ANY OTHER DOUBLE HATERS HERE? A POX ON BOTH OF THEM

Description of your first forum.
GRANDPA

ANY OTHER DOUBLE HATERS HERE? A POX ON BOTH OF THEM

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:25 pm

I'm sick of both Biden & Trump, Democrats & Republicans, supporters & detractors. It appears I am not the only one who feels this way. I'd consider Kennedy just because he's not either of them, even if he is a flake. Too bad Pat Paulsen is dead. I'm sick of the fanatics on both sides. If aliens from outer space invaded us, I have no doubt some would claim its a false flag & it's Trump's or Biden's fault.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 043564007/
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Re: ANY OTHER DOUBLE HATERS HERE? A POX ON BOTH OF THEM

Postby GFB » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:46 pm

Trump will win because his supporters love him more and more each day.

Biden will lose because his former supporters (which were never really supporters..just Trump haters) are supporters no more.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:07 pm

Yeah, well count me in. But, I don't believe it's the most important reason for the mess we're in. It's the failure of the Constitution to protect us from abandoning the gold standard which happened under Woodrow Wilson. He should have been immediately impeached and removed from office. Fiat money ruined the country. Made billionaires out of bums. The Constitution failed us.

We then began a succession of wars financed by fiat money that the Constitution had prevented until then. I expect that today all of the richest Congress critters have billions invested in the phony "defense" industry. War has made them filthy rich.
I'll say one thing for 45, he doesn't fit the pattern. He had the ability to solve the problems but he didn't know what they were!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:52 pm

You're arguing moot points there. Everybody's eyes start glazing over & attention wanders.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:18 pm

GRANDPA wrote:You're arguing moot points there. Everybody's eyes start glazing over & attention wanders.

Maybe moot to you. But, anyone that lacks the attention span to read 2 short paragraphs shouldn't really spend their time on a discussion board.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”