What is Obama Hiding about UFO's?

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

What is Obama Hiding about UFO's?

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 am

Senior Obama Adviser: “We need to tell people the truth about UFOs”

WASHINGTON, February 14, 2015– Well, things just got weird. John Podesta, an outgoing senior adviser to President Obama, has been reflecting over his time spent in the White House on Twitter. Last Friday, in a countdown of regrets and memories, his #1 has many extraterrestrial theorists buzzing.

Podesta was also an adviser to President Clinton, and his interest in UFOs is nothing new. In fact, he’s been quite public about it. Many of his comments seem to be innocuous. However, at times, they tend to tip into the realm of purposeful ambiguity, as if to entice the audience to believe that he knows something we do not.
http://benswann.com/senior-obama-adviser-we-need-to-tell-people-the-truth-about-ufos/
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Houston

Re: What is Obama Hiding about UFO's?

Postby Houston » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:25 am

he's hiding the fact he arrived via UFO
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:56 am

I saw that and thought it was interesting.
I've always thought UFOs were a bunch of baloney, but maybe not.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Houston wrote:he's hiding the fact he arrived via UFO

Exactly my first thought. Wish they could come back and take him to his real home.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 pm

This is a bona fide image from the Mars rover. This came straight from JPL. If the mars rovers are real it proves a civilization existed on Mars, and that Mars had to have been destroyed.
I had my doubts the rovers were real. I thought they were actually somewhere in the American desert South West. But there are no Mayan heads to be found in the U.S., and I doubt NASA would do a fake rover stunt elsewhere. Obviously NASA is mum on this, stupidly stating that it is a natural rock formation and Jpeg artifacts. However, it is easy to prove the head is real. You can prove this yourself. Download the original image from JPL at: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 0184MR0925 102000E1_DXXX.jpg and scroll to the correct rock (middle right side, as shown in the capture to the left) and do a little image processing.

Though Jpeg artefacts can be seen all through the original image from NASA, especially on the teeth, they can be rendered out to show the image they encoded, even if the Jpeg artifacting is very bad in the original image. The picture to the left is what can be rendered if you have decent graphics skills, go through the right steps to get rid of the Jpeg squares and then correct the color, contrast, and clarity. It probably cannot be rendered any better than this.

Shills hit this report hard because it proves in completely unambiguous terms that life really does exist elsewhere and that civilizations off this planet really do exist. For some reason the powers that be have decided that this information belongs in the crazy category when it is in fact a cold hard reality. Earth may therefore be a quarantine planet and knowing about other civilizations could
Attachments
mayanmars.jpg
mayanmars.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 433 times

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:53 pm

I think I made one like that in 7th grade art class.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I heard some one on radio maybe 10 - 15 years ago as I was driving to work . It was a talk radio show and the guest was saying that one way to unify the worlds population was for experts and scientists and leaders to start talking about a threat from outer space aliens . This sorta talk in the article might be the start of that indoctrination .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:10 pm

ralph wrote:I heard some one on radio maybe 10 - 15 years ago as I was driving to work . It was a talk radio show and the guest was saying that one way to unify the worlds population was for experts and scientists and leaders to start talking about a threat from outer space aliens . This sorta talk in the article might be the start of that indoctrination .

I recently watched a new video by James Corebett that made the same point. I was going to link it up, but it seems to have disappeared. If it pops up again I'll post it.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:35 pm

post it if you find it , I'm looking for it myself under James Corebett . Found this though , Ronald Reagan was talking about it at the 'un' --- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/2 ... 60034.html ---

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:40 pm

As a teenager in the 60s that picture Mars looks familiar -
Attachments
GEETOROTHDECAL-2T.jpeg
GEETOROTHDECAL-2T.jpeg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 385 times
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Do you really believe that the Egyptians moved those mega ton blocks by sliding them up a sand pile?

Alien technology is the only way the pyramids could have been built.

Return to “Your first forum”