GFB

Re: Mike O.D. Brown Memorial Plaque

Postby GFB » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Good job
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:18 am

I saw this yesterday. I saw the actual fake memorial and read about the 17k+ likes and shares. It left me just shaking my head. I can't say I am surprised by the response here or the posters that find it acceptable so far.

It wasn't noted that this was posted on a forum composed of Police Officers and aimed at Police Officers. And that even on that forum it was ultimately taken down as offensive to other members. There was a large volume of critical comments on the site as I understand it.

The problem I have with this is that it reflects vividly the break between LEOs and the community they purport to "serve and protect". Rather it demonstrates the "Warrior Cop" mentality in which everyone not an LEO is the ENEMY. That is all of us and color is not a part of the equation...except, perhaps, in that the LEOs view minorities as inherently more dangerous than white civilians...sort of like the view of elite troops being more dangerous than regular forces.

I have come to feel (as a result of a great deal of research) that the "Warrior Cop" only see "Protect and Serve" as something they do for themselves...they have no interest in protecting or serving civilians...they are all potential perps, after all. Whenever it comes up, the Right scrams about how the cops have a right to protect themselves. And, I don't take too much issue with that. It is a dangerous job at times. But, their oath obligates them to protect and serve the COMMUNITY...not just themselves. That means that they may have to accept a bit more risk in an effort to be sure the are obeying their oath by NOT shooting innocent or unarmed or fleeing non-violent offenders. No one should die as a result of a broken tail light stop, generally speaking...especially no one RUNNING away.

So, this sort of thing just emphasizes how far law enforcement has drifted from its mission and sworn oaths. At time when they should be building bridges they are, apparently, set on burning them instead. The increased use of video to monitor them verifies their duplicity in many cases (and can also exonerate the innocent among them...not all claims of undue force are true but more than enough to demonstrate a trend). We give these people the benefit of a doubt in the absence of other evidence. Now we are discovering that they have routinely abused that benefit to further their own agendas and hide their own crimes. And, when a cop breaks the law it is still a crime.

We have a real problem with policing in this country. It can happen to any of us. Don't tell yourself otherwise just because it hasn't happened to YOU yet...it absolutely can. And if it isn't captured on video you are just so screwed...who will take your word over theirs in court? Well, I would but that is another story.

Oh yes, and this can mostly be traced back to our insane War on Drugs...cumulatively over a trillion dollars WASTED for nothing. Well, the police got new toys and the 4th Amendment has been gutted, I suppose that is something. But, to see the 4th Amendment, which embodied many of the Founder's reasons for rebellion, gutted for votes and expediency is just heart breaking. And all so Nixon could collect more votes.

For the record, this is my issue and the source of my handle. I would be glad to discuss it in detail with anyone willing to be serious about it.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:36 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:blah, blah, blah...

If you try to kill a cop on the street, then you deserve to die. Period.

The incident from a year ago had the correct result.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 am

Mark wrote:

You really don't get it, do you? What about the people that died without trying to "kill a cop on the street" ? Tamar Rice for openers.

What happened to Brown...we won't ever know the truth because there is no video and Wilson's story is VERY weak. But, if you think it was good he died then that is on you. I don't suppose you want to tell be about how all life is precious now, do you? Oh yes, only unborn life, my mistake.

I'm curious, do you ever think about anything objectively in light of facts or do you always do this little ConPC dance? Lightweight, to quote Trump.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 am

More Troll Farts ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Red Oak wrote:More Troll Farts ?

Oh, I don't think that is fair to Mark. He just fails to understand the issue and the associated problems. Cut him some slack...he only trolls me...and anyone who disagrees with his ConPC delusions.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Mark wrote:

IF you had read my post you would know that I was not addressing people TRYING to kill police. I was discussing people killed who weren't and the lies and cover-ups associated therewith.

I am curious why ostriches like you can't see the real issue...cops killing civilians for no good reason (maybe there was a reason in Brown's case) then lying to cover it up.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Castle Doctrine wrote:
Red Oak wrote:More Troll Farts ?

Oh, I don't think that is fair to Mark. He just fails to understand the issue and the associated problems. Cut him some slack...he only trolls me...and anyone who disagrees with his ConPC delusions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I agree that the fake memorial is in very bad taste. Was Brown a thug? Sounds like he was but that doesn't justify spitting in the face of those who created the memorial. Are some cops out of control? Yep, and I'm glad to see the advent of body cams that make lying harder and harder to do. I admire cops as a whole but the bad eggs need to be caught and prosecuted.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Here we go again.

I'm really tired of addressing the completely out of touch with reality loonie lefties.

Brown robbed a convenience store, ignored a lawful order from a policeman, and tried to relieve said policeman of his weapon. He was then shot while advancing toward the officer. All of the autopsies show the same thing, even the feds could not find anything wrong with the shooting.

The mentally challenged want to revisit this story even in light of the facts.

Burning business's doesn't change the facts, shooting and killing others in that same town doesn't change the facts, those actions only hurt the town's property values.

The real victim was officer Wilson. His life and livelihood crushed by a criminal and a whole bunch of lies.

Hands up don't shoot is a fairy tale which the lefties created, it was not born of fact.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Thanks, Steve..hard to believe there are still people that need to hear that.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:27 pm

GFB wrote:Thanks, Steve..hard to believe there are still people that need to hear that.

Once again, all lefties are stupid and/or evil.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 pm

GFB wrote:Thanks, Steve..hard to believe there are still people that need to hear that.

+1 When even Eric Holder can't make up something, I mean, find anything wrong, it's lock-solid airtight.

Unfortunately, Michael Brown had come to believe that being an extremely large dumb-*ss entitled him to take anything and do anything he wanted, including attacking a police officer. Twice. The first attempt wounded him slightly, and he apparently didn't learn anything useful from the experience. The second go-round was fatal.

Every one of these "black lives matters" situations has something in common: people breaking the law. And often, it's people who have apparently made it their life mission to break the law as many times and in as many ways in as short a time as possible. After all, what could go wrong?

I HAVE seen an incident that really got to me. On what appeared to be a routine traffic stop, the cop asked the black driver (who had stepped out of his vehicle and had the front door open) to show him his identification. When the driver reached back to the seat to get his wallet, the cop freaked and shot him. THAT one was unprovoked, and I felt sorry for the clear victim, the driver. The cop over-reacted, and almost killed a man who was merely trying to comply with his direction. THAT was worthy of protest. These others are a bunch of criminals protesting the natural consequences of being a criminal who thinks he has a natural right to be commit crimes with impunity.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:19 pm

There's a difference between protesting and rioting, and the DNC Media purposely confuse the two.

And I get the feeling that the Arlington Police Chief might be a criminal coddling PC chicken shit.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... fired.html

I am a never Hillaryite!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:41 am

The video of Michael Brown shoving that small Asian man in the man's store, then taking the cigars will remain forever in my mind. Some are saying "It's just a petty thief BUT it was assault, too!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:09 am

ann jusko wrote:The video of Michael Brown shoving that small Asian man in the man's store, then taking the cigars will remain forever in my mind. Some are saying "It's just a petty thief BUT it was assault, too!

He tried to do something similar with an armed police officer instead of an unarmed, 5-ft-nothin' Asian. Didn't work out too well for him, best I can tell.

There is a sub-culture of black people who have taught their children that they don't have to respect authority. It is increasingly having fatal consequences.

Return to “Your first forum”