US Soldiers disciplined for stopping Rape of BOYS

Description of your first forum.
ralph

US Soldiers disciplined for stopping Rape of BOYS

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 am

mostly of young boys , this is in Afghanistan but its a widespread practice in that culture . --- http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/21/u ... an-police/ --- its called BOY PLAY .

GFB

Re: US Soldiers disciplined for stopping Rape of BOYS

Postby GFB » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:30 am

It's a widespread practice in all Islam.

Since the women are covered, they have sex with each other.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 am

and its a practice done by lots of the invading refugees . Course , when these muslims get to England and Europe they start on the little girls that have their ankles showing . All kinds of news on what they call 'Asian pedophile' gangs in 'old blighty' especially . Actually 'muslims' from the middle east !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Had Michael Jackson converted to Islam? Or the coach from Penn State?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:58 pm

grouchy wrote:Had Michael Jackson converted to Islam? Or the coach from Penn State?

Jermaine is the Jackson that converted to NOI.

However I been told by friends and family that have spent a significant amount of time in Saudi, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, and Afghanistan that Sodomizing boys is a popular pastime time and is tacitly accepted.

I am a never Hillaryite!

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Well since Mohammad was a pedophile it makes sense. Islam is much closer to satan worship than Christianity.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:45 pm

that's what I have always considered it , its 'satan' worship . While many Christian names and themes are mentioned in 'islam' they are quite often turned on their heads . I think that the big dog 'mo' had a very young wife named 'ayisha' or similar . 6 years old if I am not mistaken . Always hoping to be corrected if I am mistaken !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:47 pm

and Christians , Jews , both so called 'people of the book' get to live if they SUBMIT and pay the 'jizyah' and be second class or convert to 'islam' !!

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:30 pm

CD the idiot approves of this practice.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:04 pm

The British had to deal with a similar barbaric culture a while back, if only we had their backbone.

‘“Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.” —Charles James Napier

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 pm

yep , good story , well good custom that is historically accurate .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Mark wrote:CD the idiot approves of this practice.

Were you so desperate for me to post in this thread that you had to make up a slander? As it happens, I do not approve of this practice. I'm not sure why you would think I would be. I can not be an Islamophobe and still see it realistically. As religions go, it is pretty pathetic...serious structural issue. Those in and of themselves keep it from having any chance of being anymore than a global nuisance. Their internal strife is beyond belief. They hate each other (sect vs sect vs sect vs etc) much more than they hate anyone else. It is no serious threat to Western Civilization or the US.

I find it distressing that our government finds it acceptable to ally with and back people like this. It is an unfortunate manifestation of our form of political expediency. But, that wasn't the choice of the military. It was politicians. The military has to find a way to live and fight with these "allies". That is where these damned disgusting ROEs come from. Also, we are a guest and these things really belong in the civilian domain. I would have thought that the military would have found a way to shelter those pushed too far but apparently we decided to make examples of people. I actually support what the guy did and am very disappointed that his COC left him hanging out. But, I also see the military's position...have to have rules and they have to be followed. We are not there to reform a culture as foul as that in Afghanistan specifically or the region generally. We are there to serve America's interest and, unfortunately, stopping this sort of thing is not part of the mission.

Hey, why is everyone else just talking about how loathsome Islam is (and it really is) rather than what happened to the Captain and how we wound up supporting these creature over our own troops. Talk about instant thread drift.

Well, Mark my friend, have a good evening.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:17 pm

F off.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Red Oak wrote:The British had to deal with a similar barbaric culture a while back, if only we had their backbone.

‘“Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.” —Charles James Napier

Vastly different situation. It has no relationship nor relevance to the situation supposedly being discussed or the topic of the thread. We do not exercise that sort of Imperial power in Afghanistan nor should we even attempt to do so.

We should be heading for the door...backing toward it carefully.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Red Oak wrote:F off.

You left off the assorted punctuation marks. I'm disappointed.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 pm

And die.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Red Oak wrote:And die.

You are such a sad, angry person. I worry about you. How could you possibly enjoy life? And what kind of individual wishes death on someone just because they can't be bullied into agreement or submission?

Your view of the World is really messed-up...so bleak and vicious. You should smile more...laugh a bit...appreciate the freedom to say shit like that to people.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:34 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:
Red Oak wrote:And die.

You are such a sad, angry person. I worry about you. How could you possibly enjoy life? And what kind of individual wishes death on someone just because they can't be bullied into agreement or submission?

Your view of the World is really messed-up...so bleak and vicious. You should smile more...laugh a bit...appreciate the freedom to say shit like that to people.

AMEN!!!
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:07 am

Well, this thread sort of died when reality was introduced. No one really cared about the Captain...just an excuse to engage in Islam hating for recreational purposes.

I'm sort of disappointed. I wanted to see what they thought about our civilian contractors keeping sex slaves (on base) in Bosnia and the Contractors in Afghanistan that have been trafficking in young boys for prominent patrons. How can it be okay for our contractors to practice and promote these outrages? I was hoping to see some anti-contractor outrage.

Return to “Your first forum”