State of emergency

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

State of emergency

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:11 pm

I suspect a verdict has been reached that exonerates Darren Wilson, and that the governor is trying to get enough people in place to avoid major damage to property.

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon issued an executive order declaring a state of emergency in his state on Monday. The order was posted as St. Louis residents wait anxiously on the decision of the county's grand jury as to whether or not Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson should be brought up on any charges for the shooting death of Ferguson resident Mike Brown.

On a “St. Louis Coptalk” forum, a supposed Ferguson-area officer posted a chilling warning about what he expects to happen in Ferguson, Vocative reported.

“If you do not have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family,” he wrote. “It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I’m serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT2nVX4ar_Y[/youtube]
It's a joke son,I say a joke

ralph

Re: State of emergency

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:48 pm

thanks , yeah just hearing about this !!

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:26 pm

rodney king light?

or will this set race relations back another hunnerd years courtesy of ohbama/al/jesse?
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 am

They should announce the verdict during a blizzard. Let's see how dedicated those protesters really are.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:35 am

GRANDPA wrote:They should announce the verdict during a blizzard. Let's see how dedicated those protesters really are.

protestors dont like cold weather. that is why you dont see protestors at the winter olympics
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:56 am

I'm sure some people are planning their Christmas shopping to coincide with the rioting.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am

I think they will find something to charge Wilson with ....if not Holder will call for a Federal Grand Jury to hear the case in January

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 am

They could execute the officer on the steps of the courthouse and there will still be rioting.

Return to “Your first forum”