Lets see if this comes true

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Lets see if this comes true

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:30 pm

The co-pilot of the Germanwings Airbus was a convert to Islam

According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.

Translation from German:

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he - as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York - received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, "Islamic Scholars") will agree to assign this an act of a "mentally unstable" man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

For now the German Islam supporters like never before have their backs against the wall.

Michael Mannheimer, 26.3.2015

The Daily Mail today writes:

Police investigating the Germanwings crash said tonight they had made a 'significant discovery' at the home of pilot Andreas Lubitz, who deliberately ploughed the Airbus A320 into the French Alps.

Officers refused to reveal details of the potential breakthrough but said it was not a suicide note.

Hopefully we'll know in a few days if this article is accurate.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: Lets see if this comes true

Postby GFB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:05 pm

The only shocking element..would be if he is NOT a Muslim.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Interesting, if true. I haven't seen any evidence at all so far that it is.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:39 pm

good to see if true !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:06 pm

This story is obviously a heaping pile of steaming horse hocky.
He was declared unfit for work and given a sick leave authorization by his doctor which was found torn up in his wastebasket. It was not given to his employer.
Last edited by planosteve on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm

planosteve wrote:This story is obviously a heaping pile of steaming horse hocky.
He was given a sick leave authorization by his doctor which was found torn up in his wastebasket. It was not given to his employer.

..and you..the king of all conspiracies..buy that wanting to commit suicide made him fly 150 people into a mountain?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:This story is obviously a heaping pile of steaming horse hocky.
He was given a sick leave authorization by his doctor which was found torn up in his wastebasket. It was not given to his employer.

..and you..the king of all conspiracies..buy that wanting to commit suicide made him fly 150 people into a mountain?

His was declared "unfit to work" because he was mentally ill. Who knows what his motivation was. He was nuts. Maybe he thought Hitler told him to do it.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:56 pm

planosteve wrote:His was declared "unfit to work" because he was mentally ill. Who knows what his motivation was. He was nuts. Maybe he thought Hitler told him to do it.

Really? I had wondered if it was something like that. Wonder why the doctor wasn't required to report the info. directly to the employer. You have a crazy person and you expect him to be honest and report to his employers that he's crazy and unfit for duty????
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:03 pm

coulda been hitler , than again maybe the 'grand mufti of Jerusalem' told him to slam that plane into the mountain Steve !! --- http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... tihit.html --- both might like seeing that action !! By the way , did you know that 'hitler' had muslim troops ??

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:18 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
planosteve wrote:His was declared "unfit to work" because he was mentally ill. Who knows what his motivation was. He was nuts. Maybe he thought Hitler told him to do it.

Really? I had wondered if it was something like that. Wonder why the doctor wasn't required to report the info. directly to the employer. You have a crazy person and you expect him to be honest and report to his employers that he's crazy and unfit for duty????
My guess is it has something to do with medical privacy laws and stigmatizing people who are mentally ill. But, I think they are going to have to change things after this.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:46 pm

cant be..... whitehouse already said no terrorism
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

Return to “Your first forum”