The clock heard round the world

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: The clock heard round the world

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:19 pm

The only Fools that would believe this setup, still believe the Bengazhi Consulate attacks were because of a YouTube Video.

To whatever Certified D!ck Head said, go pound sand troll.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm

The kid disassembled a 30 odd year old Radio Shack Alarm Clock with a battery back up and stuck the parts in a small briefcase, he didn't build Jack.

A Muzzy Activist Hoax, period.

I am a never Hillaryite!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Sangersteve wrote:The whole story.

Ahmed the clock maker

This says it in more detail, but I said it first. ;)

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:18 am

Sangersteve wrote:CD you are so far in the denial bag you will never find your way out. Keep on dreaming that muslims and BLM are powered by magical unicorn farts.

You mean...they're NOT??

WAAHHHH!!!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:53 am

Sangersteve wrote:The whole story.

Ahmed the clock maker

I looked at this story again. I will concede that is A whole story. Just not a real one. The truth is that this is really a brilliant propaganda piece (if you are already primed to believe it and don't ask any questions or consider its "reasoning" very closely. It isn't a real op/ed piece and it certainly isn't objective news reporting. It is a wonderful little hate piece but it isn't the "whole story".

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:13 am

Sangersteve wrote:CD you are so far in the denial bag you will never find your way out. Keep on dreaming that muslims and BLM are powered by magical unicorn farts.

No, no I am not. I am most probably more realistic in my view of both than it is possible for you to be. But, the problem here is that we see this event through vastly different filters. You see a story about a Muslim. I see a story about an innocent 14 YO who inadvertently ran afoul of the "system" (mostly by not being guilty of anything whatsoever) and the "system" (IISD and IPD) decided to conduct an exercise in CYA by manufacturing an "offense" where none existed. I think about what it must have felt like to have something he was proud of become a "crime". And worse, to know he was innocent and have NO ONE believe him. I think about a 14 YO confronted by a room full of police who will not take the truth for an answer. I think about what it would feel like to be lead from someplace I am known (and may have to return to) in cuffs on a totally false charge. I think about the fear, frustration, anger and injustice he must have felt.

But mostly I think about how this should never happen to any student in America. This boys treatment was appalling. This is the sort of thing that happened in the old USSR that I grew up being taught to hate and fear (needlessly). We were the good guys. How did this get to be us, now? I am ashamed for America.

Hate Muslims all you want. I do not care. But do not pretend that this was anything but an institutional effort at CYA meant to smear (and succeeded) this young man to hide their own incompetence and/or bigotry. Have the decency to be honest about your purpose, Delta Foxtrot...blaming the victim...sacrificing the innocent to protect the incompetent and malicious.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:53 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:Blah, blah, blah

Dumbass
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:17 am

Upgrading CD to believing in magical unicorn farts sprinkled with glitter and fairy dust, wrapped in cotton candy.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:29 am

Oh now this is funny, some guy did reverse engineer Ahmeds clock.

His conclusion:

So there you have it folks, Ahmed Mohamad did not invent, nor build a clock. He took apart an existing clock, and transplanted the guts into a pencil box, and claimed it was his own creation. It all seems really fishy to me.

If we accept the story about “inventing” an alarm clock is made up, as I think I’ve made a pretty good case for, it’s fair to wonder what other parts of the story might be made up, not reported factually by the media, or at least, exaggerated.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:34 am

Mark wrote:

Dumbass

Brilliant comment, Mark. :roll:
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:27 am

good comment Mark , very Accurate !! :D

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:26 am

Anybody that's fool enough to think this kid was completely innocent is a fool. I'm sure papa had a hand in it. Follow papa's history and you'll see a completely different take on this whole episode. The media just ran with the story with no vetting at all. Bunch of idiots!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:33 am

ann jusko wrote:Anybody that's fool enough to think this kid was completely innocent is a fool. I'm sure papa had a hand in it. Follow papa's history and you'll see a completely different take on this whole episode. The media just ran with the story with no vetting at all. Bunch of idiots!

I also thinks its revealing that the school district is not backing down on this. If there was even a hint that they had acted improperly, they would have caved and there would be "investigations". I think the only person there with his tail in a wringer is the engineering teacher. He recognized the potential for concern, but apparently did nothing, even though he knew it looked suspicious.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:41 am

ann jusko wrote:Anybody that's fool enough to think this kid was completely innocent is a fool. I'm sure papa had a hand in it. Follow papa's history and you'll see a completely different take on this whole episode. The media just ran with the story with no vetting at all. Bunch of idiots!

vetting doesn't matter anymore ANN , they just went with the story and their sympathy . Everything is SPIN nowadays , no truth to be found !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:02 am

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 am

millergrovesue wrote:
Mark wrote:

Dumbass

As of yet, has there been a denial of the charge?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:45 am

millergrovesue wrote:
Mark wrote:

Dumbass

Thank you very much. I try to be succinct.

By popular request:

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:59 am

Sweet merciful murdering Jesus...you people hate with a passion once you are told what to hate. Jellow was wrong in the beginning but now he know what to believe he has had to demonstrate that it was just a slip on his part to think it was nothing originally...he really is the mean-spirited idiot he has always presented himself as. This thread IS Conservative political correctness personified.

Has anyone noticed that this thread has garnered a huge number of responses and looks? And all of it is a bunch of bigoted cowards who long ago gave up intelligent thought for their political programming and the Right wing BS that drives it. All those posts and only ONE dissenting voice. Ever post assuring some other fool how brilliant he is or how totally the poster is in agreement with everything said...you people are addicted to mental masturbation worse than anything I have ever seen.

You know the nice thing about you creatures? You are all reaching advanced age and will soon die off (not here personally but as a class) and they aren't making any more of you evil creatures. The Right has chosen extinction over adaptation and I say good riddance...your children and your children's children already know you for what you are and have largely rejected HATE as a noble characteristic. This society sure as Hell isn't going to miss or mourn your passing...it will be too busy trying to repair the damage you are intent on doing in your death throws.

And will one of you idiots please explain why you can't respond with anything but mindless, groundless ad hominem attacks on me. I use facts and reason and layout my position. In response I get called names and insulted...but never challenged intellectually. Oh, the site owner tries to sound intelligent but he is totally full of BS...and he couldn't reason his way out of a wet paper sack with a box cutter. Come on, you tell me all the time (and each other, too) how brilliant you are and how dumb I am...how about some of you back up the big talk? I think that is probably just another manifestation of the fact that Conservative know WHAT they think but can't explain WHY or defend any resultant positions.

Bunch of dinosaurs (and idiots) looking for a tar pit. I wish you quick success.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:02 am

Mark wrote:

Thank you very much. I try to be succinct.

And yet you never manage to come over as anything but ignorant and bigoted...oh yeah, and cowardly.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:16 am

When idiots from the Left call me names, if confirms my knowledge that I am 100% correct.

By popular request:

Return to “Your first forum”