Is Trumo a Democrat plant?

Description of your first forum.
BillB

Is Trumo a Democrat plant?

Postby BillB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Has Trump been sent by the Democrats to turn our primaries into a circus and to make Republicans look like fools to the rest of the nation?

Maybe.

Here are some past Trump quotes that tell us a lot about him:

1) “I probably identify more as Democrat.”
—Interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, March 2004

2) “I’ve been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”
—Interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, March 2004

3) “Nancy — you’re the best. Congrats. Donald.”
—Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, January 2007

4) “Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”
—Interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, March 2007

5) “I’m totally pro-choice.”
—Interview with Fox News Sunday, October 1999

6) “I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors.”
—Remarks to reporters, December 1999

7) “I’m very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.”
—Interview with CNN’s Larry King, October 1999.

8) “The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans… We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan.”
—Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000

9) “By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century.”
—Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000

10) “I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president.”
—Interview with NY1, November 2008

http://www.rawstory.com/2011/04/donald- ... -hate-him/

Castle Doctrine

Re: Is Trumo a Democrat plant?

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:39 pm

The Republican Party did not need Trump to make them look like fools to the rest of the country. They do an excellent job of that themselves...every DAY!

As he said...he has evolved beyond all that.

Ideological purity and insane paranoia aspects of Conservative Political Correctness are graphically demonstrated in this post. Thank you for supporting my case on that.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:...blah, blah, blah...

All Leftists are stupid and/or evil.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

BillB

Postby BillB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:The Republican Party did not need Trump to make them look like fools to the rest of the country. They do an excellent job of that themselves...every DAY!

Ideological purity and insane paranoia aspects of Conservative Political Correctness are graphically demonstrated in this post. Thank you for supporting my case on that.

I think you've overdone your "Conservative Political Correctness" cuteness. It wasn't funny to begin with and it isn't funny after you've worn it out.
This is my last response to your posts.
After your crack about my claiming that Hispanics were genetically dispositioned to rape and murder (which is a lie- I never said anything close to that), you're off my list.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Trump makes Republicans look great.

He's going to singlehandedly toss out the PC movement.

Liberal people think he makes Republicans look bad..that's because liberals don't know they're the ones that are bad.

..and often..but not always..stupid and/or evil.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:50 pm

GFB wrote: liberals don't know they're the ones that are bad.

To be a Leftist or vote for a Leftist, you have to be one or the other. There are no exceptions.

By popular request:

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:58 pm

BillB wrote:
Castle Doctrine wrote:The Republican Party did not need Trump to make them look like fools to the rest of the country. They do an excellent job of that themselves...every DAY!

I think you've overdone your "Conservative Political Correctness" cuteness. It wasn't funny to begin with and it isn't funny after you've worn it out.
This is my last response to your posts.
After your crack about my claiming that Hispanics were genetically dispositioned to rape and murder (which is a lie- I never said anything close to that), you're off my list.

Well, you probably won't read this but....

I am not being "cute" about Conservative PC. It is clearly a real thing. Just making you confront the idea is so upsetting you just can't read my posts anymore. I think that is a win. In commenting on the apparent belief of many on the Right (and here) that criminal behavior is a characteristic of minorities (really more Blacks than Hispanics but, hey, look what Trump said about them) I was simply addressing you...my intent wasn't to single you out. It is simply a tendency I have noticed in posts and comments from the Right. You know..."Those people" are just like that sort of thinking. Perhaps you personally never considered that when you commented but it seems to me to be a major tenet of the Right...and you are a serious Right winger it appears to me.

You are really pretty touchy given the abuse that is dealt to anyone who runs afoul of Conservative PC requirements here. For your consideration, I don't like Liberal PC anymore than I like Conservative PC; but, this board is testimony to the existence of the Conservative brand. And, I really don't like having MY personal beliefs dismissed out of hand as PC BS. You Conservatives are entirely too touchy-feely when it comes to others offending you...but that never causes any moderation in your attacks on others.

Oh yeah, it makes me no difference if you read my posts. You aren't anyone I would be addressing my remarks to anyway...except as a way to address others. And really, that is what most of the posts here are. It makes no sense to try to have a meaningful discussion with one of "you people". I write for the larger audience or to develop and refine my own thinking and views on the topic. Annoying folks like you is just a little bonus...and it would appear I got a significant bonus here.

DevonSmith

Postby DevonSmith » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:18 pm

I bet you anything Trump running was another Hillary Scandal from the start. She bribes Trump to do exactly what he is doing....Join the Pubs and use the free publicity and debates to get things going, knowing full well he will move to 3rd party. Do not use Donald's wealth as an excuse. The richest are the greediest. And the Clinton Foundation certainly has the $$ to pay it. Ready to President Clinton again?
Should I be proven correct, will be toast with Hil but could boycott we could attempt to boycott any business Trump is involved in.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:23 pm

I heard it posited, yesterday on WBAP, that Trump, who is apparently a big buddy of Bill Clinton, might be running to further screw up the Republicans and give Hillary a better chance of winning. Makes sense to me.

