Bubba

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady

Bubba

Postby LibraryLady » Thu May 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Interesting--Bubba over at DD says he is not here and someone else is using his "name."

Now the question: Who wants to use his name and what is the motive?
I suspect some "pot stirring."

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Chlorine Tinsley

Re: Bubba

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Thu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

He said he was going "scorched earth" on the other board. It could be Bubba, just saying it's not. So as to stir the pot, mess with the members of this board, and draw attention to himself.

BTW, I didn't set up his "Bubba" name on this board.
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Get off your high horse, Bubba does not lie. If he isn't here believe it. AND he does't start s#$t.

crackertoes

Postby crackertoes » Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 pm

If he does show up, he'll be my first block over here. Uggh.
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Thu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Dancer wrote:Get off your high horse, Bubba does not lie. If he isn't here believe it. AND he does't start s#$t.

Then why did he post this on the other board, about this board -

"Dudes.... I ain't gunna join a board where everyone of my posts need approval.....

That's just wacked..."

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Thu May 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Chlorine Tinsley wrote:
Dancer wrote:Get off your high horse, Bubba does not lie. If he isn't here believe it. AND he does't start s#$t.

"Dudes.... I ain't gunna join a board where everyone of my posts need approval.....

That's just wacked..."
We didn't need approval or going through a filter (Admin) over there?

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Thu May 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Dancer wrote:
Chlorine Tinsley wrote:

That's just wacked..."
We didn't need approval or going through a filter (Admin) over there?

At least initially, yes. I just took Bubba's post as a pre-emptive cheap shot at Steve;knowing he was just getting this board off the ground. It was not my intent to call Bubba a liar, I just thought he might be messing with us.

Orphie

Postby Orphie » Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dancer.. You live in a dream world.. but good for you..
Zephyr thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that makes him cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

kent

Postby kent » Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Orphie wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dancer.. You live in a dream world.. but good for you..

exactly. and I agree with what chlorine said.

kent

Postby kent » Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Orphie wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dancer.. You live in a dream world.. but good for you..

Yes, yes you do. Bubba has caused more trouble than I care to remember.

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Thu May 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Full disclosure - I was Pugsley on the other board. I changed to Chlorine Tinsley just to be funny, and to honor Kevin. If my change comes across as "not funny" or as offensive to Kevin, let me know and I'll re-register as Pugsley again.

Orphie

Postby Orphie » Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm a sleep but I thought Chlorine Tinsley was a riot, keep,it Pugs!
Zephyr thinks he's smart. He said onions are the only food that makes him cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

Jami

Postby Jami » Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Orphie wrote:I'm a sleep but I thought Chlorine Tinsley was a riot, keep,it Pugs!

I agree...it's funny!

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 pm

This place will welcome Bubba, should he decide to join. In my opinion the member Bubba is not our Bubba, the email addy just does not add up. Mainly because it is not YPIYR@mymail.com.

I will not restrict anyone from joining.

This place is for folks who get up in the morning and put on their big person panties.

If we chose to disagree we will do it with common courtesy. Free speech is a right we are all granted. If I don't think your point of view is valid I will assert my right to free speech using logic and facts, not by calling you a maroon and walking away. Well if you are a maroon and a majority agrees,I may call you a maroon.

Were are supposed to be adults, lets act that way and pretend the kids and grandkids can hear what we are saying.

So if Donald, H2O, or the Brits invade again they will be afforded the same right to free speech as anyone else. That is until they step over my redline when that happens they are out.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

truep

Postby truep » Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 am

Bubba the " Semper FI") was and is a good guy! What's this about every post has to be approved? I can understand reviewed, but approved before it goes up?

crackertoes

Postby crackertoes » Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 pm

kent wrote:

Yes, yes you do. Bubba has caused more trouble than I care to remember.

+1

And that's the reality of it.
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 pm

truep wrote:Bubba the " Semper FI") was and is a good guy! What's this about every post has to be approved? I can understand reviewed, but approved before it goes up?

There was, maybe still is, an issue with a few members who's posts had to be approved before they were posted.

I may have found the conflict, if it is now repaired it was related to the new registered guests list, and a permission change.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Trixie

Postby Trixie » Fri May 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi all. Not to create drama, stir up anything, or create a multiple page thread, but for the record and full disclosure, I didn't set up an account here using Bubba's name. First all, I'm not that quick to do such and when I signed up here, his name was already on the member list. I'm looking forward to carrying on interesting discussions here. I maybe snippy and snarky but I wouldn't do anything to keep anyone from posting.

MarineLady

Postby MarineLady » Sat May 31, 2014 1:23 am

Trixie wrote:Hi all. Not to create drama, stir up anything, or create a multiple page thread, but for the record and full disclosure, I didn't set up an account here using Bubba's name. First all, I'm not that quick to do such and when I signed up here, his name was already on the member list. I'm looking forward to carrying on interesting discussions here. I maybe snippy and snarky but I wouldn't do anything to keep anyone from posting.

Dearest Trixie,

I am very confident that you have way more important things to do than to stir THIS pot, in THIS fashion. Trust me, the admins can tell if handles are coming from a repeat IP, even if created with different email accounts, and the pattern/trend from where the poster posts from at the time of board access.

I would never once begin to think you would be 'a person of interest' in this situation...but someone here, unfortunately thinks that hiding behind a picture and a funky nickname gives them the authority to rule and control the world...ala pinky and the brain...let them have it...it's their small-minded way of causing ruckus and they are probably supremely lonely - this all being said, if Bubba himself didnt create the account holding that moniker.

You, to me, would be the last person to do so, and while we all have or quirkiness and outlooks on life...I think you have many other creative things you can do to make us laugh or snicker, mood-dependent LOL! You are good in my book. I can't speak for a few I have come to meet the past few weeks, but hey...it's not like I am going out of my way to be liked by them, or anyone...I am me, you are you...but you are no Bubba...If I am wrong, you will get a spanking ;) :twisted:

P.S. If I ever tell you to "carry-on"....put me in a time out - except for my "Keep Calm" posters...those are exempt 8-)
P.P.S. I was ready to denounce the use of Marine Lady 'moniker' till I snapped into the harsh realities that evil people exist in the form of trolls, so I rushed here to reserve that name.
Childish..extremely....like major! omg! LOL
---
"In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

Return to “Your first forum”