Roseburg anti obama rally should be heating up a bit

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Roseburg anti obama rally should be heating up a bit

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 am

course the 'mrobama' will be helicoptering in I would guess . --- http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/10/08/th ... rg-friday/ ---

GFB

Re: Roseburg anti obama rally should be heating up a bit

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 am

It would nice if they booed him right back onto the plane.

Then Trump should show up!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:49 pm

8,000 protesters , keep in mind that Roseburg is pretty small so the 8000 showing is pretty good in my opinion !! --- http://www.theamericanmirror.com/go-gol ... o-go-home/ --- Oregon is run by the dems who get their power from libs in big city 'portland' , eugene , salem [I think] and university towns and the coastal areas that are full of rich 'californians' that have bought beautiful beach land these last 20 , 40 years or so . Anyway , looks like Roseburg protest is pretty impressive .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 pm

ralph wrote:8,000 protesters , keep in mind that Roseburg is pretty small so the 8000 showing is pretty good in my opinion !! --- http://www.theamericanmirror.com/go-gol ... o-go-home/ --- Oregon is run by the dems who get their power from libs in big city 'portland' , eugene , salem [I think] and university towns and the coastal areas that are full of rich 'californians' that have bought beautiful beach land these last 20 , 40 years or so . Anyway , looks like Roseburg protest is pretty impressive .

Actually, the last reports I heard said that there were only a few hundred people actually on the ground. The figure of 8000 is the number of people that signed up for their FB page. The devil is in the details, Ralph. And you always get those wrong.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Looks like a lot of people don't want Obama there.

It's a joke son,I say a joke

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Go Golf !!! :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Sangersteve wrote:Looks like a lot of people don't want Obama there.

Yes, as I pointed out, several hundred...not even a thousand. You know, it is a small community. I'll bet the pro-gun people bussed in a lot of them or solicited their attendance. You don't like it when BLM mobilizes (that's what it is called) like that but it is all fine for people in favor of mass shootings. Lot's of people is a very relative terms. What level of support is represented by the fraction 800/350,000,000? Not exactly a popular uprising.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Go F' yourself, troll.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Red Oak wrote:Go F' yourself, troll.

No, not gonna happen. I would miss your gentle banter...and ignorance.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:48 pm

but it is all fine for people in favor of mass shootings

Is there something wrong in your head? No one is in favor of mass shootings, you really do have a mental dis-order to even think something like that, much less type it out.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:59 pm

I just don't respond , the guy is generally full of sh1t and spin . Its like mrobama , he just tells lies and his lies are repeated . Same thing with this guy , he just posts dem , liberal spin and lies . For an example , look at the couple other lefties or liberals on the board . They some times make some little sense and their input makes for some interesting conversation at times . This lefty though never says anything of any worth , imo !!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

Is there something wrong in your head? No one is in favor of mass shootings, you really do have a mental dis-order to even think something like that, much less type it out.

If you don't think you are facilitating this tsunami of gun violence it is you who has a head problem. More guns, more killing is pretty well documented
by now. It is why we are 20times more likely to be killed by gun that the citizens of any other country. I can only use your actions (well, postings really) to determine what to think about you people. And you, oh revered Site Owner, are possessed of a great deal of gall to complain about anything anyone types. You sanction ad hominem attacks, bullying, terroristic threats and, oh yeah, blanket lying.

Another point, not all of the people present in your video are anti-Obama nor anti-gun control. That changes the fraction to about 400/350,000,000. a smaller deal all the time.

I really was struck by how callous the Right was this time. For the most part, they just didn't care about the victims at all. Even the pro forma "Oh, so terrible" crocodile tears was missing. You people went right to defending your obsession with the Cult of the Second Amendment. Of course you glory in these things. Without them, there would be no chance for your fantasies of being the big hero with your big gun ever coming true. I believe you all see yourself as potentially saving the day against a "bad guy with a gun". It is a common fantasy I have observed among CCL holders and gun enthusiasts in general. None of that is real but you are more than willing to sacrifice any number of other innocent lives (children, students, theater goers, just about all of us) to preserve your macho fantasies (even you females). It is time for that to change and I hope the change is coming. The two shooting today certainly under-line the issue...too damn many guns.

So, yeah, I stand by my statement. I am unimpressed by your pretense of outrage.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Sangersteve wrote:

There's a lot wrong in there.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:44 pm

yep , lots wrong in the thinking ability department !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:57 pm

a little more info , might be some repeat . --- http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10 ... olf-video/ --- I'd call it a good protest .

Return to “Your first forum”