So if you were in a NVA Prison

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: So if you were in a NVA Prison

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 am

ann jusko wrote:So he can act like a complete idiot with no regard to the ramifications? I really, really don't want a POTUS as thug like as the one we now have. Both are egomanics, Idols in their own eyes. It certainly isn't presidential in any way shape or form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And , i certainly think that Donald knows and fully understands the 'ramifications' . Problem for some of Donalds detractors is that Donald 'LOVES' the Ramifications and the ramifications make him smile , imo .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 am

Which makes him even more immature. :(
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 am

Matter of opinion Sue , I prefer a fighter as opposed to the crew of 'rinos' that are simply bipartisan liars and thieves . Donald sure has shaken things up though , ehh ?? I never thought that I'd never see whats going on and I like Donald , well I LOVE it .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 am

So, Ralph, you are really just in it for the show? That makes an odd sort of sense. But then, so do you...sometimes, at least. As performance art it is pretty impressive. He could probably get a grant from the NEA...or other lefty organization. Hey, could you explain to me how art got to be a lefty thing?

Sue, don't you think that the "ramifications" are exactly what Trump is after. He hasn't jumped into the Pub lead on reason or charisma...he has no significant signs of either. He is playing on the hoopla his tirades create. Truth and reality have no relation to the things he says. He says the most insulting and outlandish things and thrives on the backlash.

Why does this work? Because the people he is speaking to already believe what he is saying and they have been carefully trained and conditioned not to ask meaningful questions...meaning any questions, generally. They are true believers. Trump is playing to that. And, he is playing to the traditional American distrust and dislike of politicians. He isn't one so their usual restraint and consideration can't be expected of him. He is just a huckster. He needs the furor over his comments to cover and avoid the fact that he has no substance. He is really just the class bully doing standup at the expense of the decent kids...and blaming them for being targets.

When my youngest girl was 15 she had some emotional issues. I was gone a lot and she had issues with her mother. She felt neglected (she was my favorite so felt my absences more than the older girl). She turned to doing anything she could to garner attention...what kind didn't matter (and negative was much easier to get) just the attention. For her, even bad attention was better than none. Sort of similar here. Trump is operating on the BUSINESS assumption that any attention is inherently GOOD. He doesn't care what is said about him...just be sure you spell his name correctly.

I believe he does this intentionally to avoid the fact that he has no substance. Look at what little real policy he has discussed. No, his pronouncements have been inflammatory on purpose...about McCain, Graham, Mexicans...all designed to create a furor free of substance. Increasingly, I see this approach working to carry the jacka** to the Republican nomination. People have an incredible level of confirmation bias and he is confirming all the worst thoughts they have...haters just love that stuff.

Wouldn't it be nice if Trump WERE in an NVA prison? Who would do his hair?

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 pm

I think you are right on. The term Flim Flam Man comes to mind.

Speaking of hair - I saw side by side images of Trump's hair piece blowing straight up and a shot of young corn with the silk sticking out the top. Caption was "Who wears it better?" Pretty funny.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 pm

call him what you will Girls , if Donald stays in then he will have done a good job raising the issues of immigration and maybe he will help get McCain defeated as well as linsey graham , jeff flake and some other 'rinos' Sue .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 pm

ralph wrote:interesting , what would you tell him Grouchy . Be interesting to hear what you would say to the DONALD . Your words might inspire others !!

You have the number, feel free to call. We might disagree but I would bet we could have a respectful discussion. btw, neither my wife or I get freaked out about phone calls.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:26 pm

thanks Grouchy !! Take a run down or over to Laredo in the next day or 2 , give the Donald the old thumbs up from 'ralph' but also give him a talking to . I'd go if'n I was in Texas and had the time .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:34 pm

ralph wrote:thanks Grouchy !! Take a run down or over to Laredo in the next day or 2 , give the Donald the old thumbs up from 'ralph' but also give him a talking to . I'd go if'n I was in Texas and had the time .

Nope, no interest. But it would probably be interesting to have a quiet respectful discussion with you. btw, do you have a part-time job tuning pianos?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:59 pm

BigTex wrote:Notice that the Donald is going after John McCain . . . Lindsey Graham . . . Jeb Bush . . . Rick Perry . . .

Anybody see a pattern here?

Think skin color.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

no , no interest in pianos , never been musically inclined . So , nope , no piano tuning Grouchy !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:02 pm

think he's going after ALL the white guys ehh B.T. ??

Return to “Your first forum”