Hands up don't shoot

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Hands up don't shoot

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:53 pm

The lie that started the race wars of 2014. The president,his attorney general,members of congress and football players are perpetuating this lie.

All of this could have been avoided if, the truth had been told from the outset of the shooting of Mike Brown. But no we must not tell the truth if it doesn't fit the narrative we want to push. Where did we learn it was fine to lie to get your way, from left wing liberal politicians,"I did not have sex with that woman" "If you like your plan" etc.

Now the progress made in racial matters has been destroyed by more lie's.

Not one of the high profile members of the race baiter's has stepped up and said we should respect the grand jury decision.They have called for the police to be more sensitive to the plight of the black youth. No one has said, hey guys if you want less scrutiny from the police department, stop doing the majority of the crime.

Not one mentioned that the beating to death of a man by a group of black thugs with hammers, in St.Louis, might have a hint of roll over from the Ferguson mess.No that was just another isolated incident.

I predicted that Obama would not be a calming voice in this matter, and that he would make the issue worse.At his race summit he invited rappers and race baiter's, he did not invite the business owners from Ferguson.Wonder why?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GRANDPA

Re: Hands up don't shoot

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:55 pm

If it was a drinking game, we would all be drunk by noon.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 am

Of course, if Michael Brown had simply put his hands up, with or without saying, "Don't shoot", he would be alive today and out on probation.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:02 am

We have 1% of the population (young black males) reponsible for half of the murders in this country. I don't think the problem is the police.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:24 am

my observation is that many of these criminal youts like being agile , quick , strong and they like being good at fisticuffs and MMA . But many of these same youts don't like the ability of people like cops and George Zimmerman being able to turn the tables on them .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 am

Most divisive president ever. Worst president ever............worse than Johnson, Carter, or Clinton and that's going a long way.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:17 pm

millergrovesue wrote:Most divisive president ever. Worst president ever............worse than Johnson, Carter, or Clinton and that's going a long way.

He was awarded a Nobel Prize for "hope".
I wonder what they will give him for "change".

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:05 am

Another one?

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
I predicted that Obama would not be a calming voice in this matter, and that he would make the issue worse.At his race summit he invited rappers and race baiter's, he did not invite the business owners from Ferguson.Wonder why?

out of touch elitist
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”