For all of the Al Sharpton fans

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

For all of the Al Sharpton fans

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 pm

How does he escape the state and federal tax offices? Long but lots of info.

So far, every for-profit enterprise started by Al Sharpton and known to National Review Online has been shut down in at least one jurisdiction for failure to pay taxes, a review of public records in New York and Delaware reveals.

Records show that Sharpton’s beleaguered for-profit entities often overlap and intertwine, some sharing ties with the reverend’s nonprofit organization, National Action Network. Their financial records are copious, confusing, and sometimes outright bizarre, and together, they depict persistent financial woes for Sharpton, who also personally owes New York State nearly $596,000, according to active tax warrants.

“He clearly appears — based on the information that’s available to us — to have a history of noncompliance with tax obligations,” says Bernadette Schopfer, the director of taxation at New York’s Maier Markey & Justic, a certified public-accounting firm that has had no dealings with Sharpton or National Action Network. “It appears that [Sharpton] does not file [taxes for his businesses], and then opens up something else. At all the entities we see he has opened up, he has not been compliant with the obligations of the owner of a business. . . . He’s either willful in his behavior, or he’s just sloppy.”

The rest of the story
It's a joke son,I say a joke

crocmommy

Re: For all of the Al Sharpton fans

Postby crocmommy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 pm

Just wondering, how many Al Sharpton fans do we have here? :?:

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:30 pm

I love the guy [al] because he tells me and the USA his plans by the words he uses when he makes public statements . He is no different than 'rev Jerimiah wright' [prezidential spiritual adviser] or ' louis farakhann ' and I like hearing their public statements .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:32 pm

crocmommy wrote:Just wondering, how many Al Sharpton fans do we have here? :?:

That was my first thought, Croc. 'Bout as many as there are JWP fans here I imagine. Wouldn't it be fun if they could do time together?
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:53 pm

If we could just get everyone to quit paying taxes we might have something here.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm

Why the White House allows this guy any access to the President is a mystery to me. Why the mainstream media doesn't press the matter is not as much of a mystery.

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:03 pm

If we can figure out why MLK is a hero, we'll find out why Sharpton and Jackson are heroes.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:26 pm

not a mystery to me , I mean , look at the guys moves in all areas from war fighting , immigration , executive orders . I also look at mrobamas friends and political appointees and spiritual advisers . bill ayers , al Sharpton , reverend Jerimiah wright are the friends and advisers to mrobama . Course my conclusion is simply my opinion based on my observations .

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:34 am

i like his comedy work
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:49 pm

This guy should probably be in jail. Instead he is going to meetings at the White House at the invitation of the President of the United States.

Return to “Your first forum”