15 year old 'hispanic' rapes and kills 8 year old

Description of your first forum.
millergrovesue

Re: 15 year old 'hispanic' rapes and kills 8 year old

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 am

nit·pick (nĭt′pĭk′)
v. nit·picked, nit·pick·ing, nit·picks
v.intr.
To be concerned with or find fault with insignificant details.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:15 am

BigTex wrote:That's why there are so many Catholics in the Phillipines.

Exactly.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:19 am

BillB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:So, not Hispanic after all. Y'all gonna retract all your nasty comments about Hispanics? Yeah, I thought not. :roll:

His·pan·ic (hĭ-spăn′ĭk)

n.
1. A Spanish-speaking person.
2. A US citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish ancestry.

If he is a Filipino with the name Gonzales he is of Spanish descent. Spain colonized the Philippines and there are many Filipinos of Spanish descent.

Interesting definition. Probably some slightly different ones around. Couple of points. There are a couple of genetic groups represented in the PI. Certainly Spanish but also a large number (and growing) of Chinese genetic crosses. Your contention that his name and origin make him "Hispanic" is far from a certainty.

The other thing I was curious about is when it was determined that rape and murder were genetically linked behaviors (other than from some mental illness). Specifically, when were they determined to be Hispanic genetic traits?

I thought I would ask you since you demonstrate such a deep and insightful knowledge of the subject.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 am

When I wanted to bar hop in Olongapo and not be bothered by the bar girls I would tell them that I was the Catholic chaplain. It completely freaked the girls out. It was a great gag.

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:
BillB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:So, not Hispanic after all. Y'all gonna retract all your nasty comments about Hispanics? Yeah, I thought not. :roll:

His·pan·ic (hĭ-spăn′ĭk)

n.
1. A Spanish-speaking person.
2. A US citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish ancestry.

If he is a Filipino with the name Gonzales he is of Spanish descent. Spain colonized the Philippines and there are many Filipinos of Spanish descent.

Interesting definition. Probably some slightly different ones around. Couple of points. There are a couple of genetic groups represented in the PI. Certainly Spanish but also a large number (and growing) of Chinese genetic crosses. Your contention that his name and origin make him "Hispanic" is far from a certainty.

The other thing I was curious about is when it was determined that rape and murder were genetically linked behaviors (other than from some mental illness). Specifically, when were they determined to be Hispanic genetic traits?

I thought I would ask you since you demonstrate such a deep and insightful knowledge of the subject.

I believe a surname of Gonzales is a strong indication of Spanish ancestry. Spain ruled and colonized the Philippines for over 300 years.
As far as the genetic link to rape and murder, I've never made such a claim. This kind of crap is exactly the reason you have no credibility on this board.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:47 am

Hispanic / philopino --- its all the same to me !!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:54 am

BillB wrote: This kind of crap is exactly the reason you have no credibility on this board.

You do not speak for "this board", Bill even if you think you do. CD may have no credibility with some of you but he has credibility with me and others.

Ralph, I have known a few Filipinos. They do not refer to themselves as Hispanic. They are Filipinos.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 am

BB...you said that he was Hispanic. You stated that flatly. I was simply pointing out that your absolute statement could be wrong and might not reflect reality.

Since everyone here (well, most) seems to think all Hispanics are rapists, murderers and other sorts of foul creatures it seems as if there is a belief that it is a racial characteristic. I just wanted to clarify the error there.

I don't have any credibility on this board because I do not automatically agree with the paleoconservatives ravings on race, religion, and just about everything else. You are basically confirming what I have come to feel is the true cornerstone of Conservative Political Correctness...ideological purity. Anyone who doesn't demonstrate that in spades here is in for a hard time...and lots of trolling. Tolerance is definitely NOT an aspect of Conservative PC.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:01 am

millergrovesue wrote:
BillB wrote: This kind of crap is exactly the reason you have no credibility on this board.

You do not speak for "this board", Bill even if you think you do. CD may have no credibility with some of you but he has credibility with me and others.

Ralph, I have known a few Filipinos. They do not refer to themselves as Hispanic. They are Filipinos.

That's because they're from the nation known as the Phillipines. Regardless of specific ethnicity..they are Filipinos.

"Hispanic" is not a nation..it is an ethnicity/ancestry referral that denotes that they are part "Spanish."..as in, Spain.

