Stretching the Necks of "Official Gun Banners"

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Stretching the Necks of "Official Gun Banners"

Postby Red Oak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 pm

And other Tyrants, operating under "Color of Law"......interesting.

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Re: Stretching the Necks of "Official Gun Banners"

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Hey, RO, you know you are suppose to attribute when you quote something, right? So, are you claiming to have written this? If not, how about a cite. I would like to read the whole thing and not just what you liked.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Red Oak wrote:And other Tyrants, operating under "Color of Law"......interesting.

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

I just realized, if this is applied to LEOs it will give citizens more protection than they have had since the depredations of the War on Drugs started. I would rather see a direct 4th Amendment Rights Restoration Act but this would be progress. Probably not what you were thinking, uh?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:01 pm

F' Off

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:05 pm

..and die.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Nope, not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

Well, I will die sometime. We all do. But, not because you have so instructed me.

I'm almost compelled to stay right here as long as you kind souls enjoy my input so much. And, this place is a gold mine of comedy material...the Forum that Time Forgot...the BFE of the Internet...Small mind Saturday Night...you would love the bit about RO threatening me. It got a real laugh...a good one.

Well, got to go, kiddos. Try not to play nice.

RaisinCain

Postby RaisinCain » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Just curious; how come you guys don't put CD on ignore? I did and the board suddenly had a lot more to do with reality.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:49 pm

RaisinCain wrote:Just curious; how come you guys don't put CD on ignore? I did and the board suddenly had a lot more to do with reality.

Because they find arguing a lot more fun than the circle jerk of telling each other how smart, right and righteous they are. And, the truth is that I am one of the few here that can distinguish reality from the Conservative fantasies that are so popular here. What you are saying is that by ignoring me you find it more comfortable because no one challenges your illusions and fantasies.

Hey, did you hear they found out what killed the dinosaurs? Yeah, it seems they were all Republicans and decided the best way to deal with the climate change that was killing them would be by pretending it wasn't happening. We can only hope todays Republicans go the same way.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:56 pm

I did months ago.

Regardless of his BS, a hearty F' Off is the proper response.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Red Oak wrote:I did months ago.

Regardless of his BS, a hearty F' Off is the proper response.

This is interesting. Two of you people who claim to have me on ignore can't seem to stop discussing me. I must absolutely terrify RO. He can't help but claim he ignores me. Maybe he does. He is one of the smallest and most closed minds here. Don't worry Mark you are still number one in by boo...but, RO is sort of special.

Hey, RO, how do you know when to post your usual insult if you have me on ignore? I don't know what ignore looks like because I would never think of putting any of you people...or you Plano...on ignore. Such a cowardly way to hide your head in the sand.

My personal belief is that if you have to put someone on ignore you are admitting you have no meaningful response to what they say. I've never seen anything so offensive that I JUST COULD NOT be exposed to it. Yeah...ignore is an admission of intellectual bankruptcy and personal frustration. Please feel free to brag about how I have caused you to make that admission.

I need to explore that thought for a routine.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

F' Off

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:20 pm

..and die.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”