Description of your first forum.
grouchy

The most self-serving about Mr. Limbaugh is

Postby grouchy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

?

grouchy

Re: The most self-serving about Mr. Limbaugh is

Postby grouchy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 pm

I apologize the thread is supposed to be "useless".

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:10 pm

He's a mean spirited blowhard. Great examples: "cankles" and all his other comments about Hillary's appearance and, as was mentioned on another thread, calling Chelsea the White House dog. One who stoops so low as to make fun of a person's physical attributes, over which they have no control, is shallow and cruel.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:14 pm

like to see proof of the Chelsea dog deal but Cankle , big deal , also love 'feminazi' as its very descriptive of some women . Shallow is a matter of opinion . Cruel , as long as no one is physically hurt I think that the definition of cruel words are all a matter of opinion .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Limbaugh calling Chelsea a dog , or NOT . --- http://www.pensitoreview.com/2014/12/02 ... house-dog/ --- quick video , doesn't look to me that he called any kid a dog but I'll let you guys decide . Course , I didn't check through ALL that ElRushbo has said about 'Chelsea clinton' throughout the years .

Ric

Postby Ric » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:36 pm

He is STILL a mean spirited blowhard, whether he called Chelsea a dog or not.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Pretty clear to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU

Need more? Here are some examples and his own words that make him a hypocrite on top of being offensive.

He wrote in his first book that: "Name-calling becomes a substitute for meaningful debate of the issues and it works quite well in the political arena. That is unfortunate, because the name-calling, while it may have a chilling effect on the genuine discussion of issues, does nothing to satisfy the millions of people who share the views of those who are the targets of those insults." (TWTOTB, page 186)

He makes the point that name-calling is a clear indication that their arguments are specious and insupportable so they must resort to less scrupulous tactics. But Rush has a solution: "we've got to begin by having an honest and open debate about the problem -- without name-calling and ad hominem attacks." (SITYS, page 100)

environmentalists as "watermelons" who are green on the outside, but communist red on the inside.

"long haired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking peace pansies"

"some local reporterette"

"Uglo-Americans"

calling law student Sandra Fluke a "slut"

his "Barack the Magic Negro" routine? Claiming that Obama mistook Hannukah for Kwanzaa? Or that he “Talks Honky around white people?”

“It doesn’t look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice…I’m trying to say that our First Lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit Issue, or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you.”

"I made a remark on my show that I've now since apologized for and I've taken it back; I didn't mean it. I said, 'You know, she may be the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country.'"

Limbaugh never really did apologize for saying that actor Michael J. Fox was “faking” the symptoms of his Parkinson's disease in a political ad for Democrat Claire McCaskill in 2006.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 pm

I haven't heard 30 minutes of his show since 1992, but he is still giving the bedwetters a big fat target, and they miss :D

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm

:D I love that ElRushbo !!

bodine

Postby bodine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:45 pm

If Rush could make more money lambasting conservatives, he would.

He is a marketing machine; he found a niche and he mines it for all the cash he can.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Bodine I agree.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:16 pm

My problem with him is, he is all about himself. I realized this when he guest-starred on "Hearts Afire" 20 years ago and wouldn't stop bragging on the air about being on a show with Markie Post. I never thought of him the same way after that.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Yep yet another self serving loser........who is making money off his acolytes.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 pm

course Rush is a private business and private business is all about making money in a FREE exchange . All of USA government is also rich but they FORCE the money from their herds of taxpayers .

Return to “Your first forum”