Regardless, I agree that the Republicans are doing a pretty good job of making themselves look like fools to the general population. The only ones who don't seem to see that are the ultra conservatives..............and a lot of their not seeing it is their decision to not read or acknowledge or even think about any other ideology than their own and their need to stamp anyone with differing beliefs as "evil and/or stupid". It just doesn't get any more narrow minded and tunnel visioned than that and does not serve one well in the real world in which we live.

That Trump is a loose cannon with an offensive mouth has been abundantly proven this week by Trump himself. He's a foolish joke to those of us not in lock step.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Trump is a loose cannon, I don't know if anyone controls him.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:36 pm

If Trump was supposed to screw up the Republican Party..he has failed miserably.

Quite the contrary..What has happened is a unifying of the party to the point that even with 17 candidates, he has doubled the support of the number 2 contender...and 10 to 12 of them are essentially at zero.

He has effectively muted and rendered irrelevant, what is perhaps the strongest Republican field in any of our lifetimes.

His support is very, very deep..Hillary's couldn't be any thinner, and they are ready to jump ship at any time.

Trump's support is rock solid.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:17 pm

millergrovesue wrote:
Regardless, I agree that the Republicans are doing a pretty good job of making themselves look like fools to the general population. The only ones who don't seem to see that are the ultra conservatives..............and a lot of their not seeing it is their decision to not read or acknowledge or even think about any other ideology than their own and their need to stamp anyone with differing beliefs as "evil and/or stupid". It just doesn't get any more narrow minded and tunnel visioned than that and does not serve one well in the real world in which we live.

It doesn't have anything at all to do with ideology or beliefs. It has to do with evidence. The Democrats are openly trying to destroy the greatest nation ever conceived in the history of the world. Many (including our president) have even admitted it. Only the stupid and/or the evil would vote for that.

By popular request:

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Mark wrote:

To be a Leftist or vote for a Leftist, you have to be one or the other. There are no exceptions.

I disagree, many are just ignorant.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:38 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
Mark wrote:

I disagree, many are just ignorant.

Yes, besides the stupid and the evil, there is another group that for all intents and purposes..is well meaning and reasonably intelligent. They often have great abilities and just no time or inclination to think deeply about issues.. or even why there is a place known as the United States of America.

For people like this..often referred to as low information voters..voting Democrat is the default setting.

Mark would probably choose to just lump them in with the "stupid" category.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:40 pm

GFB wrote:
Yes, besides the stupid and the evil, there is another group that for all intents and purposes..is well meaning and reasonably intelligent. They often have great abilities and just no time or inclination to think deeply about issues.. or even why there is a place known as the United States of America.

For people like this..often referred to as low information voters..voting Democrat is the default setting.

Mark would probably choose to just lump them in with the "stupid" category.

Yes, engaging in an activity as serious as casting a vote without bothering to educate yourself beforehand is truly stupid.

Ignorance is no excuse for doing something this stupid.

By popular request:

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 pm

I think that if Trump believed he could get elected as a Democrat, he would be running as a Democrat.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:23 am

Is Trump a lot smarter than anybody else running? I don't think so. He thinks building a wall across the entire Mexican border is a good idea because China built a much longer one. Yeah, and it didn't work either. It's just a tourist attraction todayl Dumb idea! The Donald is quickly proving my point. He's not some kind of genius, he's just a guy that enjoys shooting off his mouth and watching other people cringe. Regardless of the outcome, he'll still be rich. So, he really doesn't care.
Like the rest of the pack, The Donald doesn't have a clue of what the basic problem is, uncontroled money and credit creation. So, there is no chance the problem will be fixed and we'll continue down the road until we go off the cliff.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:30 am

planosteve wrote:Is Trump a lot smarter than anybody else running? I don't think so. He thinks building a wall across the entire Mexican border is a good idea because China built a much longer one. Yeah, and it didn't work either. It's just a tourist attraction todayl Dumb idea! The Donald is quickly proving my point. He's not some kind of genius, he's just a guy that enjoys shooting off his mouth and watching other people cringe. Regardless of the outcome, he'll still be rich. So, he really doesn't care.
Like the rest of the pack, The Donald doesn't have a clue of what the basic problem is, uncontroled money and credit creation. So, there is no chance the problem will be fixed and we'll continue down the road until we go off the cliff.

Agreed.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

millergrovesue wrote:
planosteve wrote:Is Trump a lot smarter than anybody else running? I don't think so. He thinks building a wall across the entire Mexican border is a good idea because China built a much longer one. Yeah, and it didn't work either. It's just a tourist attraction todayl Dumb idea! The Donald is quickly proving my point. He's not some kind of genius, he's just a guy that enjoys shooting off his mouth and watching other people cringe. Regardless of the outcome, he'll still be rich. So, he really doesn't care.

Agreed.

Sue, do you know how scary it is to agree with Planosteve? :shock:

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:57 am

crocmommy wrote:Sue, do you know how scary it is to agree with Planosteve? :shock:

Believe it or not I agree with him fairly frequently..........unless the subject is UFOs or government conspiracies. ;)

Return to “Your first forum”