Filipinos are kind of a hybrid Asian people that often have Spanish names and they definitely have "Hispanic" roots.

This kid looks especially Hispanic..more so than the typical Filipino.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:18 am

millergrovesue wrote:

I don't care how they refer to themselves . I said Hispanic , philipino , makes no difference to ME . You and 'those people' can call them anything you like , none of my business . I just posted a headline . Main point of the story is the poor young baby girl that was raped and murdered by a diverse member of 'santa cruz' society Sue .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 am

I don't know, Sue. It seems that I have enough credibility here to prompt insults and evasions rather than substantive responses.

Most of my problem here is from a lack of Conservative Political Correctness...I say things they aren't supposed to hear, don't want to hear and don't like.

On the other hand, I did initially mistake this for an open forum rather than recognizing it a small closed community with no tolerance for dissenting opinions or facts that conflict with what they have been told to believe for so long.

Maybe I have another element of Conservative PC...never question what the pundits from the Right tell you. Believe unquestioningly in the pure ideology.

Reagan's 80% rule seems largely forgotten in the process of his beatification.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:07 am

"Hispanic" is a made up PC, Bullshit term ....... :o

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 am

that's what I have heard , also the reason that some use 'hispanic' rather than other terms . 'hispanic' is supposed to pizz them off and pizzing people off is right up some peoples alley !!

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:44 am

ralph wrote:I just posted because of the 'interesting' description in the headline . Thought it was interesting to see the word 'hispanic' used when most often steps are taken to HIDE race , religion , ethnicity and other identifying words . Plus , then of course , there is the actual story which is terrible . Legal , illegal , well , I have no idea so I'll recheck and maybe do some looking Gentlemen .
"Hispanic" is such a broad term as to be useless. As commonly applied it means nothing more than "having roots in a country where most people have Spanish names". By the same token Jamaicans are "Anglos". Filipinos are Asians who had the Spanish naming system imposed on them during its time as a Spanish dominion.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

You have completely missed and twisted the point about "Hispanics". What people have been bringing up is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is lying about how many criminal illegal aliens there are. One of the ways they are doing that is by not identifying Mexican and South American illegals as "Hispanic".

Hispanics are good family people and hard-workers. However, like any other group, if you bring them in massive numbers and put them on welfare, their families break down. Worse, with a wide-open border, it's easy for criminal illegal aliens to cross the border and prey on our citizens, since Democrats are determined not to prosecute them.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 pm

millergrovesue wrote:CD may have no credibility with some of you but he has credibility with me...

Of course he does.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 pm

BigTex wrote:But did you hear about the lion somebody shot in Africa?

So ... some people find the killing of the lion extremely distasteful mostly bec it wasn't any lion
and it was protected. And maybe it was the only lion named Cecil that was killed that day.
Maybe even many people had seen him and others wanted to. Maybe it rises to the level
of news.

The cheap attempt to turn the death of the child as pertinent to the story is pointless or
disgusting -- I can't decide which. The attempt at making it funny is just as big a fail as
Nugent's inviting the President to suck on his machine gun. Bringing in an inconsequential
side issue of the killer kid's background, in this case, is mindboggling.

Of course this precious child is important.

Few more important than that the likes of you can try to squeeze a few grins out of
a tragic story.

Or do you want us to have full page newspaper spreads on every child who was injured
or killed that day? Have you checked out how many babies were thrown into fires today
in Darfur? Do you know the 12 year old girl who was raped in Mumbai by a white
American?

I find snickering about this (Oh, the domino game went against gerbil dancing but have
you heard that a child was killed?)

Appalling? You bet. And you did it.

A Frail Grasp of the Big Picture.
All Life is Feudal

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Yeah, my perspective is all out of whack.

You're just going to have to deal with that.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:47 pm

BigTex wrote:Yeah, my perspective is all out of whack.

You're just going to have to deal with that.

No, I don't think I do.
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:51 pm

By the way ... before anyone hyperventilates this:

"Or do you want us to have full page newspaper spreads on every child who was injured
or killed that day? Have you checked out how many babies were thrown into fires today
in Darfur? Do you know the 12 year old girl who was raped in Mumbai by a white
American?

"I find snickering about this (Oh, the domino game went against gerbil dancing but have
you heard that a child was killed?)"

is to taken figuratively. As in: this stuff happens all the time.
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”