and legal gay marriage leads to

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

and legal gay marriage leads to

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:26 am

Today, Salon gave a platform to a self-confessed pedophile to explain his urges in sympathetic terms. “I’m a Pedophile, But Not A Monster” reads the headline. It’s a long, self-pitying screed that ends with a call to be “understanding and supportive” of adults who crave sexual intimacy with children.

Forgive me if I’m not first to start the standing ovation. In fact I’m pretty sure most people will find the existence on Salon’s website of this post both shocking and distasteful.

The timing of Nickerson’s post, barely a week after multiple high-profile progressives rallied around progressive activist Sarah Nyberg, couldn’t be more suspect. Over the past two weeks, an alarming number of left-leaning commentators have rallied around the self-confessed transsexual pedophile and progressive activist who defended white nationalism.

In other words, progressives who got fired up about whether green and purple was a “rapey” colour scheme were suddenly fine with discussion of incestuous pedophilia from a 22-year-old in a chat room full of teenagers. It has been a somewhat grotesque spectacle to watch.

link to the pop up laden story.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... edophiles/
It's a joke son,I say a joke

millergrovesue

Re: and legal gay marriage leads to

Postby millergrovesue » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 am

For the millionth time - pedophilia and homosexuality are in NO way related. Sheeeeeessssssshhhhhhhh.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

BillB

Postby BillB » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:35 am

millergrovesue wrote:For the millionth time - pedophilia and homosexuality are in NO way related. Sheeeeeessssssshhhhhhhh.

They may be related.
A male pedophile who targets boys is both a homosexual and a pedophile.
A male pedophile who targets girls is both a heterosexual and a pedophile.
The two perversions do not exclude each other.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 am

millergrovesue wrote:For the millionth time - pedophilia and homosexuality are in NO way related. Sheeeeeessssssshhhhhhhh.

It's a story about the left piggybacking on gay marriage to further the acceptance of pedophiles, not equating them.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:58 am

BillB wrote:

They may be related.
A male pedophile who targets boys is both a homosexual and a pedophile.
A male pedophile who targets girls is both a heterosexual and a pedophile.
The two perversions do not exclude each other.

Thank you for explaining your reasoning. You are dead wrong but, hey, you usually are.

The two practices are unrelated. In fact, you are scrambling your terms. Homosexual and heterosexual refer to normal human sexual preferences. Pedophile is a recognized psychological disorder. It is extremely distasteful but NOT a normal human preference...just a serious mental defect.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:02 am

Sangersteve wrote:

It's a story about the left piggybacking on gay marriage to further the acceptance of pedophiles, not equating them.

And as such it is complete and utter nonsense. Just more of the Right trying to prove their fables have some basis but they don't.

You know what legal "gay marriage" really leads to? Married gay couples (and infuriated Evangelicals...a bonus) and that is all.

If you think the sky is falling maybe you should get a helmet, Chicken Little.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:06 am

hey Bill , thanks for your post . I agree with it 100 percent , the only thing that I'd change is your use of the word MAY in your first line of words . I'd replace the word MAY with the word ARE !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:25 am

ralph wrote:hey Bill , thanks for your post . I agree with it 100 percent , the only thing that I'd change is your use of the word MAY in your first line of words . I'd replace the word MAY with the word ARE !!

Yes, Ralph, I am sure you do...and you are wrong too. Why is the Right so easily confused about things like this...simple, clear cut, easy to understand but they ALWAYS get it wrong.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:30 am

once again --- Thanks BILL !! :D

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:32 am

ralph wrote:once again --- Thanks BILL !! :D

That is so cute, Ralph. You want to make B feel better about not knowing what he is talking about. Sweet of you...but not very masculine. People may start wondering about you.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

:lol:

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:39 am

It leads to anything goes.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:44 am

Red Oak wrote:It leads to anything goes.

No it doesn't. It just leads to legally married gay couples. Why do you think it leads to "anything"? Finding yourself irresistibly attracted to one of your buddies? Curious? Sounds a bit like "anything" might just appeal to you a bit, RO.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:10 am

Red Oak wrote:It leads to anything goes.
------------------------ Bill said it correctly as far as I am concerned !!

Return to “Your first forum”