Umpqua community College , mass shooting

Description of your first forum.
mayhem

Re: Umpqua community College , mass shooting

Postby mayhem » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:49 pm

The vague way many contributors here post leaves a lot to the imagination.
Are we being vague bec we don't want to be tied to a comment? Or
is it that we make wegs with the only object to stir the pot?

I simply forwarded a smallish, but important, correction to some total
misinformation. Or so it seems.

And I was struck by the veterans' choice to keep their guns the phuque
outa there. Or was the former soldier a liberal creep who wanted to
embarrass whom? Limbaugh? Youm? MMM could be.

Other than that, your comment does look like a threat. Glad you have
no idea where I live.

GFB wrote:More guns less crime.

More guns less liberalism.

More guns fewer trolls.
All Life is Feudal

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:02 pm

F Off

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Big Deal on VETERANS opinion , not important to me just because he is a Veteran and wants to keep guns off campus !! Common sense says that guns should be on Campus , schools , Churchs , recruitment centers and everywhere else . Yep , mighta be a liberal progressive anti gun creep . Main thing is just because he is a veteran cuts no ice with me . 'ketchup kerry' , john McCain and 'algore' are vets and their words and thoughts are no big deal !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:46 pm

mayhem wrote:The vague way many contributors here post leaves a lot to the imagination.
Are we being vague bec we don't want to be tied to a comment? Or
is it that we make wegs with the only object to stir the pot?

I simply forwarded a smallish, but important, correction to some total
misinformation. Or so it seems.

And I was struck by the veterans' choice to keep their guns the phuque
outa there. Or was the former soldier a liberal creep who wanted to
embarrass whom? Limbaugh? Youm? MMM could be.

Other than that, your comment does look like a threat. Glad you have
no idea where I live.

I don't have any doubt that it was intended to be a threat. But, I wouldn't be concerned about GFB. He is full of hot air. Now, I was threatened by Red Oak a few weeks ago. I made it a point to explain to him what was wrong with his little fantasy. He is a lot scarier than GFB...the hate and anger just drips off every post.

And you know what, the Site Owner never said a word. I do believe he approves of bullying and threats...he sort of is one himself. I've never posted anywhere that you could get away with that. Usually treatment is immediate banning. But, this isn't really an open discussion site. It ignores all the rules of etiquette that have developed over the years for such sites. I PMed the Owner after he threatened me indirectly (bit of a weinie) and asked him what he saw this site as. No response. I even offered to help write appropriate warnings for new members. No reply.

And, yeah, anyone not chomping at the bit to "ride to the sound of the guns" is a liberal creep here. This place is full of John Waynes. I would love to see them in action. I'll bet that would be fun to watch...like Barney Fife. You know, I have also never been to a site where vets were held in such contempt. Look at Ralph's last post. It seems some heros here have forgotten who made it possible for them to sit safe at home...no meaningful dangers outside their fear and paranoia...and dismiss their protectors. I wonder if Ralph or RO have support the troops stickers on their cars/trucks.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Red Oak wrote:F off

Well, you aren't getting any more original, Jody. And for the record, I probably won't F off any time soon. Someone has to point out the BS in posts around here. And I do appreciate the acknowledgement of my post. I just wish you expressed yourself more effectively. You are sort of boring.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Pound sand

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Red Oak wrote:Pound sand

No, RO, not going to do that either. Hey, maybe you could answer a question for me. How come you people are so excited about this? The tone of all the discussion verges on glee. It sounds like you people are GLAD this happened and only slightly put off that it wasn't a Muslim.

Is it just because it gives you an excuse to talk about how wonderful guns are and anyone wanting to "control" them in any way is an evil liberal or worse? When did the Right have their humanity removed? Or, did it just wither and die from the abundance of venomous hatred it has been immersed in for the last 15 or so years? What do you think, child?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:59 pm

What we have here is yet another gun nut that twisted off. The problem is not that we don't have enough gun laws, it's that the laws we do have don't work very well. For one thing most of them apply equally to every one. We know who the potential killers are. They are young males who are under achievers and tend to blame everyone but themselves for their problems. They are not crazy, just badly f*cked up in their thinking. They usually own a lot of guns that they like to "play with". The basic question is what can be done. How can laws be written that protect society from these kinds of people without infringing the rights of the others?
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:25 pm

anti gunner 'lebron james' has some thoughts on the subject of guns . --- http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebr ... urg-100215 ---

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 pm

First comes freedom..then we'll talk about our different versions of "humanity."

