Liberals being liberals

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Liberals being liberals

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Police in Delaware have issued a warrant for the husband of State Senator Bethany Hall-Long after he was caught on camera stealing GOP campaign signs.

On Wednesday, Republican campaign volunteers staked out a location with a camera in Middletown, Delaware where vandals or vandal had been stealing GOP signs, hoping to catch the perpetrator.

When the vandal arrived the camera caught the man red-handed it turned out to be Dana Armon Long. When confronted the campaign volunteers telling him, “We got you, brother! We got the license plate, your face, and everything,”

The sign, according to Delaware Online said, “Fix the economy! Vote Republican.”

Bethany Long issued a statement confirming that the man in the video is her husband.

“My husband is the man depicted in the video. The video shows him removing a handful of signs this morning. He turned them over to the Democratic Party and asked that they be returned to the Republican Party about six hours after they were taken up,” she said. “Sadly, this race has become tough and personal. My husband is my high school sweetheart and he loves me very much. I was not aware that he had allowed his frustration over the campaign attacks to get the better of him. Of course I’m disappointed and wish that it had not happened.”

The Delaware GOP wasted no time in condemning the actions.

John Fluharty, executive director of the Delaware GOP, said in a statement:

“When you only have a track record of high taxes, unemployment and lower wages for private sector employees to stand on, the Democrats must resort to breaking the law to win elections because they are scared of being held accountable for their dismal performance.”

Long now is being charged with a Class A misdemeanor which is punishable by up to 1 year in prison and a fine up to $2,300.

MSNBC host and former ad exec Donny Deutsch scammed a real estate broker out of a $1.2 million commission in the sale of Deutsch’s $30 million Hamptons home, a Manhattan judge seethes in new court papers.

Justice Charles Ramos says Deutsch’s lawyer was acting on his client’s behalf when Sotheby’s broker Edward Petrie was schemed out of his 4 percent commission, The Post’s Julia Marsh reports.

Petrie had brought a potential buyer, LA hedge funder Howard Marks, by Deutsch’s Tyson Lane home in 2010.

After Deutsch realized he knew Marks, he went behind Petrie’s back and brokered the sale privately to avoid the fee, Petrie claimed.

“This court considers that and refusal to acknowledge [Petrie] as the broker to be marks of dishonesty and greed,” Ramos writes in the Oct. 23 decision awarding Petrie’s employer, Sotheby’s, $1.2 million.

“Both characteristics are particularly unbecoming when exhibited by those blessed with great wealth,” the judge scolds.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Ric

Re: Liberals being liberals

Postby Ric » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 am

Shouldn't the buyer also be held responsible, or at least complicent ??
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

GRANDPA

Re: Liberals being liberals

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:26 pm

I remember when it was only bored teenagers who stole election signs.
Not that I would know anything about that. :roll:
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Return to “Your first forum”