travel BAN in 'new york' city , Land of the FREE

Description of your first forum.
Ric

Re: travel BAN in 'new york' city , Land of the FREE

Postby Ric » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:43 am

GRANDPA wrote:But, God, I thought you would save me?
Who do you think sent the truck, the boat & the helicopter?

:D
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:50 am

Just talked to my grandson in NYC, they didn't know there was a travel ban.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Ric

Postby Ric » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:58 am

Sangersteve wrote:Just talked to my grandson in NYC, they didn't know there was a travel ban.

Heck, Buddy.. you need to tell him he was being beaten down by the government and didn't even know it... 8-)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am

:lol: , yeah , just a good example of the HERD being Herded Ric !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am

and it was a massive herding and more to come in the future !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 am

Ric wrote:
ralph wrote:evacuation order is my choice , should be my choice in a Free country Grandpa !!

But... when you were sitting on top of your flooded house facing imminent death, I'd imagine you would get in the boat the same government that asked you to leave would send to you, yes? Pfft!

------------------------------------- asking a person to leave and ordering under threat of arrest are 2 different things Ric !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 am

Other than Ralph is there anyone else o this board that has motorcycle experience?

Ric

Postby Ric » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:55 am

ralph wrote:
Ric wrote:
ralph wrote:evacuation order is my choice , should be my choice in a Free country Grandpa !!

But... when you were sitting on top of your flooded house facing imminent death, I'd imagine you would get in the boat the same government that asked you to leave would send to you, yes? Pfft!

------------------------------------- asking a person to leave and ordering under threat of arrest are 2 different things Ric !!

THERE WAS A MANDATORY EVACUATION IN NEW ORLEANS DURING THE CAT 5 STORM, ralph. Those that were being rescued were people like you that stayed on principle. And many died because they were being as foolish as you...

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 pm

lots of smart people rode out Katrina , some died , some didn't , some people had Katrina parties , a person should be prepared for all things and be able to practice their Freedom to do as they like . Sounds like many on the board don't practice preparedness so they are the ones that will need rescue Ric !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 pm

grouchy wrote:Other than Ralph is there anyone else o this board that has motorcycle experience?

--------------------------------- :lol: !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Ric wrote:
ralph wrote:
Ric wrote:------------------------------------- asking a person to leave and ordering under threat of arrest are 2 different things Ric !!

THERE WAS A MANDATORY EVACUATION IN NEW ORLEANS DURING THE CAT 5 STORM, ralph. Those that were being rescued were people like you that stayed on principle. And many died because they were being as foolish as you...

And they allowed themselves to be "herded" into the Super Bowl..now THERE was a good plan!
Last edited by GFB on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:14 pm

I guess that some on the board would have gone to Mt. Saint Helens and FORCED Harry Truman to be rescued ehh !! I think that the old guys name was Harry Truman but it was a long time ago !! Throw on the cuffs cause we are rescuing you Harry !!

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:56 pm

grouchy wrote:Other than Ralph is there anyone else o this board that has motorcycle experience?

It's been several years, but considering some of the stupid things I did on a motorcycle, even I had enough sense not to ride one in a freaking blizzard.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:18 pm

you may be old enough to remember BSA , TRIUMPH , Norton and other bikes [made in England] that were very big and in competition with Harley in the 50s and 60s up to about 1974 Grandpa . But those bikes , heck they were the jack of all trades with just a tire change , high pipes , a skid plate and you were set to go . Riding in the snow is easy after there is a 3 to whatever inch pack of compressed snow on the roads . Nothing to it , the knobby or trials universal tires bite in to the hard pack and you just go , best in a straight line as you don't want to lean too much in curves so just slow down and take curves and turns very easily . Braking is fine except on ice but ice comes after a thaw so just be careful after a thaw and a refreeze !! In a blizzard , best to get out the snow machine , skidoo , snowmobile but riding in a blizzard is no big deal if you are just out and about with no particular place to go . -------------------- Also , see those kids skiing or snow boarding behind their 4 wheel drive vehicle in one of the big cities that was under martial law yesterday !! The vehicle had a pack of kids in the rear passage area and the kids were watching the skiers and were having a good time . The kids had 2 ropes for 2 skiers tied to the rear bumper and were going along just fine until they were probably nailed by the Safety Nazis .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:27 pm

story about snow boarding behind Jeep yesterday . --- http://www.sfgate.com/technology/busine ... 780658.php --- no video , probably removed so they don't encourage more fun , fun is against the law due to liability so people should just huddle and shelter in place is the reasoning I guess Grandpa !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Here is some video , looks like fun but Oh no , the kids don't wear an approved Safety Helmet . Still good video and good to see . --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRv7G7W ... e=youtu.be ---

Ric

Postby Ric » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:38 pm

------------------------------------- asking a person to leave and ordering under threat of arrest are 2 different thi[/quote]
THERE WAS A MANDATORY EVACUATION IN NEW ORLEANS DURING THE CAT 5 STORM, ralph. Those that were being rescued were people like you that stayed on principle. And many died because they were being as foolish as you...[/quote][/quote]

And they allowed themselves to be "herded" into the Super Bowl..now THERE was a good plan![/quote]
It was the SuperDOME, by the way. And even with the things that happened, thank god it was there.
I am a native of the area, Ralph. Hosted many hurricane parties. I promise you that there ere very few Katrina parties. The people that were in the dome and rescued off of roofs were not smart people Ralph. Silly of you to align yourself with them.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 pm

the people herded into the 'superdome' were the rif raff of new Orleans , probably dems and liberals looking for the nanny state to take care and RESCUE them . Smart people held Katrina hurricane parties and they were prepared to have fun and ride out the storm Ric !! Look at the Superdome crew to see who the rif raff was Ric !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm

here you go , some hurricane pics of those nanny state supporters that I mention Ric . --- http://www.hurricanekatrina.com/hurrica ... res-5.html --- good pics , take a look as I look for pics of prepared people that had hurricane parties Ric !!

Ric

Postby Ric » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:57 pm

ralph wrote:here you go , some hurricane pics of those nanny state supporters that I mention Ric . --- http://www.hurricanekatrina.com/hurrica ... res-5.html --- good pics , take a look as I look for pics of prepared people that had hurricane parties Ric !!

Don't bother. You have an answer for everything.

Return to “Your first forum”