Nuclear war with Russia suddenly becomes much more likely!

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Nuclear war with Russia suddenly becomes much more likely!

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:52 am

The War Is Widening Into Armageddon
Paul Craig Roberts

Every provocation action the West said it would not do it has done. The false denials have kept alive Putin’s hope that the conflict can be restricted to Donbas. But the attack on Russia’s warning system has brought Putin closer to reality.

The situation is dire and all the Idiot West does is to provoke it further. It is of the greatest urgency that the Biden Regime stand down and immediately sit down with Putin and resolve the conflict.

Kennedy and Khrushchev resolved the Cuban Missile Crisis. Putin has made it clear that he wants to resolve the Ukraine matter that the West has pushed into crisis. Why doesn’t Washington want to resolve a dangerous crisis? Why is no-one but me asking this question?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2024/0 ... rmageddon/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Re: Nuclear war with Russia suddenly becomes much more likely!

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:27 am

The average American is unable to understand what is going on. That is why they vote for morons like Trump and Biden. We are at war with the Russians in the Ukraine. This is a real war and a lot of people are dying. Only they are Ukrainians and not Americans, so nobody here gives a shit. The war is paid for by printing money which drives the cost of everything higher. Most people can no longer afford to buy a house to live in. So, they are piling up in tents on the sidewalks. Soon, they will not be able to afford to eat and will have to steal their food or starve to death.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:09 am

Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine this morning.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:37 am

planosteve wrote:The average American is unable to understand what is going on. That is why they vote for morons like Trump and Biden. We are at war with the Russians in the Ukraine. This is a real war and a lot of people are dying. Only they are Ukrainians and not Americans, so nobody here gives a shit. The war is paid for by printing money which drives the cost of everything higher. Most people can no longer afford to buy a house to live in. So, they are piling up in tents on the sidewalks. Soon, they will not be able to afford to eat and will have to steal their food or starve to death.

Just when we thought you could not get more dumb.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:06 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:The average American is unable to understand what is going on. That is why they vote for morons like Trump and Biden. We are at war with the Russians in the Ukraine. This is a real war and a lot of people are dying. Only they are Ukrainians and not Americans, so nobody here gives a shit. The war is paid for by printing money which drives the cost of everything higher. Most people can no longer afford to buy a house to live in. So, they are piling up in tents on the sidewalks. Soon, they will not be able to afford to eat and will have to steal their food or starve to death.

I spent 5 years as a military officer in the Viet Nam war and another 30 years as a civilian in the defense dept. What did you ever do for this country except take up space?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:18 am

GRANDPA wrote:Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine this morning.
Ignoration may make you feel better for awhile, but it is a fatal mistake. Eventually, you have to face reality. Our govt., both parties, are totally corrupt.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:22 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

I spent 5 years as a military officer in the Viet Nam war and another 30 years as a civilian in the defense dept. What did you ever do for this country except take up space?

Life most government hacks, you’ve been taking up space your whole life.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:29 am

You know zero, zip, nada about what I did in the military or after.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:49 pm

planosteve wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine this morning.
Ignoration may make you feel better for awhile, but it is a fatal mistake. Eventually, you have to face reality. Our govt., both parties, are totally corrupt.

No shit, Sherlock. But do you realize you're deflecting your own thread?
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:09 pm

Fact: Biden gave Russia approval to invade Ukraine
Fact: Biden gave Ukraine approval to use American weapons against Russia on Russian soil.

Russia didn't cause any trouble when we had President Trump in charge. Why? Because President Trump told Putin that if he got out of line, he'd level Moscow. Putin believed him.

As this thing escalates out of control, it is the fault of Biden's weakness and ineptness, 100%.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:49 pm

Mark wrote:Fact: Biden gave Russia approval to invade Ukraine
Fact: Biden gave Ukraine approval to use American weapons against Russia on Russian soil.

Russia didn't cause any trouble when we had President Trump in charge. Why? Because President Trump told Putin that if he got out of line, he'd level Moscow. Putin believed him.

As this thing escalates out of control, it is the fault of Biden's weakness and ineptness, 100%.

The Cavalry is on the way.

Return to “Your first forum”