BLM spawns a cop killer

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

BLM spawns a cop killer

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:36 am

A Missouri man who shot and killed a Kentucky state trooper during a traffic stop Sunday was an apparent Black Lives Matter sympathizer who protested in the days after the shooting death of Michael Brown last year and attended the 18-year-old’s funeral, social media posts show.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, 25, shot Kentucky State Police Trooper Joseph Cameron Ponder after a high-speed chase on Interstate 24 at around 10:30 p.m. local time Sunday.

Johnson-Shanks fired into Ponder’s cruiser at the end of the 10-mile chase, striking and killing the rookie trooper.

Johnson-Shanks fled the scene but was found in a rural area Monday morning. He was shot and killed after failing to comply with officers’ commands to drop his weapon, law enforcement officials said.

A Facebook account that appears to belong to Johnson-Shanks shows that he took part in the protests that followed the shooting. Pictures show him adopting the “hands up, don’t shoot” pose which became the rallying cry following the shooting.

Johnson-Shanks also attended Brown’s burial and a memorial service at which Al Sharpton spoke.

The Facebook account is listed under the name “Jay MileHigh.” The birthday listed on the account matches Johnson-Shanks’.

It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: BLM spawns a cop killer

Postby GFB » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:12 am

Why do criminals have so many names?

If you have a first, middle and last name..you're probably ok.

..any more than that..good luck.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:40 am

Barack Obama, Eric Holder and George Soros have blood on their hands for every law enforcement officer shot and killed since Michael Brown got what he so richly deserved.

A dead thug is cause to thank a cop not shoot him.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 am

Just the tip of the iceberg, IMO.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:48 am

Not responding to anyone in particular, but it seems to me the title of this thread is misleading. I think it would be more appropriately titled "Site Owner Spawns Outrageous Fabrication...Everyone Pretends it is a Fact".

But, that is just me. I prefer accuracy over BS. Please feel free to continue your mutual mental self-gratification. I'll be quiet now.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:09 pm

This makes four Police ambushes that I can recall since the BLM BS started a little over a year ago, I am sure that there were many more.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”