McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:27 am

This video has gone viral. Was all over the morning TV shows today. McKinney cop wrestles 14 year old girl in bikini to the ground.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/07/youtube-texas-police-officer-pool-party-arrests
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

GFB

Re: McKinney Police Dept. Now World Famous

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:39 am

Yeah, we've all had to do that at some point.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:42 am

GFB wrote:Yeah, we've all had to do that at some point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No one ever did it to me.................I feel neglected. :P

Not detracting from the incident, of course. Did she smart off to the cop? I don't care to watch the video.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:09 am

The Craigs Ranch housing area is just north of me. Most of the housing areas up here have pools and recreation facilities that are private for the use of residents who pay for their upkeep. Usually, you have to have a electronic key to get in. But, kids can easily let their friends in. I'm guessing that's what was happening and somebody decided to call the police. I don't believe there are any public swimming pools anywhere around here.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:33 am

The biggest question I have about the video I saw, was Officer Casebolt's tumbling exhibition.

What was that all about ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 am

A friend of mine shared on FB a post from resident there. As usual, there's a lot more to the story. Basically, someone who didn't live there invited (at $15 each) a bunch of kids who also didn't live there to a pool party. Amateur DJ, loud music w lots of f-bomb lyrics, residents suddenly overwhelmed with hundreds of non-resident kids, what could go wrong?
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:09 pm

I expect the cop that pulled his gun is going to be in trouble. Plus, the NAACP just showed up to meet with the chief.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:33 pm

article , info about the event by a guy that says that he is a resident of the neighborhood !! --- http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/06/ ... ney-texas/ ---

RaisinCain

Postby RaisinCain » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:43 pm

GRANDPA wrote:A friend of mine shared on FB a post from resident there. As usual, there's a lot more to the story. Basically, someone who didn't live there invited (at $15 each) a bunch of kids who also didn't live there to a pool party. Amateur DJ, loud music w lots of f-bomb lyrics, residents suddenly overwhelmed with hundreds of non-resident kids, what could go wrong?

Just earlier today I heard that same story from a cop-friend of mine. Apparently this is something quite prolific in the black community these days. They find a pool (or some other facility) and put an ad on twitter that they are having a party at $15.00 a pop. They party until the cops show up wanting to see a permit, the DJ / organizer disappears and goes looking for a new place for the next party. I hadn't heard of it before today.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Did she smart off to the cop? I don't care to watch the video.

Doesn't matter if she did smart off to the cop. They are well trained to ignore the verbal assault on them as long as its verbal only. Like an ex cop said on another news report after the incedent, " we are well trained and prepared to igmore personal verbal assaults"
This Veteran officer went way over the line with his cussing, pulling a gun( which means DEADLY force, and throwing a 14 year old female to the ground as he did.
I am a volunteer for the Dallas Police, but this was out of line. Hasn't this Officer ben watching the news lately ?? What was he thinking, there is a camera EVERYWHERE

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 pm

The Officer probably was over the line detaining the girl in the manner he did; I disagree about him drawing his gun when he was swarmed.

u

I am a never Hillaryite!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Red Oak wrote:The Officer probably was over the line detaining the girl in the manner he did; I disagree about him drawing his gun when he was swarmed.

u

Yeah, I'm sure he was scared. Don't know how many cops were there but that was a passel of kids (yes, I finally watched the video). And how incredibly stupid for those kids to trespass. All of 'em were arrestable.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 pm

There's going to be a protest march in the area of the pool tonight. If the girl in the bikini had been white none of this would be going on.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:19 pm

True.

Also you can round up and arrest 178 Whites & Mexicans, and lock them up on a million dollars bond, for wearing MC Colors, and shoot nine troublemakers and not one store or building was looted or burned down.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 pm

I saw two young men rush toward the officer, and he pulled his gun, what was he going to do? Wait for them to attack?
It's a joke son,I say a joke

MikeyDavis

Postby MikeyDavis » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

More info in new article. Unauthorized pool party and one of the kids pretended to draw a gun. These feral youths and people who willfully disrespect the rule of law are just about to push too far.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... bdivision/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 am

Sangersteve wrote:I saw two young men rush toward the officer, and he pulled his gun, what was he going to do? Wait for them to attack?
Depends on the situation. I don't think you draw your gun at a teenage pool party. Unless he had reason to believe that there was someone there that was armed.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 am

..took his gun out, really?

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:47 am

Ok, so young black people don't like the cops and believe they're racist and all out to get them.

The cops must be pretty uncomfortable having to put all of their energy into continually having to corral a bunch of people that are constantly trouble, and don't want the cops around anyhow.

Why do cities even HAVE police forces..why bother..it's a losing proposition.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 am

It's called "situational awareness". I'd say he showed a definate lack thereof. Chasing criminals down the street and chasing kids around a swimming pool are not the same. You could excuse it as a rookie mistake, but he is reportedly an experienced cop with a good record. It will be interesting to see how the McKinney police review judges it.

Return to “Your first forum”