing her and making it so that Biden has a better-than-decent chance of winning this thing despite his lagging polls and all the noise around his age.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... ection/726
:D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:03 pm

McPaper likes Nimarata...

No surprise there, they like all evil Lefties.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:59 pm

Mark wrote:McPaper likes Nimarata...

To give credit where credit is due, you are really good at making up stupid little nonsense names ;)

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 pm

If it walks like a Democrat and talks like a Democrat...

Over 5,200 Biden Donors Are Bankrolling Nikki Haley’s Campaign.

Nimarata ‘Nikki’ Haley’s failing presidential campaign is being bankrolled by over 5,200 former donors to Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, lending credence to Donald Trump’s contention that she is only remaining in the race to try and damage him ahead of the general election.

The Biden donors underwriting Haley include 1,600 people who donated over $500,000 in January alone — her biggest month for donations ever, despite the fact she was crushed by Trump in Iowa, where she placed third, and New Hampshire.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/02/21 ... -campaign/

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:02 pm

planosteve wrote:

To give credit where credit is due, you are really good at making up stupid little nonsense names ;)

I'd love to take the credit, but somebody else assigned McPaper the name McPaper over four decades ago.

Try again.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:02 pm

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:

I'd love to take the credit, but somebody else assigned McPaper the name McPaper over four decades ago.

Try again.

It was the nickname for USA Today. If "Nimarata" is the Republican candidate and Biden is the Democrat, who are you going to vote for?

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:39 am

Indeed, Nimarata is a Democrat...

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley has become one of the “better surrogates” for Democrats in 2024, California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday.

Haley, who is Donald Trump’s last remaining GOP primary rival, has attacked the former president throughout the race, arguing that the 77-year-old is too old to serve another term White House and warning that his “chaos” will hurt Republican chances at the ballot boxes in November.

“I think she’s one of our better surrogates, so I hope she stays in [the GOP primary race],” Newsom, 56, told CNN host Jake Tapper, arguing that her criticisms of the former president are “spot on.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-news/c ... ce=twitter

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:41 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:To give credit where credit is due, you are really good at making up stupid little nonsense names ;)

Try again.

It was the nickname for USA Today.

Exactly, and it still is.

So why do you quote it?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:47 am

I quoted USA Today.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:07 am

planosteve wrote:I quoted USA Today.

Yes, McPaper.

But why?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:11 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:I quoted USA Today.

Yes, McPaper.

But why?

Why what?

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:32 am

Nimarata got blown out by 30 points in her own home town by President Trump...

It’s not very often the home town folks get to vote for one of their own to be president of the United States.

It was an opportunity many in Bamberg County, South Carolina, passed up Saturday in the Republican presidential primary that pitted Bamberg native and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley against former President Donald Trump. Trump defeated Haley statewide by roughly a 20-percentage point margin.

Trump won Bamberg County with 65 percent of the votes against 35 percent for Haley, according to a county-by-county breakdown published by The New York Times.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-ha ... ults-show/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:02 pm

Mark wrote:Nimarata got blown out by 30 points in her own home town by President Trump...

It’s not very often the home town folks get to vote for one of their own to be president of the United States.

It was an opportunity many in Bamberg County, South Carolina, passed up Saturday in the Republican presidential primary that pitted Bamberg native and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley against former President Donald Trump. Trump defeated Haley statewide by roughly a 20-percentage point margin.

Trump won Bamberg County with 65 percent of the votes against 35 percent for Haley, according to a county-by-county breakdown published by The New York Times.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-ha ... ults-show/

I think that she really bothers you, doesn't she? Otherwise, you wouldn't spend so much time bashing her. 8-)

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:04 am

Nimarata finally won a primary. She beat President Trump in the extreme left wing shit hole full of swamp creatures known as Washington, DC.

Presidential candidate Nikki Haley won her first GOP presidential nominating contest on Sunday, the D.C. Republican Party announced.

The Trump campaign said in an emailed statement that the former South Carolina governor "has been soundly rejected throughout the rest of America," but was "just crowned Queen of the Swamp by the lobbyists and DC insiders."

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/04/nikki- ... hington-dc

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:28 am

There are reports emerging that Birdbrain will finally drop out of the race this morning.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:09 am

Well, Haley is just now making it official, so you won't have her to kick around anymore. She wished Trump well, but didn't endorse him.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:51 am

GRANDPA wrote:She wished Trump well, but didn't endorse him.

Which means that she lied when she took the pledge before the debates.

Return to “Your first forum”