The head troll has lots of complaints about this site..even about the moderator.

Why not just go away.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:39 pm

ralph wrote:anti gunner 'lebron james' has some thoughts on the subject of guns . --- http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebr ... urg-100215 ---

He says there's no room for guns..that was exactly what they put in place at this college.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:41 pm

The number of guns doesn't make any difference past 2 or 3.

We have a lot of Nut Jobs running around loose, and they will use anything at hand to kill innocent people.

LeBra... What ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:56 pm

GFB wrote:First comes freedom..then we'll talk about our different versions of "humanity."

The head troll has lots of complaints about this site..even about the moderator.

Why not just go away.

In America we have all the freedom we know what to do with. In fact, the Right is trying to give it away in buckets full. The Right would have to display some humanity in order for there to be "versions" to discuss.

I'm the "head troll"? That is very flattering. It is enough to make me wish I really were a troll. My complaints are not so much about the site as it is the people posting here...their detachment from reality, their lack of meaningful defense of the ludicrous things they say (rebuild the military, BLM is evil, Liberals are evil, etc) and the fact that they largely reject truth (objective truth, not dogma) and reality (no white privilege, protesters are rioters, gun grabbers, the Second Amendment was to let us defend ourselves from the government, you know). I find willful ignorance fairly offensive. Oh yeah, and the fact that these people can't seem to do anything to defend their position except ad hominem attacks...and poor ones at that.

The site has an owner. It really doesn't have a Moderator as such. We don't care much for each other. So what? Seems that this would fall under a Freedom issue. Freedom first, right?

I just love kibitzing here. It is a hoot. Just reading the posts is a source of material I never imagined. Unlike the majority here, I don't want to post where the majority of comments are the equivalent "You are so right. We are so right. Everyone that disagrees with us is an evil idiot". It would be nice to have some people who know why they believe what they believe and can discuss a topic but, hey, this is better than nothing.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:05 pm

la bra , heck , lots of people worship him .

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 pm

course , I'm no sports fan !!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm

GFB wrote:First comes freedom..then we'll talk about our different versions of "humanity."

Why not just go away.

Gregg some only want to be the turd in other folks punch bowl, pitiful worthless trolls.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:58 pm

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:50 am

just more info --- http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/ ... EP20151003 --- murderer was from 'torrance cali' and was rejected for firearms training by some firearms trainer !!

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:16 pm

planosteve wrote:What we have here is yet another gun nut that twisted off. The problem is not that we don't have enough gun laws, it's that the laws we do have don't work very well. For one thing most of them apply equally to every one. We know who the potential killers are. They are young males who are under achievers and tend to blame everyone but themselves for their problems. They are not crazy, just badly f*cked up in their thinking. They usually own a lot of guns that they like to "play with". The basic question is what can be done. How can laws be written that protect society from these kinds of people without infringing the rights of the others?

I agree with all except I do think these people are crazy.........which to my thinking is pretty much the same as "just badly f*cked up in their thinking". As we know reality is whatever laws are written someone is gonna bitch and moan about them.

Castle Doctrine wrote:My complaints are not so much about the site as it is the people posting here...their detachment from reality, their lack of meaningful defense of the ludicrous things they say (rebuild the military, BLM is evil, Liberals are evil, etc) and the fact that they largely reject truth (objective truth, not dogma) and reality (no white privilege, protesters are rioters, gun grabbers, the Second Amendment was to let us defend ourselves from the government, you know). I find willful ignorance fairly offensive. Oh yeah, and the fact that these people can't seem to do anything to defend their position except ad hominem attacks...and poor ones at that.

To me it's proof that dinosaurs are still alive and roaming the Earth.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Yes, the 2nd amendment exists to protect people from potentially tyrannical government..like all of the Bill of Rights.

Every American needs to know that.

Return to “Your first forum”