Before someone labels me

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Before someone labels me

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:24 pm

As a gay basher, I want to explain my position. Experience and logic, not emotion.

I officially met my first gay man in around 1965, he was just a guy in the neighborhood who had a cool German shepard, who received her commands in German. He never had female friends, never made an advance to me or my teenage friends. Just a nice guy who called himself "A queer"

The next gay was when I had just graduated Harvard law school and was working at the gas station his father owned. His dad did not accept his path and took every opportunity to express his anger towards his son.

Another nice guy who had a boyfriend. They moved into the same apartment complex as me, my girlfriend, my roommate, me and that couple got together once or twice a month to party. Those two had a bit of a fidelity issue, would break-up for a while then get right back together. Still nice guys.

Then I moved to Houston, right after earning my PHD in Astro physics, the vending company I worked for was a nest of gay and lesbians.A few of them worked kinda for me and we would grab a beer after work sometimes.My then girlfriend and I became friends with several. Now those people had issues, I don't equate the issues to being gay, just human psyche. I even went to a lesbian "Joining". One of my male drivers volunteered for and was accepted for the job of trying to impregnate one of my female drivers girlfriend, it never was consummated because the lesbians broke up after having a fight over why the girlfriend would sleep with John, yep that was his real name. I told you they had issues.

Moved back to the Denton area after finishing my second PHD in brain surgery.

Met a became friends with many more gay's and gay couples.

Next, at the age of 55 my ex-wife became a lesbian, which is odd because I always considered myself a lesbian. Any way, after the divorce, the ex fell in love with some other girl, rinse lather repeat 5 times. Now she is a bitter old woman who's children keep a safe distance from, not because of the lesbian thing but others actions during the divorce. So I got her adult kids in the divorce, yeah I know that's weird, I've had a pretty weird journey up to this point.

Along with the adult kids I of course got the grandkids, one of which became my best buddy.

He was born before the divorce and since the ex was already exploring her new found hobby, I wound up babysitting a lot. Many trials and tribulations during his first 6 years had him by my side most of the time. By the time he hit 9 it was clear that girls were not going to enter into his love cycle.

He's gonna be 30 the end of this month and it's not in the cards for me to travel to party with him.

Don't know why I felt the need to share this stuff, I guess just to show I don't have anything against the gay community,and that logic and reason drive my position, not emotion.

Previewed 5 times before I had the nerve to hit submit.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

ralph

Re: Before someone labels me

Postby ralph » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:43 pm

I personally have nothing against homosexuals . I knew a few , got along ok with them . Never a problem because they were homosexual . Course , I never was friends with them . I would lend them 5 bucks same as I would anyone else that I knew . I treat them as human beings but want nothing to do with them . I think that they are faulty or sick but would only tell them that if they asked me . -------------------- And , no one asked me but that's pretty much my position .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Sangersteve wrote:As a gay basher, I want to explain my position. Experience and logic, not emotion.

I officially met my first gay man in around 1965, he was just a guy in the neighborhood who had a cool German shepard, who received her commands in German. He never had female friends, never made an advance to me or my teenage friends. Just a nice guy who called himself "A queer"

The next gay was when I had just graduated Harvard law school and was working at the gas station his father owned. His dad did not accept his path and took every opportunity to express his anger towards his son.

Another nice guy who had a boyfriend. They moved into the same apartment complex as me, my girlfriend, my roommate, me and that couple got together once or twice a month to party. Those two had a bit of a fidelity issue, would break-up for a while then get right back together. Still nice guys.

Then I moved to Houston, right after earning my PHD in Astro physics, the vending company I worked for was a nest of gay and lesbians.A few of them worked kinda for me and we would grab a beer after work sometimes.My then girlfriend and I became friends with several. Now those people had issues, I don't equate the issues to being gay, just human psyche. I even went to a lesbian "Joining". One of my male drivers volunteered for and was accepted for the job of trying to impregnate one of my female drivers girlfriend, it never was consummated because the lesbians broke up after having a fight over why the girlfriend would sleep with John, yep that was his real name. I told you they had issues.

Moved back to the Denton area after finishing my second PHD in brain surgery.

Met a became friends with many more gay's and gay couples.

Next, at the age of 55 my ex-wife became a lesbian, which is odd because I always considered myself a lesbian. Any way, after the divorce, the ex fell in love with some other girl, rinse lather repeat 5 times. Now she is a bitter old woman who's children keep a safe distance from, not because of the lesbian thing but others actions during the divorce. So I got her adult kids in the divorce, yeah I know that's weird, I've had a pretty weird journey up to this point.

Along with the adult kids I of course got the grandkids, one of which became my best buddy.

He was born before the divorce and since the ex was already exploring her new found hobby, I wound up babysitting a lot. Many trials and tribulations during his first 6 years had him by my side most of the time. By the time he hit 9 it was clear that girls were not going to enter into his love cycle.

He's gonna be 30 the end of this month and it's not in the cards for me to travel to party with him.

Don't know why I felt the need to share this stuff, I guess just to show I don't have anything against the gay community,and that logic and reason drive my position, not emotion.

Previewed 5 times before I had the nerve to hit submit.

Thank you for sharing that. I will keep it in mind as I read your posts in the future.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Which do you enjoy the most? Brain surgery or Astro Physics?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Can you explain how Astro was able to talk?

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:18 pm

i PREFER gay loan applicants..... both sides......

paperwork is impeccable
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 am

PlanoSooner wrote:i PREFER gay loan applicants..... both sides......

paperwork is impeccable

Will it be easier for you now if they are legally married?

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:02 am

planosteve wrote:Which do you enjoy the most? Brain surgery or Astro Physics?

I am trying to figure out why you need a PH in Astro Physics to get a job at a vending company....

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 am

crocmommy wrote:

I am trying to figure out why you need a PH in Astro Physics to get a job at a vending company....

+1

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:56 am

Jami wrote:
crocmommy wrote:

+1

Ever tried to get out a stuck candy bar?

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:58 am

I don't get it.

Return to “Your first forum”