Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Ron Paul tells Tucker the day we lost our government

Postby planosteve » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:12 pm

I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Re: Ron Paul tells Tucker the day we lost our government

Postby planosteve » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm

I have been reading that there is a brand new book out on the Kennedy assassination! OMG, not another one! Yes, and it may be the first one that finally gets it right.
"When you combine the shot to the throat and the shot to the right temple with the hit to JFK’s back and to the back of his head, you arrive at a 4-hit scenario, which is a very close approximation to the final analysis Mantik provides in his latest book. The Warren Commission bamboozled the public by falsely asserting there had been only three shots, all of which were fired from above and behind. The shots widely reported on radio and TV (to the throat and right temple) had to be suppressed, since their existence contradicted the “official” three-shot/lone-gunman narrative."

Obviously, shots from more than one direction would imply more than one gunman and therefore that JFK had been killed by a conspiracy. But the facts were elementary. if you put together the two hits agreed upon by the Secret Service and the FBI–which were supposed to have been fired from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository but were actually fired from the top of the County Records Building (in the case of the shot to the back) and from the 2nd floor of the Dal-Tex Building (in the case of the shot to the EOP)–with the shots to the throat (fired from inside the Triple Underpass) and to the right temple (from an above sewer opening at the intersection of the Triple Underpass and the picket fence), there were inescapably 4

Lee was actually standing on the upper steps of the depository, watching as the JFK motorcade passed by. The Warren Report (1964) claimed that “the man in the doorway” (called “Doorman”) was instead his co-worker, Billy Lovelady; but the FBI had interviewed Billy on 29 February 1964 wearing the same clothing he wore on 22 November 1963, which was a red-and-white vertically striped short-sleeved shirt, completely different than the closely textured, reddish-brown long sleeved shirt that was worn by Oswald that day, where Larry Rivera has rendered a reconstruction of what the doorway looked like at the time:

So, JFK had actually been hit FIVE TIMES: (1) in the back by a shallow shot that only penetrated about as far as the second knuckle of your little finger; (2) in the throat by a shot that passed through the windshield en route to its target; (3) in the back of the head (after the limo was brought to an abrupt halt); (4) in the right temple by the shot that blew his brains out the back of his head; and (5) in the right side of the head by the (virtually simultaneous) shot from the curbside sewer opening, where their combined force blew out a triangular piece of skull (known as “the Harper fragment”) and debris galore..

The Limo was actually stopped while at least 8 gunmen pumped the bullets into JKF from all angles.

You can read about it here: https://www.unz.com/article/new-book-na ... in-dallas/

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:09 am

Show us where the limo stopped.
https://youtu.be/_zwG3QdPLfw?si=Y69zuijB1rZvqM3U
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:00 am

GRANDPA wrote: Show us where the limo stopped.
https://youtu.be/_zwG3QdPLfw?si=Y69zuijB1rZvqM3U

I'm not giving Youtube my email or phone number to watch. But, any video can be manipulated.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:25 pm

:?: ???? YouTube doesn't need your email or phone number to watch. You're just being obtuse. Just as you claim any video, or in this case, film can be manipulated, so can any photograph. They can even put Oswald in a red & white striped shirt & move him from the sixth floor to the ground floor entrance.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

GRANDPA wrote::?: ???? YouTube doesn't need your email or phone number to watch. You're just being obtuse. Just as you claim any video, or in this case, film can be manipulated, so can any photograph. They can even put Oswald in a red & white striped shirt & move him from the sixth floor to the ground floor entrance.

The word is that the limo came to a complete stop. Nine shooters opened fire. This is not shown in the video. It
was manipulated. Virtually anything can be simulated.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:49 pm

I'm almost surprised you didn't mention a B-52 circling overhead to drop a nuke on Dallas in case all shooters missed. No one can invent any conspiracy theory so obviously ridiculous & satirical that some people (like you) somewhere don't already believe it. No doubt you think, given the number of flowers thrown at her hearse during the funeral, Princess Diana was murdered by florists who wanted to boost sales.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:04 pm

GRANDPA wrote:I'm almost surprised you didn't mention a B-52 circling overhead to drop a nuke on Dallas in case all shooters missed. No one can invent any conspiracy theory so obviously ridiculous & satirical that some people (like you) somewhere don't already believe it. No doubt you think, given the number of flowers thrown at her hearse during the funeral, Princess Diana was murdered by florists who wanted to boost sales.

Hey, I didn't write the book. I haven't even read it yet. So, I don't know if I agree or not. But, I don't believe that anyone 60 years after the event would be making up shit about it now. Most people alive today weren't even born yet. They could care less? :roll:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:53 pm

And now we have a brand new book that blows the doors off the coverup!

What distinguishes this book from the myriad of books written on the JFK assassination is that Dr. Mantik’s optical density measurements of the JFK skull X-rays in the National Archives leave no doubt the X-rays were altered to disguise evidence of the two frontal shots. With over four decades of experience reading X-rays, Dr. Mantik has examined the JFK assassination materials more than anyone else.
https://www.amazon.com/Assassination-Pr ... B0CXLN1PX1

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:08 pm

planosteve wrote:And now we have a brand new book that blows the doors off the coverup!

What distinguishes this book from the myriad of books written on the JFK assassination is that Dr. Mantik’s optical density measurements of the JFK skull X-rays in the National Archives leave no doubt the X-rays were altered to disguise evidence of the two frontal shots. With over four decades of experience reading X-rays, Dr. Mantik has examined the JFK assassination materials more than anyone else.

In your last post, you went on and on about how you didn’t write the book, and you are not even sure if you’ll agree with it.

Now there is “no doubt” that there was “altered evidence of two frontal shots”.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:22 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:And now we have a brand new book that blows the doors off the coverup!

In your last post, you went on and on about how you didn’t write the book, and you are not even sure if you’ll agree with it.

Now there is “no doubt” that there was “altered evidence of two frontal shots”.

The book claims there were bullet 2 holes from the front that were deleted from the X rays.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:03 am

it’s especially hard to change a conspiracy theorist’s mind, because their theories are “self-sealing,” in that even absence of evidence for the theory becomes evidence for the theory. That is, the reason there’s no proof of the conspiracy, the thinking goes, is because the conspirators did such a good job of covering it up.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:31 pm

GRANDPA wrote:it’s especially hard to change a conspiracy theorist’s mind, because their theories are “self-sealing,” in that even absence of evidence for the theory becomes evidence for the theory. That is, the reason there’s no proof of the conspiracy, the thinking goes, is because the conspirators did such a good job of covering it up.

"Conspiracy theory" was invented by the CIA to discredit those who are onto their schemes. And it largely works thanks to the people that buy into their BS like you.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:54 pm

Are you sure? Maybe that's just what they want you to think.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:26 am

GRANDPA wrote:Are you sure? Maybe that's just what they want you to think.

Why do you think the CIA cares what I think?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:34 am

planosteve wrote:

Why do you think they don't?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:40 am

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Because they never heard of me.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:33 am

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:Why do you think the CIA cares what I think?

Are you sure? Just because the law says they're not supposed to spy on American citizens domestically, doesn't mean they don't.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:Why do you think they don't?

Are you sure? Just because the law says they're not supposed to spy on American citizens domestically, doesn't mean they don't.

I don't loose any sleep over it. :lol:

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:18 pm

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:Because they never heard of me.

I don't loose any sleep over it. :lol:

They're counting on that. They know when you are sleeping. They know when you're awake. They know when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake.

Return to “Your first forum”