A thought about the invasion from the south

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: A thought about the invasion from the south

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:17 pm

GFB wrote:Headline at Drudge:

PELOSI ON BORDER: 'WE ARE ALL AMERICANS'

Oh yes..same as it's always been..definitely.

Pelosi is exceeded in Criminal Stupidity only by the Excrement that elected her.

I am a never Hillaryite!

BillB

Postby BillB » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 pm

GFB wrote:Headline at Drudge:

PELOSI ON BORDER: 'WE ARE ALL AMERICANS'

Oh yes..same as it's always been..definitely.

She also said she wished she could simply "take home" the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.

I wish she could, too. I'd give $1,000 of my own money if she could be made to do it.

I'd settle for her just taking home a half-dozen of those teenage gang members with tattoos all over them.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 pm

That would be worth big money to see !

I am a never Hillaryite!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:50 pm

"I wish I could take some of them home" (but don't) - liberal compassion

"Send them back where they came from" - right wing hate

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Puzzlement to me:
Supposedly "most" of these children have parents who are already here. The children are being sent here to connect to the parents. "Each child has a phone number memorized to call when they get across the border."
?? news was telling the story of one parent. Mother was in California and child was in Texas. Mother just wanted to see her "baby"--they have been separated for 5 years. Child was now about 10, IIRC.
I wonder: Who has been caring for her children for the past 5 years? Who sent the child to the US? Why didn't the child get sent to California, if that is where parents are living?

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Well they would never Lie or anything would they ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:56 pm

LibraryLady wrote:Puzzlement to me:
Supposedly "most" of these children have parents who are already here. The children are being sent here to connect to the parents. "Each child has a phone number memorized to call when they get across the border."
?? news was telling the story of one parent. Mother was in California and child was in Texas. Mother just wanted to see her "baby"--they have been separated for 5 years. Child was now about 10, IIRC.
I wonder: Who has been caring for her children for the past 5 years? Who sent the child to the US? Why didn't the child get sent to California, if that is where parents are living?

No..most of these children have parents where they came from, but many have extended family here..and that is who they're being sent to.

Remember Elian Gonzalez?

We HAD to send him back to his father..extended family wouldn't do.

Clinton didn't want any future Republican..better to send him back to bondage.

But these are all Undocumented Democrats..they can stay with the most DISTANT relative..instead of sending them back to mom and dad.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:59 pm

I say take some Navy Ships out of Mothball load them up with these invaders and park them off the coast of their respective Countries and send the bill to the Countries of Origin or just deduct it from aid to that Country and/or Tax Remiitances to said Countries.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Allen

Postby Allen » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Red Oak wrote:I say take some Navy Ships out of Mothball load them up with these invaders and park them off the coast of their respective Countries and send the bill to the Countries of Origin or just deduct it from aid to that Country and/or Tax Remiitances to said Countries.

Why worry about where they ultimately came from? They made their way through Mexico, send them all back there and let them worry about it. We send them more than a billion dollars in aid, have their helicopters cross our border and fire on our agents and then deny it. Not to mention lock up a Marine who made a mistake while their gang bangers and other lowlifes walk free on our streets. I say send them to Mexico, seal the border, and send them the bill for our trouble.

Addisonrose

Postby Addisonrose » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:53 am

I think it would be cheaper to give everyone a one way ticket home with $10,000 in the currency of their home country then have them remain here for us to support. IMHO, the ploy of sending these illegals around the country is to help them leak into the community and stay.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 am

Allen wrote:
Red Oak wrote:I say take some Navy Ships out of Mothball load them up with these invaders and park them off the coast of their respective Countries and send the bill to the Countries of Origin or just deduct it from aid to that Country and/or Tax Remiitances to said Countries.

Why worry about where they ultimately came from? They made their way through Mexico, send them all back there and let them worry about it. We send them more than a billion dollars in aid, have their helicopters cross our border and fire on our agents and then deny it. Not to mention lock up a Marine who made a mistake while their gang bangers and other lowlifes walk free on our streets. I say send them to Mexico, seal the border, and send them the bill for our trouble.

I agree..since they all passed through Mexico..send them there. That was their last entry point.

Mexico let them in their own country, and let them leave, and THEY can decide whether they can stay there, or will get sent back to their own countries.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am

I have some sympathy for Children, so hence Humane treatment of them.

The adults should be back by any means possible.

I am a never Hillaryite!

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 am

Red Oak wrote:I have some sympathy for Children, so hence Humane treatment of them.

Truly.Who could take even one four year old by the hand and just dump her on a streetcorner in Tijuana? They know what they're doing sending us children. These are people who live with hostage-taking for profit.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 am

FlashM wrote:
Red Oak wrote:I have some sympathy for Children, so hence Humane treatment of them.

Truly.Who could take even one four year old by the hand and just dump her on a streetcorner in Tijuana? They know what they're doing sending us children. These are people who live with hostage-taking for profit.

Who would?

You need to ask who would send a 4 year old here..although I doubt any 4 year olds made the trip alone.

The 4 year old needs to be sent to Tijuana with whoever they came with...yes..I'm all for that.

Return to “Your first forum”