THE VERDICT

Description of your first forum.
GRANDPA

THE VERDICT

Postby GRANDPA » Wed May 29, 2024 1:12 pm

Will it be quick? Will it take a long time? Guilty? Not Guilty? Reactions to either from Trump supporters? Reactions to either from Trump haters? Reactions from the Exhausted Majority?

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

BigTex

Re: THE VERDICT

Postby BigTex » Wed May 29, 2024 1:43 pm

IMO he will be found guilty. Then reversed on appeal.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed May 29, 2024 2:49 pm

I think he'll be found guilty, based on the judges clear bias toward the prosecution.

Then reversed on appeal.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed May 29, 2024 4:32 pm

With a crooked prosecutor, a biased judge, and a stacked jury, it will be a miracle if there is a finding of not guilty in this proceeding.

The biased and crooked judge has left dozens of holes that will provide reasons for this farce to be overturned on appeal, but of course, as has been pointed out many times, the idiots on the Left don't really care about that. The point of this was to keep President Trump off the campaign trail. The process is the punishment.

The fact that this political show trial has been allowed to proceed should send chills up and down the spine of any American that has a functional brain.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed May 29, 2024 5:48 pm

Insane

The last I heard juries had to find unanamous consent on all crimes.

This judge is a little slanted.

Judge Merchan just told the jury that they do not need unanimity to convict. 4 could agree on one crime, 4 on a different one, and the other 4 on another. He said he would treat 4-4-4 as a unanimous verdict.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Thu May 30, 2024 12:37 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Insane

The last I heard juries had to find unanamous consent on all crimes.

This judge is a little slanted.

Judge Merchan just told the jury that they do not need unanimity to convict. 4 could agree on one crime, 4 on a different one, and the other 4 on another. He said he would treat 4-4-4 as a unanimous verdict.

I read the instructions and that is not what he said. He clearly said that a verdict has to be unanimous on each of the indictments. What he said was that, for instance, if an indictment charges Trump with several specific illegal acts that jurors do not have to agree on which acts he committed as long as all agree that he is guilty of one or another. I believe this is a standard instruction.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu May 30, 2024 12:52 pm

It doesn't matter what the verdict is.

If it's guilty, Trump and his minions won't accept the results.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu May 30, 2024 3:56 pm

And if he's found Not Guilty, you think the anti-Trumpers will accept it? From what I've seen on social media, they are just as foaming at the mouth rabid as Trumpers are.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu May 30, 2024 5:24 pm

He can only be sentenced for a max of 4 years. So, he will be out in time to run again in 2028! :lol:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu May 30, 2024 6:41 pm

Oh, jeez, please not that. That means another four years of the Dims going after him until they get him on something that will actually keep him from running. If not, then another four years beyond of constant impeachment attempts. Who wants eight more years of this shit?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu May 30, 2024 6:46 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Oh, jeez, please not that. That means another four years of the Dims going after him until they get him on something that will actually keep him from running. If not, then another four years beyond of constant impeachment attempts. Who wants eight more years of this shit?

The only obvious one is Trump.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 30, 2024 6:58 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Oh, jeez, please not that. That means another four years of the Dims going after him until they get him on something that will actually keep him from running. If not, then another four years beyond of constant impeachment attempts. Who wants eight more years of this shit?

That's what the Dems are going for: They want you to be exhausted from their efforts to railroad Trump. This kangaroo court is just one example. It will be quickly dismissed on appeal.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri May 31, 2024 9:36 am

The numbers of the Exhausted Majority will only increase.

https://www.moreincommon.com/where-we-w ... common-us/

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri May 31, 2024 11:33 am

My opinion:
He won’t spend any time in prison, which I think would be a correct sentence.

The verdict won’t dissuade his fans.

He won’t win on appeal.

He’ll get a lot of votes in November, but not enough for him to say the least election is rigged.

I haven’t talked to a single person who didn’t vote for him last time who say they will vote for him this time. I know, a relatively small sampling, but a sampling nonetheless.

He’ll also lose a lot of people who voted for him last time. There were 10s of thousands who voted for him because they didn’t want Biden, not that they were enamored with Trump. Those people probably won’t even vote for POTUS. I doubt if he’ll get any “new” people.

Return to “Your first forum”