Reaction to Ferguson

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Reaction to Ferguson

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm

It's clear from the reaction that the Brown side of this story did not want the truth, they wanted Wilson convicted.
1.png
1.png (118.16 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
It's clear from the reaction that the Brown side of this story did not want the truth, they wanted Wilson convicted.
Attachments
3.png
3.png (129.62 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
2.png
2.png (109.9 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: Reaction to Ferguson

Postby GFB » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Lots of cool presents under the Christmas trees in Ferguson this year.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:26 pm

So, the CLBC has more evidence than the grand jury?
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 pm

The objective Telemundeo on-scene correspondent began her report: "In spite of the evidence the grand jury decided to not indict Darren Wilson."

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:47 pm

I don't think that most of these Ferguson rioters or people on the street care anything about evidence Grandpa . Its all emotion to them , the cop shoulda fought the thug hand to hand in their opinion .

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 am

I hope we're all enjoying our new cell phones as well as all that Cognac we scored last night.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 am

My reaction was....ok now....this has been on for 20 minutes and I know what happened....can we get back to Dancing with the Stars.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:06 pm

And if I was a shopowner, everything I had would have been gone from the store by Monday...whatever I had to do with it.

Houston

Postby Houston » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

but but but he was not a child. over 6' over 250 Lbs and he STOLE MERCHANDISE.
A THIEF.

so lets start there before we hear them cry.
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

This was a massive law enforcement failure. Where was the national guard? The way you prevent looting is to shoot the looters. They burned down 23 businesses, did the law even fire a shot?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:33 pm

planosteve wrote:This was a massive law enforcement failure. Where was the national guard? The way you prevent looting is to shoot the looters. They burned down 23 businesses, did the law even fire a shot?

I can tell you from Iiving though the L.A. riots..that does not happen.

Cops do not shoot people unless their life is threatened..and they only shoot until the threat stops.

If people decide to loot, they can loot and loot and loot as far as the cops are concerned.

The question is..where were the shop owners. They should have been armed to the teeth and hiding in their stores. THAT'S when looters get shot.

geeiabil

Postby geeiabil » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 pm

The Walgreen Store was ransacked and burned, but quite likely the CVS survived because they stopped selling cigarettes.
Tea + Water = Tea
Tea + Water + Sweetener = Sweet Tea
Any other designation is redUNdant

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:This was a massive law enforcement failure. Where was the national guard? The way you prevent looting is to shoot the looters. They burned down 23 businesses, did the law even fire a shot?

Cops do not shoot people unless their life is threatened..and they only shoot until the threat stops.

If people decide to loot, they can loot and loot and loot as far as the cops are concerned.

The question is..where were the shop owners. They should have been armed to the teeth and hiding in their stores. THAT'S when looters get shot.

I'm talking about the guard. Why call them out and then not use them. They were not even deployed to Ferguson. They should have been deployed to protect life and property.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BillB

Postby BillB » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:39 am

GFB wrote:

Arsonists should be shot, at the very least.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

I'm talking about the guard. Why call them out and then not use them. They were not even deployed to Ferguson. They should have been deployed to protect life and property.

The National Guard are REALLY never going to shoot anyone..

They are called to take over the mundane duties like directing traffic and things like that..freeing up the cops to deal with watching the looting and torching buildings.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

Do you think the Walgreen, CVS, etc will reopen in Ferguson, Greg? If not, those folks only have themselves to blame for that.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:23 am

After Kent State, National Guard are probably told to keep weapons on safety.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am

crocmommy wrote:Do you think the Walgreen, CVS, etc will reopen in Ferguson, Greg? If not, those folks only have themselves to blame for that.

Heck, who knows.

I can tell you that much of South Central L.A. never came back from the riots there..and that was 1992.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:13 pm

GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Do you think the Walgreen, CVS, etc will reopen in Ferguson, Greg? If not, those folks only have themselves to blame for that.

Heck, who knows.

I can tell you that much of South Central L.A. never came back from the riots there..and that was 1992.

Were you in L.A. at the time (or were you out of the country)? What effects did you see where you are?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:55 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:

Heck, who knows.

Were you in L.A. at the time (or were you out of the country)? What effects did you see where you are?

Yes, I was living in Burbank..which is not near where the riots were.

My brother was living in what is called Koreatown..in the midst of it.

He was coming home from a gig and had to run red lights for miles. If a white or Oriental person was spotted in a car..the rioters would attack immediately..you couldn't stop.

Neither one of us ever thought about owning a gun before that.

The most significant thing about that weekend for me was..I learned that when things get bad..the police leave the area.

There were NO police there when the worst of it was going on.

Return to “Your first forum”