Hungarian photographer

Description of your first forum.
millergrovesue

Re: Hungarian photographer

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:01 am

GFB wrote:
Red Oak wrote:Greggo quote rule - please I have a weak stomach today ;)

I have so many standards to live up to!

"Quote rule"??? Really? Since when are you Red Oak's acolyte and not your own man? I guess RO is too immature to read the words of someone he seems to detest so must be protected from the opinions of those who disagree with him. Shhhhheeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhhhh.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:08 am

Sue, you seem to have a good sense of humor.

You should bring it every day..I try to, too..even when I'm having serious discussions.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:31 am

GFB wrote:Sue, you seem to have a good sense of humor.

You should bring it every day..I try to, too..even when I'm having serious discussions.

I certainly hoped you were joking. Usually I pick right up on your humor but wasn't sure about it this time. Glad to hear you were joking. :D

(Had some scary news about a loved one yesterday afternoon so my sense of humor may have been in recession.)
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Zelda

Postby Zelda » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:32 pm

millergrovesue wrote:Let me get this straight - you guys are in favor of protecting children in the womb but once they are out all bets are off? The woman wasn't doing her job when she kicked the man causing him to fall on the kid. I cannot begin to imagine how terrorized the kid was before the incident..........how terrorizing his entire life has been thus far. Did you see the pix of the poor kid crying hysterically? Where is your compassion? This incident isn't about politics. It's about cruelty on the part of the reporter. That woman got what she deserved.................except that I'd like to see her additionally charged with assault and child abuse.

I agree 100%.

Her job was to record what was happening not take sly kicks at the most vulnerable people....kids and an old man.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:49 pm

"Let me get this straight - you guys are in favor of protecting children in the womb but once they are out all bets are off? "

No, once they are out they have parents to take care of them..in the womb, it is the parents that want them dead.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Europe is dead, 'Compassion' killed it, and the US is suffering a terminal case of self hate.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”