travel BAN in 'new york' city , Land of the FREE

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: travel BAN in 'new york' city , Land of the FREE

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:40 pm

ralph wrote:when I was on crutches a few times my wife would drive me up to the entrance of wherever and just drop me off as she then went off to park the car . Nowadays I even see hugely obese pizza eaters with handicapped placards .

-------------------------- my statement either applies or it doesn't apply . Either way it goes its no reason to be offended , imo !! Wouldn't offend me if I was hugely obese because i'd know what the truth is CMommy !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 pm

judgement is a good value / tactic , without judgement of others people do all sorts of harmful things , kids and the naïve especially !!

Ric

Postby Ric » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:when I was on crutches a few times my wife would drive me up to the entrance of wherever and just drop me off as she then went off to park the car . Nowadays I even see hugely obese pizza eaters with handicapped placards .

-------------------------- my statement either applies or it doesn't apply . Either way it goes its no reason to be offended , imo !! Wouldn't offend me if I was hugely obese because i'd know what the truth is CMommy !!

Unless you were hugely obese for some medical reason, which, by the way, is quite common. THEN you might feel offended when some jerk decides you are only obese because you eat too much pizza.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

Ric

Postby Ric » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:54 am

ralph wrote:judgement is a good value / tactic , without judgement of others people do all sorts of harmful things , kids and the naïve especially !!

Of course there IS that pesky scripture verse about judging... but I am CERTAIN you won't feel that applies to you. Oops. I better head to Confessionb. I just judged you. Sorry.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:06 pm

so , you think that the USA is ruled by Christain thinking or laws , tell that to the muslims that your government and mrobama is flooding the country with Ric !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm sure there are some, but I can actually say I've never known anyone that lives their life according to scripture.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:29 pm

There was one guy, but he was Crucified for doing it.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Red Oak wrote:There was one guy, but he was Crucified for doing it.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims do as well.

..but their's says to crucify everybody else.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:42 pm

well , Christian scripture is fine same as scriptural or biblical values . I may even practice them but in the case of parking spaces I don't support Pretend volunteer police imposing those values on me .

Ric

Postby Ric » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:23 pm

ralph wrote:well , Christian scripture is fine same as scriptural or biblical values . I may even practice them but in the case of parking spaces I don't support Pretend volunteer police imposing those values on me .

I still don't know how you can tell whether someone is handicapped by what or where he is eating.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:36 pm

I use my JUDGEMENT , a big huge obese person parking in special designated area are overeaters in MOST cases . Even if they have Gland problems I have no mercy pointing out that they are getting Government granted privleges !! And hey , I make no issues of my disdain , I just notice , might shake my head as I go about my private business Ric !!

Ric

Postby Ric » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Man.. I had better start losing a few pounds.. I'd hate for someone like you to assume I didn't need my handicap placard even during those times when I am not pushing my wife's wheelchair, while she carries my cane.
Guess Pizza places are out. I'd better tell her no more Baskin Robbins, someone might see me.

It's a shame that you think you can LOOK at a person and know all that, Dude. A Freaking shame, it is.

Return to “Your first forum”