The clock heard round the world

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: The clock heard round the world

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:35 pm

well , generally agree with the knee jerk , call the coppers but that's what is advertised as proper behavior nowadays . I mean , a guy walking out of his apartment or with a shotgun or a rifle is liable to get the cops called by the scaredy cats . See all the reports of guys walking with a gun and the cops show up because they've been reported . The herd has been programmed Sue , imo !! My take is that the kid knows whats going on and he just played a trick and is now larfing . --- After all , kid is now famous !!

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:40 pm

The kid can call it a clock all day long, until it is deemed harmless by law enforcement, the Leo's did the right thing.

What would we be saying today if there was a little C4 hiding behind that red panel.

As to the enginery talk, if the kid really just wanted to show off his electronic skills he could have built the whole thing in an Altoids box using a 555 chip,with 8 segment LEDs on the lid.All that other crap was just that, crap to make it look different.

I knew that islamophobe would be tossed out by CD. Which I'm starting to believe really means Clearly Delusional
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:01 pm

If that doesn't look like a bomb..nothing does.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:27 pm

This was just a trial run to see what a muslim teenager can get away with. The next one will probably blow up.

Maybe this one will blow up in Obama's face.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:44 pm

maybe Mark , might condition teachers to be more careful in being critical of what they see with their eyes .

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 pm

They won't let the media see it happen, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Secret Service has a good look at that "clock" before the kid shows it to Obama.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:30 am

So much for the "See something say something" DHS BS :roll:

We are a Country chocked full of fools with no sense of self-preservation; if it were just the gullible fools that would suffer the destruction of Western Civilization; I could care less. The slogan "Play stupid games and win stupid prizes" come to mind.

But that is not the case, these gullible fools are bringing this destruction on others not so foolish, as well as generations unborn.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:39 am

a little more news , video and photos or 2 --- http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... bia-clock/ ---

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 am

Kiamichi wrote:They won't let the media see it happen, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the Secret Service has a good look at that "clock" before the kid shows it to Obama.

How does he get it past airport security?

RaisinCain

Postby RaisinCain » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:06 am

A picture is worth 1000 words. Anyone saying this is paranoia, what would your feelings be if the man next to you at 35000 feet suddenly opened this up and displayed it to you?
Attachments
Clock.jpg
Clock.jpg (81.49 KiB) Viewed 547 times

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Husband saw it and he's an electrical engineer with advanced degrees who also worked full time while getting those degrees. His take is that an mechanical or other type engineer could mistake it because of the timer apparatus. IF you want to go through security at the airport and someone flops that thing open, would you be absolutely sure you'd want to get on the plane? Now since the dumba** president has decided it was wrong of the police to question it. Now he's set in motion a more lax attitude. Nice going! He has an agenda!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:24 pm

there you go Ann , mrobama has an agenda , has had it his whole life since a youngster . His agenda is part of his early training .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:26 pm

The Kid and his family are lying, IMO.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:38 pm

The whole story.

Ahmed the clock maker

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Red Oak wrote:The Kid and his family are lying, IMO.

Red Oak and his fellow Conservatives are lying, IMO...mostly to themselves and about a lot more important things than this, but this too and to anyone silly enough to listen to them as well. Well, that probably is still just lying to themselves.

This whole thread has been propelled by a strange miasma of hate and anger and fear that ultimately expresses itself as vicious, petty malice directed at an innocent 14 yo. I don't understand why it is so important to you that this kid be condemned for something because the system fouled up big time. I understand the system had to pretend something real had happened to save face...to appear strong, resolute and courageous in defending us from Islamists with clocks. That is an institutional thing...but, you people are another matter. No one in this thread ever considered (except Jellow who changed his tune as soon as he realized he wasn't with the "crowd") that the kid was just a kid that did what he said he did for the reasons he claimed. There is just as much evidence to support that contention as there is to support any of the hysterical speculations here. And why, because he is a Muslim...pure and simple. And the site owner has the gall to claim there is no Islamophobia involved...do you people even listen to yourselves?

Dismissing the general reaction to this by claiming it must have been a "set-up" is really clever. It makes as much sense, or less, than the theory that Obama is a plant from Kenya. It is predicated on a series of unlikely occurrences that no one could control for. You people's conspiracy theories are very poorly thought out. You really should adhere to the KISS policy of concoction and fabrication...it was specifically designed for you folks and those like you.

How do you live with yourselves?

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:57 pm

thanks for the link SSteve , informative !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Sangersteve wrote:The whole story.

Ahmed the clock maker

Total CRAP. It is easy to see who is programming you, Sir.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:22 pm

CD you are so far in the denial bag you will never find your way out. Keep on dreaming that muslims and BLM are powered by magical unicorn farts.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Political correctness trumps reasonable safety.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:40 pm

We're talking here the same kind of "bomb experts" who thought a gray backpack casually slung over one shoulder contained a steel pressure cooker filled with metalic shrapnel that exploded at the Boston Marathon even though the remains of the backpack presented as evidence was black!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”