pope says that countries recieving migrant invaders must c

Description of your first forum.
ralph

pope says that countries recieving migrant invaders must c

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:17 pm

'pope' says that countries being forced to accept refugee migrant invaders must change . --- http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26150 ... greenfield --- wonder if this kinda statement will hurt the 'Catholic' church . Also says that 'public opinion ' needs to be properly formed .

Red Oak

Re: pope says that countries recieving migrant invaders must

Postby Red Oak » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Put them up in the Vatican.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 am

This pope is a radical communist.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:52 am

seems like the popes words are urging things that are none of his business !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:33 am

Well, see, I don't want to change. If I wanted what they have (a hellhole), I would be the one moving THERE. So, how about THEY change, or stay in the hellhole they've got?

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:47 am

won't work though i agree with your reasoning , the flood of the western world by third worlders is in progress and looks like the pope is in league with MOST of the worlds leaders , plus the 'united nations' !!

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:54 am

ralph wrote:'pope' says that countries being forced to accept refugee migrant invaders must change . --- http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26150 ... greenfield --- wonder if this kinda statement will hurt the 'Catholic' church . Also says that 'public opinion ' needs to be properly formed .

If you want to read all the pope had to say, not linked by this blogger

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/10 ... es/1176013

then again do you don't read what you link
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Mark wrote:This pope is a radical communist.

I BELIEVE THAT IS THE WORST STATEMENT YOU HAVE EVER MADE. CERTAINLY THE MOST UNINFORMED AND HURTFUL.
Last edited by Ric on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 pm

ralph wrote:'pope' says that countries being forced to accept refugee migrant invaders must change . --- http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26150 ... greenfield --- wonder if this kinda statement will hurt the 'Catholic' church . Also says that 'public opinion ' needs to be properly formed .

WHY THE QUOTES AROUND 'CATHOLIC'? WHAT IS UP? ARE *YOU* CATHOLIC? I DIDN'T THINK SO.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 pm

uh oh , religious war I guess , whats wrong with quote around 'catholic' . Then again maybe I just don't like this 'pope' , his immigration policy or the immigration policy of the 'catholic' church in the USA Ric !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:42 pm

nothing wrong with Catholics , my complaint would be with the Church and its hierarchy and immigration . Mostly just a complaint about Catholic support of immigration into the USA . Plus the Pope is making global statement about what countries should do about welcoming so called migrant invaders in Europe . --------------- I don't like it and I generally respect and support most Catholic teachings that I know about . And yeah , I am not Catholic although I was baptized or Christened Catholic [whichever it is] at an infants age Ric !!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Ric wrote:
Mark wrote:This pope is a radical communist.

I BELIEVE THAT IS THE WORST STATEMENT YOU HAVE EVER MADE. CERTAINLY THE MOST UNINFORMED AND HURTFUL.

I have mostly withheld my opinion about this pope (I'm not Catholic), but most of what I've seen seems to support Mark's comment. Is he a victim of bad press?

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Really JW? A radical Communist? SMH.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:15 pm

ralph wrote:uh oh , religious war I guess , whats wrong with quote around 'catholic' . Then again maybe I just don't like this 'pope' , his immigration policy or the immigration policy of the 'catholic' church in the USA Ric !!

Just a question.

I too would like to know why the words Pope and Catholic are put in quotes .
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:25 pm

maybe to call attention to the words , I think I do that with all kinds of designation like 'Californian' , Texan and all sorts of things . Whats wrong with Quote marks on Catholic and pope Greg , maybe I am unaware , just a question !!

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Pope John the XXIII had his controversial moments.. had he been alive today, he probably wouldn't achieve sainthood. His Unity pleas were similar to the current Pope, but the world was different, too.His vision of restoring unity throu ecumenism was starlingly frank for the mid 60's, yet, he wasn't labeled a radical communist. He speaks of 'seperated flock' in his controversial decree.http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_coun ... io_en.html But wasn't labeled by those who werent familiar a communist.. nor a radical. and this was the 60's, where that term was skewered about liberally.
Pope Paul the VI wrote the Huamane Vitae. This encyclical was particularly politically controversial, but he was still never labeled as anything more than the Spiritual leader of the Church, which I suppose carried much more weight. Many of the Popes detractors today might have supported this controversial Papal decree.. and today, he would be embraced by those that call this Pope a Radical Communist, mainly because his decree about married love still is Cannon Law within the Church.
Benedict the XVI was controversial for any number of things, yet....

the point is.. if you study the Papacy, you can find much to be critical of, and much to revere. But ALL of them preached Unity. All of them. And that's all this Pope is doing when talking about mercy for refugees, regardless of from whence they came. Because that is what every one of them believed Jesus himself would do.
Calling the Pope a Radical is one thing. Calling the Pope a radical Communist without considering his motivations for anything.. or assuming that his motivations are cynical is to tread over many peoples sacred beliefs. And if you don't care about one's sacred beliefs, you lose a lot of credibility. With me, anyway.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:33 pm

ralph wrote:maybe to call attention to the words ,

to what end? Why not put quotes around Methodist? Baptist. Or even your example, Texan. Which is never done.

Ric

Postby Ric » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:35 pm

ralph wrote:uh oh , religious war I guess , whats wrong with quote around 'catholic' . Then again maybe I just don't like this 'pope' , his immigration policy or the immigration policy of the 'catholic' church in the USA Ric !!

Tell me what you think the Catholic Church's policy on immigration might be. And, by the way, there would be no difference in the 'policy' of the Church in the USA than, say the Church in Luxembourg.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:38 pm

ralph wrote:maybe to call attention to the words , I think I do that with all kinds of designation like 'Californian' , Texan and all sorts of things . Whats wrong with Quote marks on Catholic and pope Greg , maybe I am unaware , just a question !!

No, nothing wrong with quotes per se..and I might not have even noticed,..but after Ric asked about them, it seemed like perhaps you were putting them like that to make a point of lack of legitimacy, or as if they don't really exist.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Ric wrote:

Tell me what you think the Catholic Church's policy on immigration might be. And, by the way, there would be no difference in the 'policy' of the Church in the USA than, say the Church in Luxembourg.

---------------------------------------------- to see Catholic policy on immigration check out 'los angeles' , and probably many cities of Texas . I do know that the Church likes to fill 'pews' and collect donations to keep everything running . I have heard that native born Americans are less likely to be church goes so any south of the border import will do to fill the pews .

Return to “Your first forum”