Hungarian Bishop disagrees with POPE

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Hungarian Bishop disagrees with POPE

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:06 pm

--- http://www.christiantoday.com/article/p ... /64104.htm --- Bishop says that the refigee invaders come with cries of 'allahu akbar' . Of course that's true .

Castle Doctrine

Re: Hungarian Bishop disagrees with POPE

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Let me see, the Bishop is several pay grades junior to the Pope. This is like a light bird correcting a General of the Army (5 stars) sort of.

I think what we have here is a Bishop putting nationalistic concerns above his duty to the Church. In cases like this, the Pope is, by definition, correct. I wonder who writes the Bishop's fitness report?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:42 pm

This is a learning experience for you.

You said anyone who speaks against Pope should join Westboro.

People who have been Catholics all of their life know that Popes..like everyone else..can say stupid things.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 pm

And more importantly, Catholics in America relate to their church just like other denominations.

Their Catholicism is centered around their own Priests and their own parish..we spend no time thinking about the Vatican, or what may or may not be going on there.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:25 pm

and even more importantly the Leader of Hungary 'Orban' is in charge and he agrees with the Bishop . ORBAN is having walls and fences built and erected to exclude the invaders . Also sending soldiers to the border the other day with rubber bullets , tear gas , water cannon . Only thing left is to upgrade to 'LEAD' and flame throwers .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:52 pm

a little Hungarian history --- http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260179/ ... nd-ibrahim --- looks like the Hungarians were ruled by 'muslims' for about 150 years . The President of Hungary knows the history enough to take 'islam' seriously . Obviously the French and Germans aren't as thoughtful as Orban of Hungary !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:56 pm

and the POPE , I always heard that his kingdom is not of this world , so , to heck with his thoughts on Hungary accepting muslim invaders called refugees !!

Return to “Your first forum”